K-Fit Kegel Toner for Men Product Review and Progress Log

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
After rotating through the programs twice this week I'm just going to run P1, P8 and P9. Ran P1 yesterday morning, P8 last night and P9 this morning. P1 at 70 mA, P8 and 9 at 60 mA. I will be doing it all week and reset to full rotation next Monday. Thinking about alternating weeks like this.

Rodeaway123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Running P9 right now at 60 mA. It's a true workout - lasting 45 minutes with pulses that get at it. I will post changes I've noticed in the coming days. So far subtle, but I sense they will be more pronounced as I'm still a beginner with this device. One thing is for sure - I like it and believe it is "working" to make improvements.
No detrimental side effects - just positive changes so far - so that's important.
I will mention the first thing I noticed is that my pee stream seems stronger - FWIW.

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Moving this device to the top of my wish list. Sounds like everyone is having good experiences and making progress. Thanks @Ultimate Burrito for making this thread and posting routines and progress.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Moving this device to the top of my wish list. Sounds like everyone is having good experiences and making progress. Thanks @Ultimate Burrito for making this thread and posting routines and progress.

It really takes the guess work away and gives you confidence that you are doing things correctly. I would still merit the benefits of reverse kegels as Pegasus has mentioned. I can for sure say that it's easier to get hard, stay hard and EQ is drastically up. Unlike extending this actually feels good doing the workout lol. Like add some kind of finger movement with the electric stimulation and they might be on to something lol.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I understand the benefits of the machine, but overdoing it can indeed change your PF balance point and impact everything, mentally and physically, negatively.

Stay cautious gentlemen.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Ran P1 at 70mA. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop.

I added pictures of the programs for reference at the beginning of this thread.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Ran P8 this morning and was able to stay at 60 mA. One of the sets made me clinch down really tight and felt good. It's like i have a new burrito with the erections. Very noticable difference. Excited to see how things look at the 4 week mark.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
A controlled study would be great to see here, comparing someone putting in the same amount of time doing manual kegels.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ran P1 at 70mA. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop.

What is going to happen when you maintain at 99mA and then don't stop? Then what will happen when you ejaculate with one of your nice tinder girls? Have you noticed pi's related to urinary and fecal function?

Rodeaway123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cycled through all programs once, on second time around before start focusing on certain ones. Able to go comfortably at higher mAs then when started - from starting at ~30, now ~75 is comfortable. Worth repeating, I've been doing kegals and RK's for a couple years but I feel this is working a broader area than I was able to do on my own. I sense and seem to feel different muscles being worked - but hard to qualify or quantify - but for me it is awesome that I have confidence that no muscle is being left behind - my integrity and inner core are such that I just refuse to leave muscles behind - if you know what I mean. Ha.

Notable changes so far = I am positive my urine stream is stronger and I can empty my bladder more completely (for those that know what I mean).
I have noticed an unstoppable urge to "flex" when erect. That's right, it's like my newly worked muscles want to show off.
EQ is great, but have never really had a problem there. More to come.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It has been a week and a half for me and I am riding all programs comfortably at 65 mA. I love using the K-Fit! The PC contractions feel really good and the sessions are pretty relaxing.

I think I am a little behind in my PIs and am not quite seeing the surefire indicators like rock hard morning wood or random erections throughout the day. However, I do think I am seeing some subtle improvements, which is a good sign. Like Rodeaway, I think my urine stream is a little stronger. I am also noticing that when I insert the probe, I am able to hold it in better with my PC muscles, whereas when I started, the probe would slip out just a little.

I masturbated with my Fleshlight yesterday to get a stamina check. I still came pretty quickly and didn’t see big improvement yet, but it is possible that I lasted slightly longer.

Anyway, it is still early and the sessions are really enjoyable, so I will keep plugging away and see where it takes me. My wife and I will be celebrating our anniversary in October and I am hoping to show her some new abilities. :specool:

Reactions: Ultimate Burrito

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Ran P1 yesterday morning and P8 this morning at 70 mA. Last night I drank a good bit and did not feel comfortable doing the program lol. If I flex a kegel while peeing it's pretty powerful, I also don't feel the urge to pee as much which is nice because I always felt like I had to pee too often. Sex has plain and simple just felt better. I used to have a hard time getting to an orgasm, especially with a condom and now sex feels much better. My confidence has increased needless to say.

Reactions: Dejenol

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Continuing to run through the programs, sticking to 60-70 mA. I've been using it at least once a day sometimes the evenings are tough to get it in. I don't think about it until it's late at night and then don't feel like getting everything set up. Still no issues or complaints. Waking up with morning wood almost every morning!

Reactions: Dejenol

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am finishing up my 3rd week using the K-Fit. I have been running through all programs at 75 mA and I have been doing it twice per day, taking weekends off. The sessions are fun and I absolutely love the way it feels. On Wednesday, I was getting a little frustrated because my dick was really small/turtled and I wasn’t feeling much life down there. So, for the last 3 days, I got out my Quick Extender Pro and added it to my routine because I thought I might need to stretch out. I also worked on some testicle massage throughout the day and I am feeling much better about my erection today. I will say that the K-Fit is absolutely working because of two observations. 1) When I started the first week, I was not able to hold the PC contraction after the electric pulse stopped, now I can. 2) When I do a manual kegel, I definitely notice that it is stronger and I can contract further than I ever have been able to previously.

I think one of the really important lessons in PE is to be able to be consistent and push past some discouraging days. I was pretty discouraged on Wednesday, but today I feel great and am determined to continue the K-Fit, as well as my other PE activities.

imeniaan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great thread, thank you!

I'm very interested in this device.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now that you guys have been at it for a bit... Any thoughts on how it compares with the benefits/results of a manual kegel exercise routine?

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Now that you guys have been at it for a bit... Any thoughts on how it compares with the benefits/results of a manual kegel exercise routine?

I guess that's why I got the device because I struggled so much holding myself accountable for doing regular kegels. Staying consistent was an issue so I really can't compare. The only think I can remember was how far I could shoot my load doing manual kegels and now several weeks in I'm starting to get back to that state from using the device.

Reactions: Johnny D

Rodeaway123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Took a couple day break - back at it. This is working in my opinion. Wish there was a definitive way to measure kegal strength- anyone know of one? I know how well my chest routine is working since my muscles are more defined and my bench press goes up. LOL. With this, I feel I can pee harder/further and empty bladder better - which is a big deal. Also, morning wood is strong and consistent. That's where I am now.

Dukethacat

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Have one arriving on Monday. I’ll pop in and contribute as I use it. Mostly got it for fun as a fun thing to do with the fiancé so ordered the couples version. We already pump together and are into all kinds of stuff so why not potentially have better orgasms?

Reactions: Ultimate Burrito