REP Support for Stealth for Men - Q & A

kenj1947

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Two questions about Stealth Innerwear:
1. Is it really not noticeable under shorts going commando? I go commando 95% of the time in summer (I'd go nude all of the time if possible) and 50% in winter. Does it lay flat when worn?
2. I'm confused about measuring. I read that I should stretch my flaccid penis and measure it when taut. Then, I read in another place that I should account for getting a (full?) erection. My flaccid length measured just over 5 but erect I'm at 8". What do I do?
Thanks for the info.

StealthRep

Stealth for Men Rep/ Sponsor
Well Done !
Reaction score
This would depend on several factors. Firstly, the size of you penis, the fit of Innerwear, tight or loose, and whether it has been broken in for a more relaxed fit, the style and cut of the shorts. The Innerwear with ball band does lift the entire genital mass forward and up so if you want a more natural hang than you could go for the strapless sleeve only version which allows for a more natural hang. See the attached pic for the natural look (with ball band) when worn with underwear, which may or may not be similar to your shorts but in any case, gives you an idea of what to expect.

Here are the measuring instructions...

Measure the penis while completely flaccid and comfortably stretched. For length measure the shaft from the fat pad (lightly pressed 1/2" only) till the beginning of the glans (not including the head).

For girth, again the penis must be completely flaccid and comfortably stretched. Measure behind the glans with enough tension on the tape to take up the slack skin and lightly measure the firm underlying tissue of the penis.

If you are borderline for girth, represented by numbers then select the smaller size to ensure and secure fit. If borderline for length, represented by the letters choose the shorter one if you tend to retract in the flaccid state. If you hang long naturally you can select the bigger size.

If you have any further questions you need answered in more detail, you can contact me at the support email [email protected]

stanfields.jpg

Two questions about Stealth Innerwear:
1. Is it really not noticeable under shorts going commando? I go commando 95% of the time in summer (I'd go nude all of the time if possible) and 50% in winter. Does it lay flat when worn?
2. I'm confused about measuring. I read that I should stretch my flaccid penis and measure it when taut. Then, I read in another place that I should account for getting a (full?) erection. My flaccid length measured just over 5 but erect I'm at 8". What do I do?
Thanks for the info.

Motor23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i placed an order on may 27 still didn't get it its june 13 and i live in nyc

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
i placed an order on may 27 still didn't get it its june 13 and i live in nyc

There have been some irregularities in deliveries due to the COVID scare. You can contact the support email at [email protected] where records of your purchase and tracking number are available to access in order to respond to your inquiry.

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Question for @StealthRep , what comments have you received about those that wear the mag-volt? I from time to time feel a tingling and I am guessing that is from the max current working. Thank you and do you know when the new mag-volt will be out?

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Question for @StealthRep , what comments have you received about those that wear the mag-volt? I from time to time feel a tingling and I am guessing that is from the max current working. Thank you and do you know when the new mag-volt will be out?

We get feedback reporting the same tingling sensation with some and others who don't feel much of anything. I personally don't feel any specific sensations myself other than the more frequent and harder nocturnal erections with very noticeable flaccid gains with increased ball sack size as noted with the tighter fit. However, this seems to diminish in effect after a few days so I tend to alternate one week on and the next off to maintain the said effect.

The biggest confirmation of effectiveness was after getting a vasectomy which resulted in very dense black and blue bruising of the ball sack that remained after two weeks. I had estimated that it would be at least another two weeks before it cleared up but then decided to start wearing the Mag-Volt. To my utter amazement 80% of the bruising vanished overnight and was all but gone three days later!! I now have absolutely no doubts as to the efficacy of the device for improved healing of damages or stressed tissues.

We are currently working with a team of clinical doctors across multiple practices specializing in penis enlargement procedures who have agreed to run studies with their clients who suffer severe bruising to verify this claim with the Mag-Volt 2.0

For now, although all the parts are in hand, this project as well as the Vac-Hanger are on hold until the travel restrictions are lifted and I able to get back to the factory to handle the projects myself in person.

thanks for your continued interest in Stealth products.

ositobuenagente

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is probably a difficult question to answer, but how does the Stealth corkscrew compare to the Phallosan forte in terms of length gains?
I'd like to know that, as well. I own a PF but the corkscrew is quite eye-catching

snave72

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm interested in the products...is there a coupon code for PEgym members?
*edit* should've searched first - found it PE15 for those who need it

Last edited:

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd like to know that, as well. I own a PF but the corkscrew is quite eye-catching

The Corkscrew and Phallosan Forte are two different devices. The phallosan is fairly complicated in both design and function with various components that work together including the pump, vacuum chamber, rubber seal, and belt traction system with the ever potential blister formation. Whereas, the Corkscrew is a very simple lead wire heat sealed in a polyolefin (food grade) sleeve with a forming tube for straightening and storing the coil after each use. The cost is much less for the Corkscrew with no parts that fail or need to be replaced over time. Which system is more effective?... that would depend on your personal experience and subsequent preference. A well rounded PE routine might include both, which is like having a number of tools at the ready for changing up the routine to keep the tissues from adapting to specific stresses over time. This ensures that you are maximizing your return on time and energy investment in the routine. If you are not aware, Stealth is nearing completion of its own Vac-Hanging system which will be far superior than the PF. Something to keep in mind ;)

Taco Hoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can I get a good pump with my bathmate at night and wear this to sleep? Maybe help cement some bathmate gains?

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Can I get a good pump with my bathmate at night and wear this to sleep? Maybe help cement some bathmate gains?

yes, you can wear the Innerwear to bed at night while to maintain post pump engorgement while sleeping. In this case, you will need to make the size selection based on your post pump measurements.

kenj1947

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
We get feedback reporting the same tingling sensation with some and others who don't feel much of anything. ...

... I had estimated that it would be at least another two weeks before it cleared up but then decided to start wearing the Mag-Volt. To my utter amazement 80% of the bruising vanished overnight and was all but gone three days later!! ...

Thanks for your continued interest in Stealth products.

I've felt no tingling wearing mine (copper--I also have the other). I've worn it for 8 hours or so (sleeping) for several days. I have severe ED and turtling so it's another tool I'm trying to use to defeat both.

Last night I tried my first injection of Trimix, not only did it not work, I hit a vein. A large bubble formed. I put my MagVolt on for the night. I can't say for certain that the MagVolt had anything to do with it, but I can't even find a mark or bruise today.

Thanks, StealthRep, for filling my order for the MagVolt. I'm counting on it working.

Last edited:

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@kenj1947 i think mag-volt should be one piece of your puzzle to combat ED. I have never used tri-mix so I don't know the pros and cons of it, do a search on pegym and find those that have had success with it. My two cents from what I have read and from others success stories, for ED try more cardio 20-30 minutes a day-4 to 5 days a week, the 5g's tea or supplements that improve blood circulation, add spices to your meals(garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne, pepper, etc...) drink 2 glasses a day of lemon water, light to moderate jelqing(at least 2-4 times a day, for 7-12 minutes, 4-5 days a week) for at least 6-8 weeks. Hope this helps and please keep us updated.

kenj1947

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@kenj1947 i think mag-volt should be one piece of your puzzle to combat ED. I have never used tri-mix so I don't know the pros and cons of it, do a search on pegym and find those that have had success with it. My two cents from what I have read and from others success stories, for ED try more cardio 20-30 minutes a day-4 to 5 days a week, the 5g's tea or supplements that improve blood circulation, add spices to your meals(garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne, pepper, etc...) drink 2 glasses a day of lemon water, light to moderate jelqing(at least 2-4 times a day, for 7-12 minutes, 4-5 days a week) for at least 6-8 weeks. Hope this helps and please keep us updated.

Thanks for your encouragement. I try to do 15 minutes of HIIT on a dual action elliptical after 45 minutes of stretching and knee bends 3-4 times a week. My feet won't take the pounding (I have Morton's neuroma in both feet from lots of cardio when younger). I'm following (or trying to follow) Big Al's program including jelqs, pumping, and stretching. Except for the lemon water and paprika, my diet includes those and other spices and herbs.

My purpose for the use of MagVolts is to try to help defeat turtling, not ED specifically. I hope MagVolts help penile health in general.

KenJ

Last edited:

Azmike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I own 2 sizes. 1 size for daily wear and a larger size for sleep.

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@kenj1947 I know swimming is a big help for low impact cardio. Have you heard of medmassager(medical grade foot massager), they have them at Costco sometimes as promotional items, I tried it once and it seems legit. It supposed to help with foot, leg and circulation issues. Best of luck.

taichi10

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I need an advice about which Stealth product to buy or not, depending on my daily activities.
From Monday to Friday I spend 10-11 hours in tight jeans/trouser, with briefs underneath, mostly sitting behind the desk. In the morning I spend approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes at the gym, and in the afternoon/evening I am either sitting or lying on the couch. During weekend (Saturday, Sunday), I spend 2-3 hours on my feet, either light exercising, walking, or doing chores, wearing track suit or shorts.
I never go commando, but I could if you think I should. But not while at work.

So, I have definitely decided to buy Mag-Volt. But I have the following questions, depending on my daily routines:
1. Should I buy Innerwear?
2. Should I buy Corkscrew?
3. Should I buy one or two Mag-Volts?

Thanks in advance! :)

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,

It's hard to say what your personal preferences might be. I would not recommend the Corkscrew in tight jeans while at work. I prefer to wear it in the privacy of home or on short outings that do not require much in the way of strenuous activities. I always wear the Innerwear while at the gym with jacuzzi and sauna included and keep one set designated for this purpose exclusively. You might want to consider the Sabre Skin as well for the versatility it offers to be worn on its own, over top of the Innerwear, or as a cushion underneath the Corkscrew. It is available in any one of Stealth's standard twelve girth sizes ranging from 18mm in diameter all the way to 40mm across for the most precise fit possible. I prefer to wear the Innerwear with a jockey style pouch underwear for the extra room it provides rather than a tight fitting jockey style. Again, this is something that personal experimentation will clarify as to your preference over one or the other. Two of the Mag-Volt's might be a good idea as the are available on request for $30 due to problems with chipping. This occurs when the high powered clasping magnets jump out of the fingers nearing contact. However, if you extend the finger tips past the magnets so that they first make contact at an off angle for dampening the impact, you should have no problem.

You can send me a message at [email protected] and mention taichi10 so I can provide more input on sizing and some video links.

Hi, guys. I need an advice about which Stealth product to buy or not, depending on my daily activities.
From Monday to Friday I spend 10-11 hours in tight jeans/trouser, with briefs underneath, mostly sitting behind the desk. In the morning I spend approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes at the gym, and in the afternoon/evening I am either sitting or lying on the couch. During weekend (Saturday, Sunday), I spend 2-3 hours on my feet, either light exercising, walking, or doing chores, wearing track suit or shorts.
I never go commando, but I could if you think I should. But not while at work.

So, I have definitely decided to buy Mag-Volt. But I have the following questions, depending on my daily routines:
1. Should I buy Innerwear?
2. Should I buy Corkscrew?
3. Should I buy one or two Mag-Volts?

Thanks in advance! :)