PhallicPhun's experimentation and progress log

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Back on the schedule today. 2 hours at 15 lbs, 300 Pulls, 300 stretches. No clamping today.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Been busy the last several days and missed a few sessions but getting a few long hangs in here and there. Hopefully getting back on track tomorrow. I think I'm at 8-3/8 now but such small increments seem a bit trivial. I think I'm going to do quarterly measurements from now on. My wife says 9 and no more and I'm okay with that. That's a few years away at the current rate.

Reactions: MeiGuoRen

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hours @ 10 pounds
200 stretches
Pumped for 5 minutes instead of clamping just to mix it up.
Saw my flaccid guy in the mirror and said to myself, self, that is one handsome Johnson. I thanked the man in the mirror thinking that was a bit weird. Seriously I think my flaccid length is about where I want it.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hours @ 15 pounds
1 hour extra extending @ 5 pounds
200 stretches
5 minute clamp
I tried an experiment to see how sildenafil would affect my blood pressure by taking it before bed and checking my pressure about an hour after getting up and throughout the day. It did lower my pressure about 10 points most of the day but I also got random hard ons for no reason part of the day. The stuff definitely does work as advertised but it stayed in my system for at least 12 hours.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hanging as I type this. Intending to repeat yesterday's routine without the extra hour of extending.

The night before last I tried 60 mg Sildenafil and while it reduced my blood pressure, the side effects are just too much. I didn't sleep well and that dosage causes nasal congestion. Last night I tried 20 mg and 1500 mg of L-Citruline which produced the same 10 point decrease in BP without all the side effects. I woke up with an erection which wasn't unexpected. I've re-started OMAD and one-day-a-week fasting that should hopefully get my BP back down into the normal range and start losing weight again. Been stuck around 217 or so for a while.

B I

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey brother you’re a freaking beast!
This thread is really.

¿Do mind sharing one more time your current sleeve set up?

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Last night I tried 1500 mg of L-Citruline and 1500 mg of L-Argenine and it had almost the same effect as the sildenafil. BP was 10 points lower this morning. No need to use the sildenafil anymore although the random hard ons reminded me of my teenage years haha. Routine will be the same as yesterday.

Reactions: B I

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
1 hour @ 10 pounds, 1 hour @ 15 pounds, 100 stretches today. Took it a little easier today. I experienced another one of those weird shifts like something is sliding inside. It's not painful at all just while hanging it feels like something moves a small amount and then stops. My BPSFL was 1/8th longer immediately after today's session. I don't know if that feeling had anything to do with it or just that I've been hanging longer than usual lately. No significant change in BPEL since the measurement at the end of last month - a little less than 1/16th in 4 months.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hours @ 10 pounds. Dindu nuffin else. Whatever it was that "slipped" caused the dull ache to extend into a second day so I took it easy and didn't do anything until this evening. 1500 mg L-Citruline and 1500 mg L-Argenine is reliably lowering my BP in the morning. Every night I've taken it I've had some level of morning wood.

MeiGuoRen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If I was starting now, I would hang progressively higher weight up to about max 15 pounds (however long that takes; for me it was many months) for 3 sets of 20 minutes or longer, finish with 1 or 200 jelqs, 10 min pump @ 5 in Hg (no more than that - I found more does no better), then transition to clamping after a few months. Apply heat before starting for 5 to 10 minutes. If you have time, extend for an hour or two at the end, then wear a girth band or sleeve for as long as possible.

I think my rapid gains, although slow now, are possible by most if you’re consistent. By consistent I mean figuring out a schedule and sticking to it. I bounced around for a bit but settled on 3 on, 2 off, then more recently 4 on, 2 off. The only times I didn’t stick to the schedule was when it was impossible. I even brought my stuff on long trips. Even now, I’m still gaining just a lot slower. One other thing I did was copied what others who were successful were doing and adapted it for me. I did lots of experimentation but I’d say maybe 30% or less actually panned out. Hanging and clamping have made the biggest difference for me. Crazy high weight doesn’t really help unless it’s for a very short time. I recently added extending in an attempt to kickstart recently very slow gains so if time is an issue, adding that might be overkill if you’re starting out. Good luck!
You wrote “I even brought my stuff on long trips.”

Wife and I are going on a trip and I will be taking my “gear” with me on the trip to do a few hours extending in the morning at the hotel before going out and about then wearing the belt ads during the incursions and then finishing in the evening at the hotel with a weight hanging session or two or three depending on the day’s activities.

So in effect my routine will be carried overseas with me for three weeks this month with the only key difference being that when I am wearing my Belt ADS at home because I work from home I am not actually out and about doing activities.

You mentioned also that you copied what others who were successful were doing. I have incorporated two items from your routine which is wearing the Anti Turtle Passive Healing Sleeve after the days session and I also added a weight hanging session last month October 01st and believe that addition led to an extra .25 inches in stretched length on November 05th for a total of .50 when I was only expecting .25.

MeiGuoRen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I noticed you are switching some days from 10 pounds to 15 pounds.

Curious on the switching.
Is it depending on indicators that particular day or perhaps the lighter 10 pounds at the beginning of a 4 days on 2 days off session?

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I noticed you are switching some days from 10 pounds to 15 pounds.

Curious on the switching.
Is it depending on indicators that particular day or perhaps the lighter 10 pounds at the beginning of a 4 days on 2 days off session?
Some days 15 pounds isn't comfortable that's all it is. Could be fatigue as I've been hanging longer sessions lately.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hung 1 hour @ 10 pounds, 100 stretches. Was supposed to be a day off but I snuck in a short session. Down to 216. BP still a bit high.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hung 2 hours @ 15 pounds, 300 stretches on Saturday. Really feeling that. I'll be taking a two week deconditioning rest since the "dull ache" seems to be taking longer and longer to completely stop before continuing. That and it took about 4 months for a 1/16th gain. Time to take a breather.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be a week of zero PE. One more week and the routine starts again and I’ll see how it affects my progress. Noticing harder than usual erections the last few days. That leads me to believe that maybe I should take regular breaks every 4 months or so.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Back to the routine today but took it easy. 5 pounds for 30 minutes then 10 pounds for 30. 100 stretches. I’ll ramp it back up slowly. I can tell it’s been a week of no stress. The usual 15 pounds would have been too much.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
1 hour @ 10 pounds today. 200 stretches. Getting back into the groove.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hours @ 10 pounds today. 200 stretches. Still don't feel ready to go back to 15 pounds yet.

Crink

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Amazing thread. Absolutely awesome work man. You deserve it 🤘🔥 I Read it all in one go.
Made me think hard about my routine. I’m 20 weeks into hanging and not a single gain.
Keep up the class work.

Reactions: PhallicPhun

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hours @ 10 pounds today, 300 stretches. No clamping today. I lost track of my schedule and realized I missed my rest days so the next couple days are rest days. It took longer to get back into the groove than expected after a two week break.

I was hoping to get to 8.7 by the end of this year but only made it to just under 8.4. I think I only gained about 0.3 this year. I’m not complaining though. My wife has commented how good my EQ is lately and she can’t take any more anyway so slow gains are probably a good thing at this point.