Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yes, and do it occasionally.

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

dellae

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just curious if is there another straight guy besides me who tried or/and does prostate massage, I know there is already a poll, but it's kinda old and I'd like to know new opinions, what's your experience?

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Well THIS is a POLL question that makes a LOT of str8 guys "squeamish" for sure:rolleyes:!:becky: I'm srt8, but sexually uninhibited, and always open to try healthy new and different ways to experience orgasms PLUS maintain / expand the pleasure I can achieve from my own body. After considering it, I decided prostate stimulation / anal orgasm certainly fits that category!:biggrin1:

Guys who practice DO /MMO regularly (like me) SHOULD perform prostate stimulation occasionally IMO, to maintain prostate health, increase their body's natural T production, thoroughly evacuate older (less viable) sperm through "milking" their prostate, and increase their EQ. It has been proven in medical studies that gay & Bi-sexual men have significantly lower incidences of prostate issues like prostititus, cancer & ED than str8 guys. It is believed to be a result of regular anal prostate stimulation associated with their sexual lifestyle.

Having researched this^^^, I was willing to try it!:rolleyes: I bought an Aneros Syn Helix model, which I found was ineffective (for me), after several attempts. My "discovery" was that my physiology (I'm rather long-wasted), required a longer "finger" that curved slightly more forward than the Helix, in order to reach my prostate & effectively induce orgasm, "milking". We are all uniquely designed of course, but I was convinced those were my own unique physiological impediments making the Aneros Helix ineffective (for me). I even tried modifying my Helix by heating the "finger" and moulding it in a more forward position, but I found it simply wasn't long enough to reach my prostate effectively. I remain convinced that prostate orgasm achieved through anal stimulation is a healthy practice for ALL males, regardless of their sexual orientation. I'm considering ordering a longer slightly different style of prostate stimulator (5-6"), perhaps even a thin (girth) curved dildo to try next:rolleyes:, I just haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

I encourage other str8 guys to drop their inhibitions and try anal prostate stimulation. It's a healthy practice, particularly as we age, IMO. :thumb: <<yeah, that's a THUMB, but mine nor my GF's is long enough! LOL!:becky:

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have asked my current husband and my ex husband (who both have had anal sex with me) if I could try this with my finger while performing oral on them.

Both flat out refused, no matter how much I tried to convince them....😔

closed251

Well Done !
Reaction score
However with reading what Jock said, I probably wouldn't of achieve it anyway. I've just measured my index finger and it's only 2 1/2 inches in length.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
I've allowed anal play during oral sex many times, but I don't achieve anal prostate orgasms from it. It's pleasurably stimulating, but mostly that is a result of the highly sensitive nerve endings in the anus. Once your muscle "ring" is penetrated, the stimulation is minimal (for me) until the prostate is reached. There's certainly a feeling of "fullness", but not high-level stimulation that would induce an orgasm for me.:bad:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
As a guy suffering from ED and low levels of testosterone, I tried it and found that it had a positive effect on my libedo but did little to help with my ED. Surprisingly, I found it definitely stimulated my desire and as a result found it quite pleasurable. As a result I still continue to do it occasionally.

dellae

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Nice to know guys, it's till a taboo but it didn't inhibited me to try. The first time I tried was like 1 week ago and I was curious to know how it felt after I read something about it here, the penetration itself is really an awkward and nasty thing, also I don't feel it pleasurable but the prostate massage does improve the orgasm.

Last edited:

Lennyd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes I've tried it several times took a long time to find the spot for me .I found a drumstick and if you want to cover it with a exam glove works great I found pleasure in the situation but never orgasm I do it occasionally. Still trying for that big O . Definitely feel pretty weird when I first started made me feel like should I be doing this, but I got over it after a few times

Lennyd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Makes me wonder between jelking, reverse kegals, kegals, pumping,. .....Makes you wonder how long in a days time one should spend on their penis feels like it's almost getting weird sometimes. Personally I try to keep it all down to about 30 minutes a day five days a week or so.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Love prostate massage. My Aneros works well. My ex wife was way better. Highly recommend it. Jock there are Gspot vibrators that are longer and hooked. They work well. Some are over 8" long but small girth. Well worth it. Tara, thanks for thinking of the men in your life;). If you jelq and stretch your finger I'm sure you can reach your goal of 3 or more inches;).

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Maybe i have an enlarged prostate but to my knowledge I have no trouble massaging it. If i am touching the right thing, its only like an inch deep.
I once had a hands free orgasm with my therawand, stuck the balls end of it up there and just "vibrated" it back and forth kinda vigorously. I have never felt anything like it.
There is NOTHING gay or weird about sticking something up your pooper.
Damn taboos.
Hopefully my prostate is ok though.🤡

proactive

Senior Member, Member of the Month ? 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
i would totally do this, just never have. i'm sure i would enjoy it. since i started here at the gym i have a black box that keeps getting heavier. i keep it locked up. i can just see the kids running around....what's this dad?

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep milking it and you will be fine. Who cares if people call masturbating gay? People and the sh*t they say can't effect you. You just can't worry about the closed minded.

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
i would totally do this, just never have. i'm sure i would enjoy it. since i started here at the gym i have a black box that keeps getting heavier. i keep it locked up. i can just see the kids running around....what's this dad?

I know a woman who came home to find her kids doing a karaoke show with her vibrator and dildo... Not a Happy mama.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Prostate play is fun but messy. Keep the kids away when endeavoring is my suggestion.

proactive

Senior Member, Member of the Month ? 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Prostate play is fun but messy. Keep the kids away when endeavoring is my suggestion.
i'm sure my 4 boys would never get into anything they weren't supposed to. yeah right. that's why i got a lock box. just to save them any trauma. lol

HansTwilight

Reaction score
i'm sure my 4 boys would never get into anything they weren't supposed to. yeah right. that's why i got a lock box. just to save them any trauma. lol

I used to snoop around when i was younger until i found a tube of vagisil in my moms drawer. A part of me died.

closed251

Well Done !
Reaction score
Tara, thanks for thinking of the men in your life;). If you jelq and stretch your finger I'm sure you can reach your goal of 3 or more inches;).

Ha ha this actually made me laugh out loud in public! I look a little crazy now 😘

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score

my kids are older now. My daughter comes in to our bedroom with vibraters and pumps laying around. Once had a conversation with my son while hanging 12 pounds, no big deal. He came home unexpectedly. My daughter walked in once 4 years ago while I was putting on my PF, she thought I was on dialysis, LOL. Now, my Bathmate is on the kitchen table.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
my kids are older now. My daughter comes in to our bedroom with vibraters and pumps laying around. Once had a conversation with my son while hanging 12 pounds, no big deal. He came home unexpectedly. My daughter walked in once 4 years ago while I was putting on my PF, she thought I was on dialysis, LOL. Now, my Bathmate is on the kitchen table.

You're just a bad-ass Party! :mosking: