Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hello.
i finished 3 weeks of active training (4 on, 3 off) and i gained 0.2 cm both in length and girth.
So now i want to continue (till i dont see any results) with the same program.

I have two questions,
1. Should i continue where i left with reps or no?
2. Should i change s2s with tension stretches if i want more length?

Happy holidays!

Happy New Year!

1. Did you take a break after the three weeks of training? If not, you should be able to continue from where you left off for another 3 weeks or so.

2. Only when you feel the Side to Sides aren't giving you enough intensity should you consider upgrading.

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Happy New Year!

1. Did you take a break after the three weeks of training? If not, you should be able to continue from where you left off for another 3 weeks or so.

2. Only when you feel the Side to Sides aren't giving you enough intensity should you consider upgrading.

Yes..i took brake for about two weeks, so now im ready to continue training.

Okay, i will stick with s2s for another 4 weeks and see if there is gains.

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Yes..i took brake for about two weeks, so now im ready to continue training.

Okay, i will stick with s2s for another 4 weeks and see if there is gains.

Sounds like a plan!

Take measures every two weeks to ensure you're on the right track.

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have had good progress with ruler stretches, except that I dont use a ruler, I use a wooden spoon. Press the spoon end into pelvis, use a cloth for comfort, and the handle of the spoon is my ruler so to speak. The spoon presses nice tension into the base of the penis and you can feel a good stretch. This gives really fast gains, for me it did, so not sure about others.

It is really effective. But like BA says, measure every two weeks. Sometimes I push up the handle of the spoon against a wall to press the spoon into my base while stretching out, that increases the stretch for me. I could only only hold for 15 secs when I started and then worked up to more seconds. A minute is quite the limit for me. THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS since it is quite a stretch and feels like it's going to tear out from the base.

I make notches on the length of the spoon handle to mark progress, blue for BPFSL and red for BPEL. - But my main measurement is done with a tape measure because I have a curve upwards.

Reactions: Big Al

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I dont find effective side to side,
so should i move to tension stretches combined with squeezes?
And if yes, with how many reps should i start with tension stretches and how to progress every workout?

Thanks!

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I dont find effective side to side,
so should i move to tension stretches combined with squeezes?
And if yes, with how many reps should i start with tension stretches and how to progress every workout?

Thanks!

For the Tension Stretch, starting at 10 reps (to test) and [if all goes well] adding 1 rep per session should work well.

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For the Tension Stretch, starting at 10 reps (to test) and [if all goes well] adding 1 rep per session should work well.

The rules are the same, right?
Starting with squeezes, then tension stretch, edging 3-4 times a week.
And if we want only length program, we should keep only on tension stretches 4-5 times a week.

Am I correct?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
The rules are the same, right?
Starting with squeezes, then tension stretch, edging 3-4 times a week.
And if we want only length program, we should keep only on tension stretches 4-5 times a week.

Am I correct?

This is correct :)

goggi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a question about the squeezes.

I am at the moment at 60 x 5s

Should I add more reps or should I add more time of squeeze?
From 5s to 10s?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I have a question about the squeezes.

I am at the moment at 60 x 5s

Should I add more reps or should I add more time of squeeze?
From 5s to 10s?
If you're performing the standard Squeeze, consider testing out the Advanced Squeeze. You should cut your reps by half for testing, though. You may also experiment with longer Squeeze hold times per rep.

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I started the second week, after this week i will measure.
Doing everything from the program but i changed s2s with tension stretches.

When i do tension stretches, im pulling back my torso for 10 seconds (i move my body on every tick on the clock) and when i reach the 10th tick-tock, i hold in that position for another 10 seconds then i release..
Is that the right way?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I started the second week, after this week i will measure.
Doing everything from the program but i changed s2s with tension stretches.

When i do tension stretches, im pulling back my torso for 10 seconds (i move my body on every tick on the clock) and when i reach the 10th tick-tock, i hold in that position for another 10 seconds then i release..
Is that the right way?
Normally, the tension is generated by pulling. Leaning back may be useful, but the angle of stretch it creates will require you be careful with the tension used. Start off light- even lighter than you feel is adequate, and slowly, each session, add tension as well as reps.

Tarek Ramadan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I might be doing this exercise wrong.
So, we pull down and pull to the right and left and each side counts as one rep.

Should I release my grip and start pulling down again or just continue with my set....

Thanks In Advance

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, we pull down and pull to the right and left and each side counts as one rep.

Should I release my grip and start pulling down again or just continue with my set....

Thanks In Advance
Continue with it. Don't let go of your grip. Just do 1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on. You don't need to reset

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

Thanks In Advance
Think of your penis as a pendulum. The movement should be a smooth arc to the left, then to the right- with perhaps a slight pause at each extremity of the range.

While you'll undoubtedly need to readjust your grip during the exercise, you don't need to reset after each rep.

Reactions: Tarek Ramadan

pd08111997

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Think of your penis as a pendulum. The movement should be a smooth arc to the left, then to the right- with perhaps a slight pause at each extremity of the range.

While you'll undoubtedly need to readjust your grip during the exercise, you don't need to reset after each rep.
Hello Big AI...can you please explain to me about "the Squeeze" because I think I might be doing the wrong exercise. and the detail link doesn't take to the right link.
I was going the S2S a bit wrong...but I got this correct from the above post. Please explain to me briefly about "The Squeeze" or any video that might help.

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Big AI...can you please explain to me about "the Squeeze" because I think I might be doing the wrong exercise. and the detail link doesn't take to the right link.
I was going the S2S a bit wrong...but I got this correct from the above post. Please explain to me briefly about "The Squeeze" or any video that might help.
To do the squeeze be at about 50-70% EQ and ok grip the base of your penis and the other hand ok grips below the head of your penis and squeeze. Hold it for about 5 to 10 seconds, that counts as 1.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Please see the following for a link to the Squeeze (it's the first post in this thread): https://thebiohacker.com/forums/threads/the-advanced-jelq-free-routine.19457/

Reactions: pd08111997