REP Support for Stealth for Men - Q & A

StealthRep

Stealth for Men Rep/ Sponsor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good afternoon Stealthrep!
I have been using a Quick Extender Pro for four months now. At some point soon I may want something to help cement any gains made with my QEP. I don’t want something to enhance any bulge, just something I can discreetly wear to help with my gains. Are any of your products good for this? Again I don’t want to enhance the look.
Will any of your sleeves work to help?
Thank you!

Yes, the Innerwear as a passive extender that will maintain near erect length 24/7 during the healing phase between your active PE sessions. The Sabre Skin can also be used but the material doesn't breathe so for continuous use the Innerwear would be the better choice. Bulge enhancement is unavoidable but depending on your size and the clothes you wear this can be managed more or less without issue.

Grower1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, the Innerwear as a passive extender that will maintain near erect length 24/7 during the healing phase between your active PE sessions. The Sabre Skin can also be used but the material doesn't breathe so for continuous use the Innerwear would be the better choice. Bulge enhancement is unavoidable but depending on your size and the clothes you wear this can be managed more or less without issue.

Thank you!

uzername

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Are you guys still looking to get into the pumping business or was that idea scrapped? I remember first reading about that and it sounded like you guys were onto something good there.

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just purchased the Mag Volt. Curious if it will really help recovery in any noticeable or measurable way. I HIGHLY doubt it but for the price point I am willing to chance being pleasantly surprised. Seems like Hokum to me.

Can anybody who has ordered one speak to the claim it helps recovery? I mean in any measurable or noticeable way. The Science seems iffy.

Gnicbom

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the Sabre Skin essentially mimic the Innerwear in purpose?

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you guys still looking to get into the pumping business or was that idea scrapped? I remember first reading about that and it sounded like you guys were onto something good there.

We have a working prototype, however, once the pump project is active again, development will take a few years before launching the production model.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Just purchased the Mag Volt. Curious if it will really help recovery in any noticeable or measurable way. I HIGHLY doubt it but for the price point I am willing to chance being pleasantly surprised. Seems like Hokum to me.

Can anybody who has ordered one speak to the claim it helps recovery? I mean in any measurable or noticeable way. The Science seems iffy.

We had a customer who noted massive deep purple/black bruising of the scrotum two weeks after a vasectomy. He anticipated at least another two weeks before the bruising could possibly clear up and decided to start wearing the Mag-Volt. To his shock, the bruising cleared up 80% overnight and was a mere trace three days after wearing the Mag-Volt. In light of this anecdote, the Mag-Volt is most definitely an effective aid in the healing process.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Does the Sabre Skin essentially mimic the Innerwear in purpose?

The Sabre Skin was originally designed to be worn over top of the Innerwear same as the spandex/premium sleeves but in a more robust and firm manner. However, the Sabre Skin can be worn entirely on its own and as such is particularly effective in a wet tight fitting swim suit for the most realistic looking and feeling flaccid possible. It can also be worn as a protective layer for cushioning beneath the Corkscrew or many other PE devices. It can also be used as a girth constrictor when pumping for length.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
How effective are your products as pe devices when the subject already has good flacid size? I have no doubt it works well for anti turtle in guys that have that issue and would help develop flacid length so I am talking bpel.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
How effective are your products as pe devices when the subject already has good flacid size? I have no doubt it works well for anti turtle in guys that have that issue and would help develop flacid length so I am talking bpel.

There are so many variables involved in the PE process that it makes any kind of blanket statement highly suspect. With respect to the Innerwear as a passive extender, there may be less potential for flaccid gains for a practitioner already sporting a heavy duty flaccid hang. One would have to experiment to find out if passive extension 24/7 would have a worthwhile cost/benefit return on investment, financial and time wise, for any particular individual. The Corkscrew would certainly offer more in the way of active extension that is able to reach a point of fatigue or extend the duration of fatigue over time when included in a more comprehensive exercise routine.

The best way to answer these types of questions is to carefully consider it from your own personal experience and then if deemed worthwhile to experiment and see if you achieve the anticipated gains... or possibly some side benefits that you did not expect. There is a cost to acquiring knowledge through experience in your practice. Any PE veteran will have a drawer full of gear that has worked or not worked at a particular time or possibly once again in the future as circumstances change over time.

Any advice from others should be taken with a grain of salt before accepting it as a rule. In this field you see so much second hand information perpetuated as truth by others who have not experimented with the principal or technique themselves. Subjectivity plays such a huge role as well. What works for one may not work for another and vis-versa.

Last edited:

Azmike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very good advice Stealthman.

I am pleased we have a company on this forum that does not over promise.

I cannot easily point to how much flaccid gain, if any, I have had as a result of wearing the innerwear. Because I have worn it since I started PE it is impossible for me to know. I never had a turtling issue. I wear it because I enjoy my longer flaccid and want to maintain it. I can’t say if does that but it makes sense to me that it should help.

However, I do know my flaccid Stealth sleeve size was originally D and is now H. I really enjoy wearing this product but I do try to minimize the viable bulge in clothes by wearing certain underwear.

There are so many variables involved in the PE process that it makes any kind of blanket statement highly suspect. With respect to the Innerwear as a passive extender, there may be less potential for flaccid gains for a practitioner already sporting a heavy duty flaccid hang. One would have to experiment to find out if passive extension 24/7 would have a worthwhile cost/benefit return on investment, financial and time wise, for any particular individual. The Corkscrew would certainly offer more in the way of active extension that is able to reach a point of fatigue or extend the duration of fatigue over time when included in a more comprehensive exercise routine.

The best way to answer these types of questions is to carefully consider it from your own personal experience and then if deemed worthwhile to experiment and see if you achieve the anticipated gains... or possibly some side benefits that you did not expect. There is a cost to acquiring knowledge through experience in your practice. Any PE veteran will have a drawer full of gear that has worked or not worked at a particular time or possibly once again in the future as circumstances change over time.

Any advice from others should be taken with a grain of salt before accepting it as a rule. In this field you see so much second hand information perpetuated as truth by others who have not experimented with the principal or technique themselves. Subjectivity plays such a huge role as well. What works for one may not work for another and vis-versa.

zuzu123

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I cannot seem to make this things work right. I currently have 3 sizes, 1 smaller and 1 bigger. So the one that fits right it still blocks my bloodflow. I have worn it a few times and veins got enlarged even after an hour two. The one bigger size slips off eventually. I actually think I damaged my penis a bit, bcuz it a little more sensitive on the side where the vein enlarged. I stopped using the product. Am I the only one with this and why is it happening. It doesnt feel tight but it still swells up my veins and the bloodflow isnt good.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Zuzu123,

The male anatomy is easily the most dynamic part of the human body with a variety of sizes, shapes and relative fluctuations between the two considering the flaccid, semi and fully erect conditions. Another variable is the measurement technique and the subjective interpretation which can skew the results after eliminating deviations for a single size selection.

Another factor to consider is that some shaft configurations require a tapered sleeve which is wider at the base and mid-shaft with a smaller circumference behind the glans. Another possibility is the standard straight sleeve with a tighter fitting silicone ring which is required when the overall shaft is wider than the glans itself or the coronal ridge of the glans is simply less pronounced. These factors can present fairly challenging parameters to dial in for the perfect fit while some others may select the optimum size on the first attempt. In your case, I am suspecting that you may be requiring a custom tapered sleeve or a straight sleeve with the tighter fitting silicone ring to address the problem.

With respect to the described popping vein or thrombosis of the vein. I have experienced similar when experimenting with a pump with no previous experience and as often is the case, over did it. It took 3-4 weeks or more of complete rest before the vein subsided back to normal again. Take your time and try not to worry about it. I know I was worried thinking that I had permanently disfigured my member, but looking on the positive side... I had gained 1/2" in flaccid shaft girth behind the glans for a month or so.

I suggest that you contact the support email at [email protected] and we will work with you to determine the correct size and send this to you free of charge in recognition of your determination to get the proper fit.

I cannot seem to make this things work right. I currently have 3 sizes, 1 smaller and 1 bigger. So the one that fits right it still blocks my bloodflow. I have worn it a few times and veins got enlarged even after an hour two. The one bigger size slips off eventually. I actually think I damaged my penis a bit, bcuz it a little more sensitive on the side where the vein enlarged. I stopped using the product. Am I the only one with this and why is it happening. It doesnt feel tight but it still swells up my veins and the bloodflow isnt good.

Last edited:

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wanted find out if the mag volt is out of stock? I didn't see it on the website. Are you @StealthRep able give us an update on this product? Thank you.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
I wanted find out if the mag volt is out of stock? I didn't see it on the website. Are you @StealthRep able give us an update on this product? Thank you.

We have the original design available for purchase on request. We do not list it on the site for official sale as the clasping magnets were getting chipped too often. This happens when the high-powered magnets jump out of the fingers and collide with impact at off angles. We attempted to fix this problem with self adhering silicone disks to cushion the impact but these tended to shift out of position as the glue warmed up to body temperature. The chipping does not happen if good technique is practiced for the proper dampening is practiced. This requires some care and mindfulness as I have never seen a chip occur in my personal use. We currently have all the new parts for the upgraded Mag-Volt ready for assembly, however, due to the present travel restrictions I am unable to be at the factory to finalize and oversee the assembly process for production to begin. The original Mag-Volt is available at an affordable $35 for the copper version and $40 for the silver. The Mag-Volt 2.0 will have a higher price point so you may want to weigh your options to purchase the original or wait for the circumstances to change before getting the new one.

polishcopper.jpg

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
What is the difference between the copper and silver? @StealthRep Can these be worn day and night? Thank you

In theory the silver, being the more noble metal, is rated for a higher electrode potential. However, in testing, the voltage reads about the same at .8 volts plus or minus .1 volts. Therefore, it is my opinion, more a matter of aesthetic preference as the copper quickly develops a darker patina, which is not unattractive, whereas the silver remains brighter.

Somerandomguy12

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
This is probably a difficult question to answer, but how does the Stealth corkscrew compare to the Phallosan forte in terms of length gains?

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@StealthRep where can I purchase a silver mag volt? Are there any specials if I order two? And where do I send the measurements? Thank you.

Motor23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
just ordered the inner wear and corkscrew hope it works for me as an ads for the day cause i don't like taping