PhallicPhun's experimentation and progress log

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
My experience may be a little different than usual, so I'll explain my methodology as the first post of my progress. I just joined this forum today but I've actually been at it coming up on six months now. I started initially with just a Penomet pump, using it rather obsessively after getting immediate results. I would spend 30 minutes or more using the stongest gaiter which now seems like it was overkill. I then purchased a Quick Extender Pro to wear during the day. I did continue to see results but it's an instrument of torture. I switched to using a sillistretcher and have used that ever since. After about 3 months, I went from 6.25 inches BPEL and 6.0 EG, to 7.5 x 6.5. That initial girth growth hasn't changed in three months, but I'm more concerned with length anyway. Measuring yesterday, I was at 7.8 BPEL, full raging erection. During sometime September to early October I seemed to be stuck at 7.6, but since regularly using heat and religiously wearing an anti-turtling sleeve, I'm seeing slow gains again, roughly about 1mm every 3 weeks. I rarely jelq except minimally in the shower but I do perform fairly extreme stretching immediately after pumping. I did try reqular jelqing when I was much younger and if I remember right, I gained about 1/4 inch but my girlfriend at the time was very small and my girth was already uncomfortable for her and for whatever reason I never resumed it for another twenty years. Since I'm back to regular gains, I'm sticking with my routine, which for now is warming up for about 10 minutes, hanging with 12 pounds for 10 minutes, rest for 15 minutes applying heat, alternate ADS for one hour and pump for 5 minutes, three to four times a day. I usually rest one or two days every week. This routine is working well for me and I'm hoping that regular gains can get me to 8.5 x 6.5 in six to nine months, and if it continues, my ultimate goal is 9.5 x 7.0. Any larger than that and I don't think my wife could take all of it, and it would just be showing off. Speaking of showing off, I've noticed after coming out of the ADS, then the pump, and putting on a sleeve, my flaccid length is much longer than usual. It usually lasts for a couple hours. It's so long that even in loose fitting clothing, the bulge is really difficult to hide or I have to run it down one leg which is also noticeable. It would be nice if one day it would stay that way. I already wear very loose fitting clothing and while I don't think I should have to hide it, I also don't want people looking at my crotch all the time :)

Start (06/21): 6.25 BPEL x 6.0 EG
08/21: 7.5 BPEL x 6.5 EG
11/21: 7.8 BPEL x 6.5 EG

Short term goal: 8.5 BPEL x 6.5 EG
Long term goal: 9.5 BPEL x 7.0 EG

Last edited:

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
No gains since three days ago lol but I'm thinking that at the end of the day when junior is the most pliable and able to stretch just past 8 inches, I'm going to move the hanging portion of my routine to the end instead of the beginning. I also think the lactobacillus reuteri yogurt I've been eating twice a day for the last two months is starting to kick in. My libido is significantly higher than normal and the last time the wife and I got busy, my EQ was significantly better. I've also noticed that the increased size since early June also helps. I'm not sure why a longer willy makes you hornier but it seems to have that effect. My goal for the end of the month is to get to 7.9 BPEL. Even if I can only gain 1mm every month, I'll still be over 8 inches by spring. My wife also noticed some stretch marks when I'm flaccid so I'm going to be more religious about using hydrocortisone after each session.

Reactions: B I

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Still holding at 7.8 x 6.5. I learned a lesson to be careful how you place your willie into the bell of the sillistretcher. The hole at the end was crooked and there was a little space so when I cranked it down a small part of my head got pulled through the tiny hole creating a small blister in a really inconvenient spot. Luckily it healed quickly but I’ve been really careful since then. At the end of my routine I’m able to stretch a little more than usual which has historically meant that I’ve made a small gain. I’ll measure tomorrow since it’s been one rest day and that’s when I measure. I suspect I may have reached my November goal of 7.9. I’m already happy with my girth so I rarely measure it. It would be great to get to an even 8 by the end of the year. The one thing that has helped the most the last two months is adding a lot of heat. I’ve also upped my L-Argentine intake (among a LOT of other supplements) but it will take time to see how much that helps. I’ve still got another 0.7 inches to go before reaching my short term goal of 8.5 that I’m hoping I can get to by July which would be 2.25 inches in a year. A lofty goal but even if I only come close I’ll still be very happy.

Last edited:

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Measuring today I reached my November goal of 7.9 BPEL early! It is looking like membership in the 8 inch club may be possible by the end of the year! I think the accelerated growth is a result of moving hanging to the end of my routine and increasing the weight to 15 pounds. 2 days off, 5 days on seems to be my sweet spot. I’m not getting the insane gains of the first three months anymore but gains are gains.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Last roll in the hay my wife saw me laying in wait at full raging glory and said, "why are you so damn long? Holy crap!" There's some incentive right there :cool: I'm going to stick with my current plan but since I'm seeing faster gains with more extreme exercises and a full two days off, I'm going to decrease the time in the ADS by about an hour but use as much tension as I can withstand (without pain or I wouldn't be able to work). I'm keeping the hanging with 15 pounds at the end. I reached my 1mm goal for the month way earlier than expected so amplifying what I'm doing seems like it should keep the gains coming. We'll see.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I increased the intensity today. I can feel it without feeling fatigue. Still holding at 7.9 in BPEL. I figured out a way to keep tension on the shaft without pulling on the glans that I’m going to try wearing all day tomorrow during my rest day. I wear a MOS durosleeve that is large enough for my girth as an anti turtling sleeve, with another smaller one overlapping the glans and a few inches of the shaft and the other end around a small 3 pound dumbbell. It’s comfortable enough to wear with baggy clothes and some privacy. Sort of like an anti-turtling sleeve with more tension.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I thought I should include the measurements I’ve taken since the beginning of June and routine changes for the record:

Start June 1-10 (not sure of exact date): 6.25 BPEL, 6.0 EG at base, 5.5 MEG, somewhere around 4 FL.
1st week - 6.5 BPEL, didn’t measure anything else. Just happy about immediate gains with just pumping (admittedly obsessively).
4th week - 6.75 BPEL, started using QEP.
2nd month - started hanging with 2, then 3, then 5 lb.
3rd month - 7.5 BPEL, 6.5 EG (base), 6.0 MEG. Switched to sillistretcher. Started doing more intense stretches, hanging with 7 then 10 lb.
4th month - hanging with 12 lb. No other changes to routine.
5th month - Even more intensity to stretches. Started regularly using heat before and during workouts.
6th month - 7.8 BPEL, then 7.9 BPEL a week later. Started hanging with 15 lb second week of Nov. Post workout flaccid stretch approx 8.25 lasts for about 30 min. Flaccid length is around 5, depending on temperature, so flaccid hang has also increased about an inch.

Still holding at 7.9 BPEL x 6.0 MEG.

Current supplements: Resveratrol, NMN, Ceylon cinnamon, Super Beets (nitric oxide), L-Argenine, Vitamin B series, D, K and multivitamin, magnesium, boron, zinc, lactobacillus reuteri yogurt, CoQ10, cod liver oil, fish oil, krill oil.

Most of the supplements are purely for heart health and blood pressure but anything improving blood pressure and circulation applies to penis health, at the very least erection quality. Intermittent fasting is slowly helping with weight issues. Still need to lose 30 pounds. Fat pad is about an inch thick.

If I had known I could gain almost 1.75 inches in 7 months, I would have started 20 years ago. My gains are above average but I think I weeded out things that didn’t work early. I almost never jelq but I’ve always done stretching exercises and lately as extreme as I can tolerate. By the end of August (3rd month), I realized rest days were just as important as extreme exercises. Gains have almost always been realized after a day or two of rest.

It’s doubtful I’ll reach my ultimate goal of 9.5x7 but even if I only get to 8.5 BPEL x 6.0 MEG I’ll have considered it all completely worth the effort.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I found a better way to do my "rest hanging". The same shaft setup but use theraband to secure a small 2 lb weight to the shaft. I cannot use it in public since the bulge is a bit too ridiculous but it is perfectly comfortable to wear around the house in baggy jogging pants. Just a small pull to keep it stretched out while I heal. Gonna try whatever contraption I can to get to 8 inches before the new year!

Update: even 2 lb seems like it is more tension than necessary for healing now that I have worn it for several hours. I am feeling some fatigue and that is not what the goal was. I will lose the weight for now until I figure something else out.

Last edited:

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
So very little weight is necessary to keep fully extended in the anti-turtling sleeve. Using a silicone sleeve large enough to be comfortable but still snug, with a thin (or well stretched) sleeve to hold the sleeve against the base and also hold body heat, along with another shorter heavier sleeve that holds the end and also prevents slipping, as well as a little heat retention, is providing some pretty great changes in flaccid size. I haven't measured erect size since doing this and have only really had one full glory erection since trying this, but my wife said I was "really fucking long" so hopefully the ruler will agree the next time I do a measurement.

The thick sleeve I'm using at the end carries enough weight that when junior starts to heat up it pulls it down and I can feel the gentle tug when I'm walking or moving. This is exactly what I was after. Something comfortable to wear all the time, fairly easy to remove to pee, and enough extension that any "cementing" is at as an extended a state as possible. As it relaxes and warms up, everything moves down about half an inch, so I pull it snug up against the base, and within about 20 minutes or so it's hanging mostly flat and can easily be worn in public with baggy clothes.

Reactions: B I and Dreadsteed

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
is that still using 2 MOS durosleeves you mentioned before? Do you find they need adjusting or lose grip over time?

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
is that still using 2 MOS durosleeves you mentioned before? Do you find they need adjusting or lose grip over time?

The longer one that goes under everything is a much softer one I got off of eBay. The one at the base is a leftover MOS sillisleeve cut to about 3/4 my flaccid length (not the thick one). The one on the end is the thick MOS durosleeve that is stretched out a bit. Using even a small weight just seemed like it pulled a bit too much to be practical wearing all the time. I forget the thread but one of the members here saw extremely fast gains doing something similar. Just the few days I've been doing it, I'm noticing a big difference in flaccid length so I think they're definitely on to something.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I usually don't keep a full on rock hard erection without some help from wifey but I was able to get it up long enough to measure and lo and behold I finally got to 8 inches even. I think wearing the modified sleeve is really helping. Reaching my short term goal may be achievable in another 5 or 6 months.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
Took a day off yesterday and then back to the grind. It was good to see that the 8 inches I achieved a few days ago wasn't temporary. I have a ruler that's exactly 8 inches and it's still dead even with the end with a full on stiffy.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I've reached another plateau as I'm not seeing much change in my stretched flaccid length that is always an indication that I've gained so I think I'm going to switch to hanging exclusively when I can. It's not always practical but that's how I broke through the last plateau that lasted about 5 or 6 weeks. Thinking of hanging low weight for several hours and then 15 pounds for 20 minutes at the end.

Update: So I read through several of the PE theory sticky posts and I realized my plan is probably wrong since my stretched length is more than half an inch past my EL and my EQ lately has been less than 9 or 10 so I`m going to switch to more intense manual stretches, jelqing and pumping. Jelqing has always been difficult but I`ll give it a go for a while. I really want to get to 8.5 by April. The idea is to fill in the looser tunica with smooth muscle. At its stretchiest I can pull my flaccid size past 8.5 so hopefully this strategy can continue the 1 mm every 3 weeks that I`ve been seeing for the last couple months.

Last edited:

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
I adjusted my routine to include more manual stretching, pumping as usual, and hanging back to the beginning of my routine. I got a pack of LGH girth bands and a weight to replace my jerry rigged setup and they work very well. The extension is a bit crazy as my flaccid length when wearing them is almost 7 inches. My BPSFL is already longer so hopefully I've broken through my plateau. Crossing my fingers for 8.1 when I measure this weekend. I wish I had gotten a size larger for the weight. I guess my flaccid girth is larger than I thought. Had to extend the one half to get it to fit.

Last edited:

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
The holidays have interfered with doing any serious hard-core exercising so I've mostly been doing extreme stretches and the occasional pumping. Still stuck at an even 8 inches but I think the slow down may be a good thing. I've been hitting it hard pretty much since the beginning and have noticed better erections since I've backed off a bit. After the new year I'll be back to the routine. It's a little frustrating that I haven't seen any gains for three weeks but I'm still encouraged by the look on my wife's face when she sees junior at full staff, which is happening a lot lately :cool: Being careful during sex was something I rarely had to worry about, but now I regularly have to keep in mind that it's only so deep. As much as I want to show off my shiny new hog, I do have to be more careful with an extra 1.75 inches.

I've been wearing the girth bands pretty regularly now. My flaccid penis is long enough to secure one at the base and one behind the glans. I'm keeping a soft sleeve over the two and that's working well. If I'm busy and it heats up, it will gradually hang naturally but for the first maybe half hour I need to be careful since it looks like I have a slight erection. I always wear baggy clothes but even in baggy pants there is nowhere for it to go but down one leg and I'm having to be careful. I've gotten more than a few glances at my crotch. You just can't hide it. Folding it in front is just uncomfortable due to the stiffness. I haven't made any gains recently but it's definitely helped cement what I've gained so far and my flaccid size has increased a little.

Reactions: B I and Dreadsteed

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
So I had a free day today and did some extreme stretching and pumping. The rest of the day I just used the girth bands and sleeve combination. I checked and while it's on a day that I did some extreme exercises, including hanging, it does look like I've gotten to 8.1 but I'm going to check in a few days to be sure it's real. If it is then even though the gains are slowing down, they are coming. Seeing that something is happening, even if it wasn't deliberate, I think I may just be on to something. Maybe like 2 on, 2 off sort of thing. My wife thinks it's funny but I keep waking up with massive morning wood. She thinks it may be the yogurt boosting my testosterone. She could be right.

PhallicPhun

Well Done !
Reaction score
New Year's Day is a perfect day to post validated gains and a benchmark for the coming year. I reached 8.1 BPEL which was probably a couple days ago but I wanted to rest except for wearing the girth bands / sleeve combo to see if it was real or just post-workout gains. Measuring this morning it's still a tenth over the end of my 8 inch ruler. "We're going to need a bigger ruler". This tenth was by far the hardest slog after gaining so easily. I knew growth would slow down. It took an entire month to gain another tenth. About two weeks ago I started serious manual stretching and consistent jelqing which I almost never do, since everything else was maintaining but not achieving any gains. I did very little hanging the last couple weeks. In the past, hanging created rapid results combined with an ADS and pumping, but now I'm finding better results with just pumping and manual exercises.

I also did the calculation that no one wants to face the reality of, that the average maximum gains are about 35% of starting size, meaning my short term goal may be the most I'll ever get to. The hopeful part of that is that there are outliers and my gains seem to be on the high end given the time I've spent so far, so I may still be able to reach my long term goal but I have no illusions about getting there by the end of this year. If I extrapolate the slowdown, with consistent work, I think I'm looking at maybe 8.7 by the end of the year.

Last edited:

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha time for a bigger ruler indeed! Good to see the gains are stable. I think you might be looking at future gains jaded by your massive early gains. In comparison it took me almost 6 years to gain a little over half an inch in permanent length, sometimes going 2-3 months between erect length increases, without having had any newbie gains. I might have had a tighter lig than most slowing me down, but your early gains are still pretty mind-blowing from my perspective! This last tenth sounds more like what would be considered “normal” gains if that phrase can even be stated. But as always PE is a marathon. A couple months of being consistent, without burning yourself out on it, and I think you’ll be at your short term goal before you know it.

Reactions: PhallicPhun