Is my frenulum keeping me from gaining penis length?

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am circumcised but still have my frenulum. It isn't short--not a frenulum breve--but it gets tight when I am rock hard at EQ10. This is especially true when I jelq or squeeze while holding the skin down at the base in order to prevent a turkey neck. I've tried stretching the frenulum as part of my PE, but it doesn't seem to stretch. The banjo string is getting tighter.

I am considering getting a frenulum tie done, where they insert a needle beneath the frenulum and tie it off with thread. It supposedly parts 5-7 days later and leaves little to no scar, while freeing the glans. It also seems to me it would set it free to grow uninhibited.

Does anyone know if a frenulum can inhibit future growth? It sure seems like it to me. Has anyone had their frenulum tied off?

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bump.

spanky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm interested if anyone has any insight here

cogswell

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd love to know more about this as well as mine is tight enough where it keeps the head down a bit when erect.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Mine isn't tight or have any problems with it, my mate was the same, but he snapped his and after he recovered ( only a week or two ) said it felt better. he doesn't do PE, and to my knowledge doesn't have pre e ( although he wouldn't tell me if he did ).