K-Fit Kegel Toner for Men Product Review and Progress Log

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I am curious as to your sense of how much progression is possible with the product. How many levels are there; is there limitless opportunity for progression with the product? I read some amazon reviews after reading yours and it seems like a legitimate pf exercise. For example that towel raise product has like real wimpy progression, its like cmon man do you even lift bra

There's a total of 11 programs and they recommend cycling through them all at least twice before focusing on anything specific. The amount of workout is based in the mA and the device can go up to 99. I've been sticking around 30 so there is definitely a lot of room for advancement. You increase as your muscles get more toned. They recommend going hard core for 12 weeks and after that you can do it less for maintenance but after 12 weeks you should have a healthy pelvic floor.

I'm looking forward to seeing how far I may be able to shoot a load after 12 weeks. That's kinda the cherry on top of it all that I'm hoping for.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last night's session was fun. it's probably the closest to doing manual kegels. It was program P5 and it was equal work and rest and lasted 20 minutes. I did it at 35mA.

This morning I'm running P6 and it's continuous for 15 minutes but very mild. Of all the programs this felt the best almost like a massage. I was able to get up to 45mA and felt like I could go higher but since it keeps the muscles tense the entire time I was concerned about being sore later.

Still think highly of this device but I'm trying to keep a balanced view, it's easy to be overly positive during the honey moon phase.
Thanks for doing this review, Burrito! Lately, I have been extending with the Quick Extender Pro and pumping with the Bathmate. I have seen some modest size gains, but I am still struggling with EQ. My erections have been weaker the past few years (I am 44) and I have struggled with premature ejaculation for most of my life. I think I am going to buy the K-Fit and start working my kegels! People always say the fundamentals are important and PC strength is probably the fundamental for most PE work.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Did P7 late this evening, much like P6 but for 20 minutes instead of 15. Ran it at 35 mA, tried 40 but it was making me cramp up too much and my stomach hasn't been happy with me since dinner.

The after feeling is lingering, muscles are still tensed but it feels good and feels like it was a good session. Tomorrow the program changes up curious to see how it goes.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
What relaxation (rk ) style work are you doing for the pelvic floor .

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
What relaxation (rk ) style work are you doing for the pelvic floor .

I'm letting the programs do all the work and trusting the system. Each program operates differently targeting separate muscle groups. It's no just the ones used when performing kegels. I'm hoping that the muscles used for RK's are also targeted. I'd be more concerned if I just constantly ran one program all the time but by cycling through all the different ones I hope to achieve balance.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I have room for concern . The mainstream medical is for the most part behind where we are up to onsite .
Not saying you will run into issues down the track but the risk is there . In effect you are like a guy going to the gym and doing weights but no stretching . i remember some of the old powerlifters did little stretching and were fine but ummmm . At the moment you are doing the equivlentt of push ups but as the intensity increases hmmm I am concerned .

zmark86

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have room for concern . The mainstream medical is for the most part behind where we are up to onsite .
Not saying you will run into issues down the track but the risk is there . In effect you are like a guy going to the gym and doing weights but no stretching . i remember some of the old powerlifters did little stretching and were fine but ummmm . At the moment you are doing the equivlentt of push ups but as the intensity increases hmmm I am concerned .

I would also be concerned. I used a similar machine a couple of years ago and it's been part of the timeline to me developing hard flaccid symptoms and total loss of erectile function. Whether it's the cause (or even a contributing factor) I don't know but it certainly did nothing to help matters, and I found that during sessions it caused my penis to shrivel up and go numb.

The vast majority of young men do not need to do kegels or strength training for the pelvic floor, and there is the danger of overtraining it resulting in hypertonic pelvic floor. If I could go back in time I certainly wouldn't be buying it again.

Rodeaway123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
On the brink of getting me a K-Fit - thanks Burrito. All sounds good to me and I have little to no concern with a device using EMS to strengthen muscles - simple concept and well-proven. I'm looking at the Katalyst device for full-body training - still a bit too expensive. Have used EMS before with good results - hard to target the kegal muscles/area - this device appears to do it. Keep those reviews coming. BTW - I'm 60, in great shape with no health problems whatsoever - plus strong EQ and active. Always striving to maintain and achieve optimal performance. Thanks.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
I posted this question on their forum and will update if/when I get a response.

I am a member/moderator of a men's sexual health website and I'm doing a product review and some of the members there had questions so I thought I would ask and I'm also curious as well. Imbalanced pelvic floors due to overtraining kegels is a common issue we see and can lead to a condition called hard flaccid. We encourage members to also do reverse kegels (flexing muscles for trying to pee or push out wind) in order to keep a balanced pelvic floor and prevent overtraining one muscle group. The question is, does this device also work those muscles (reverse kegel) or would you recommend manually doing those? I am primarily using this device for sexual health and more reliable erections and would like to use this long-term versus just the 12 weeks. Currently I am following guidelines of running through all the programs at least twice but afterwards want to focus on the programs that pertain to erection strength but don't want to create pelvic floor issues through overtraining so I wanted to ask in advance. Thank you.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
I found this in the frequently asked questions and it may help address concerns to some degree:

Achieving specific goals.

I’m a man using the anal toner. I’d like to work on three things: difficulty urinating caused by a weak bladder; erectile dysfunction; and most importantly difficulty achieving orgasm. Of the different programs which would be best to achieve these goals? The instructions tell you to rotate through all programs over a month, but I’d rather focus on using the program specifically targeted to what I’m trying to achieve.

Each program should be viewed like a different target zone. Compared to a full body workout, like one is for abs, one is for quads, one is for biceps, and so on. Each program works a different layer of muscle. For the most complete workout of the pelvic floor, it is really best to rotate through P01-P10 regularly. When you want to build muscle in your arms you don't target just the biceps. To get the best results you want to target groups of muscles, like biceps, triceps, and delts. There is no way to know which layer of muscle could be causing your issues, and it is most likely to be more than one. If you don't want to rotate through then I would suggest focusing on P01, P08, and P09. P01 is a continuous program and helps strengthen slow twitch muscle fibers, the ones responsible for holding a muscle contraction. P08 and P09 both have 5 phases which activate a wider range of the surrounding muscle tissue and are great for building deeper muscle tone.

https://www.kfitkegeltoner.com/q-a

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
This morning I did P8 at 40mA and it ran for 25 minutes.

It was a great example of how it targets different muscle groups because it would run for several minutes at one frequency and then change to a different one through a total of 5 phases. I could feel different areas contracting with each phase.

Tonight is going to take some dedication because it's a similar program but lasts 45 minutes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not because I have this girl that wants to see me later but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Just an observation, used this device 8 times and everytime the probe comes out clean so that's good lol.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How do you clean the probe

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Didn't get to use it last night, haha yesterday was wild to say the least. One girl wanted me, then I met up with this new chick and then the first girl wanted me again. PE rocks because this burrito is addickting!

Anyways, this morning I ran P9 and it was a marathon lol. 45 minutes! It was much like P8 but about twice as long. I can really see the benefits of doing P8 and P9 on the regular because it runs through so many muscle groups. Thinking long term I may cycle one week running though all the programs and the next week just doing P1, P8 and P9.

After almost one week in I've noticed some changes doing kegels. Before the flaccid burrito would just twitch doing them, now it actually pulls the burrito back a good bit. Erect it's gone from a little bob to a jump when doing kegels.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
I posted this question on their forum and will update if/when I get a response.

I am a member/moderator of a men's sexual health website and I'm doing a product review and some of the members there had questions so I thought I would ask and I'm also curious as well. Imbalanced pelvic floors due to overtraining kegels is a common issue we see and can lead to a condition called hard flaccid. We encourage members to also do reverse kegels (flexing muscles for trying to pee or push out wind) in order to keep a balanced pelvic floor and prevent overtraining one muscle group. The question is, does this device also work those muscles (reverse kegel) or would you recommend manually doing those? I am primarily using this device for sexual health and more reliable erections and would like to use this long-term versus just the 12 weeks. Currently I am following guidelines of running through all the programs at least twice but afterwards want to focus on the programs that pertain to erection strength but don't want to create pelvic floor issues through overtraining so I wanted to ask in advance. Thank you.

To the credit of the company I received a response the next day regarding the question. Here is how they replied:

Our toners are designed to strengthen the pelvic floor using strong kegel contractions. We do not have any programs specific to performing a reverse kegel. We do however have several TENS levels programs that are often recommended for pain and chronic tension, which are now being associated with hard-flaccid syndrome. P01, P06, P07, and P11 are all TENS level stimulation. There are also three open slots that can be used to create custom TENS programs at levels that may be recommended by your PT.

It seems they are aware of hard flaccid syndrome and even have recommendations for combating it.

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
P11 went well, it ran for 20 minutes at 40 mA. It felt like doing a series of quick kegels and then rest and then repeat.

I have now ran through all the programs. A key learning was inserting the probe deep (basically all the way in for me), otherwise it would be uncomfortable due to all the nerves near the rectum. I'll start over this evening but I'm going to try to go up to 50 mA.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Count me in! I’m on board!

I ordered my K-Fit on Friday and it showed up today (Monday). I just ran through P01 at 35 mA and I LOVED it! It felt like a really nice, pleasurable pulsing. I can’t wait to try out the subsequent programs. This past weekend, my cock was in a turtled state for much of the time, so I am ready for some better EQ!

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Count me in! I’m on board!

I ordered my K-Fit on Friday and it showed up today (Monday). I just ran through P01 at 35 mA and I LOVED it! It felt like a really nice, pleasurable pulsing. I can’t wait to try out the subsequent programs. This past weekend, my cock was in a turtled state for much of the time, so I am ready for some better EQ!

Awesome man! Feel free to post progress here and thoughts/learnings. It's better to have multiple perspectives than just one!

Ultimate Burrito

Reaction score
Did P1 last night and P2 this morning, both at 50mA. I don't see myself going higher any time soon. The contractions were very noticable. Both exercise lasted 20 minutes.

P1 was called gentle conditioning and P2 is equal work and rest for muscle toning. Far more comfortable this time, before I wasn't inserting the probe deep enough.