The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine

Drd13

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
To add to the previous question from MojoRisin:

Big Al, I am about to start your jelq free routine in two days. I will be starting off with the minimum suggested volume for each exercise: 5 reps squeeze, 100 reps S2S. When you reached your desired size with the gains mentioned above, how many reps did you reach with the jelq free routine? Just curious as I think a lot of people are missing out on potentially great gains with this routine by starting too aggressive with their rep ranges.

Thanks!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hey Big Al, I was perusing the top gainers section and came across your stats. Wow. 2 in length and 1.25 girth in 3 months.

We're both those gains in the same 3 month period? And solely from doing the jelq-free routine?

Cheers,
Mojo.

To add to the previous question from MojoRisin:

Big Al, I am about to start your jelq free routine in two days. I will be starting off with the minimum suggested volume for each exercise: 5 reps squeeze, 100 reps S2S. When you reached your desired size with the gains mentioned above, how many reps did you reach with the jelq free routine? Just curious as I think a lot of people are missing out on potentially great gains with this routine by starting too aggressive with their rep ranges.

Thanks!

The first month was spent performing a version of the basic routine here: https://pegym.com/forums/penis-enla...-male-enhancement-and-stamina-routine?t=67701

The second two months were spent performing a "proto" version of the Jelq Free. I ended up using Tension Stretches for ~50 reps, and ADVANCED Squeezes for close to 50 reps also.

MojoRisin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awesome, cheers Big Al.

So would the program look like this: warm up > squeezes > stretches > kegels > stop start?

I'm thinking of getting an extender so do you think it would be viable to switch in the extender for the stretches?

Do you remember what page the description for the squeezes is Big Al? Seems the link is broken since the upgrade.

Thanks heaps,
Mojo.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
So would the program look like this: warm up > squeezes > stretches > kegels > stop start?

Yes, but ending with a warm down.

I'm thinking of getting an extender so do you think it would be viable to switch in the extender for the stretches?

It would be the move I'd make.

Do you remember what page the description for the squeezes is Big Al? Seems the link is broken since the upgrade.

The first post in this thread has written instructions. For video instructions, see: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/erect-squeeze

MojoRisin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great. Thanks for the info Big Al. Super helpful as always.

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have two questions...
1. If I train 4 days a week, can i do, one day on, one day off?
​​​​​ Example: mon-wed-fri-sun etc etc

2. Sometimes i dont have time to put everything in one session, it is okay to workout through the day? Lets say, in the morning squeezes+stretches, evening erect kegels+edging, or something like that...?
​​​​​​

​​​

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I have two questions...
1. If I train 4 days a week, can i do, one day on, one day off?
​​​​​ Example: mon-wed-fri-sun etc etc

That can also work.

2. Sometimes i dont have time to put everything in one session, it is okay to workout through the day? Lets say, in the morning squeezes+stretches, evening erect kegels+edging, or something like that...?
​​​​​​

​​​

Optimally, everything should be performed in one sitting. That being said, if you have scheduling issues then splitting your session is better than not training.

If you require in-depth assistance for your training, please consider the meCOACH service.

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That can also work.

Optimally, everything should be performed in one sitting. That being said, if you have scheduling issues then splitting your session is better than not training.

If you require in-depth assistance for your training, please consider the meCOACH service.

I know that it is better to finish the work in one sitting, but my roommate is coming so i will have problem with free space, that is why i asked.
thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I know that it is better to finish the work in one sitting, but my roommate is coming so i will have problem with free space, that is why i asked.
thanks for the answer.

Glad to help!

user20202020

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
p

hi can u please show me how can I do edging correctly? Is there any video?

I don't know of a video for edging specifically but it's best described as structured self-stimulation.

hosseinpink

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I typically use warm up >stretch > jelq > edging.
For this excersize it's said that no jelq or other required.
so do I need to change to warmup > s2s stretch> warm down?
I'm just looking for lenght.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I typically use warm up >stretch > jelq > edging.
For this excersize it's said that no jelq or other required.
so do I need to change to warmup > s2s stretch> warm down?
I'm just looking for lenght.

Hi,

That would work, but you should also include stamina work. Your regimen would be as follows:

Warm up > S2S Stretches> Erect Kegels > Stop and Starts > Warm down

user20202020

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah this looks good easy to implement. I may even try this when i return to active PE.

Hi bro are you sure that tha supposed erection levels are correct?
On sneezing, i can not do it with 70% erections, because i cannot stretch it at all. If i do it with 40% level, is it pointless?
And on squeezing is best when i do it on 70% level. Is that bad?

user20202020

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

That would work, but you should also include stamina work. Your regimen would be as follows:

Warm up > S2S Stretches> Erect Kegels > Stop and Starts > Warm down

On sneezing, i can not do it with 70% erections, because i cannot stretch it at all. If i do it with 40% level, is it pointless?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

Your erection levels should be low for stretching- below 50%. A 70% erection level average is recommended for Squeezes (to start), and 90% or better for Erect Kegels.

If you require further assistance from me for your training, please consider the meCOACH service.

koky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone gained from this workout? Any training log from members? Thanks

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Anyone gained from this workout? Any training log from members? Thanks

We conducted a client study, and a large proportion of participants used the Jelq Free routine- see: Big gainers

Fekalijus

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi. I've started this routine and I love it. But I have pretty big downward curve and question is does this "Side-to-Side" stretch would not make my curve any worse as we stretch more downward (as my curve is downward too)?