REP Support for Stealth for Men - Q & A

StealthRep

Stealth for Men Rep/ Sponsor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah look that makes no sense, you need to have instructions with pictures of videos, i messed it up... can I just get a new one as a replacement? otherwise I will just go another brand I saw. Thanks

Just to clarify, my mag-volt broke after 2 weeks... this isnt a sizing issue, the magnet popped out

Yes, I can add a photo sequence to these instructions for more clarity and post it on the site. However, if you take one step at a time while working with the device, it will become self-evident what is required to be done.

The magnet "popped out"...do you mean the silicone tube came off the nipple, or that the nipple came out of the magnet? Can you be more specific so I can understand what has actually happened?

No need to purchase a new Mag-Volt. You can send a message at the support email [email protected] and detail the problem with pics so we can sort the matter out to your satisfaction.

Last edited:

Sparta12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, I can add a photo sequence to these instructions for more clarity and post it on the site. However, if you take one step at a time while working with the device, it will become self-evident what is required to be done.

The magnet "popped out"...do you mean the silicone tube came off the nipple, or that the nipple came out of the magnet? Can you be more specific so I can understand what has actually happened?

No need to purchase a new Mag-Volt. You can send a message at the support email [email protected] and detail the problem with pics so we can sort the matter out to your satisfaction.
The magnet it self popped out of the tubing, I tried gluing it in, but it just kept coming off whenever the magnets connected. I managed to use the new tubing and connect everything together, it looks a bit sh*t... but it seems to be working

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
The magnet it self popped out of the tubing, I tried gluing it in, but it just kept coming off whenever the magnets connected. I managed to use the new tubing and connect everything together, it looks a bit sh*t... but it seems to be working

Not sure why it would look bad unless you put too much glue and did not wipe the excess away before it set.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
It popped out again, I give up

Well, we never "give up".

The silicone tube has been upgraded to a thicker-wall for a better grip with a smaller ID bonded to the nipple with specialized silicone glue.

You can contact us at the support email for a free replacement to resolve this issue.

Also, make sure that you do not pull on the tube to disconnect the high powered magnets. The proper technique is to use the thumb or fingers to break the contact as if snapping a pencil in half before pulling the magnets themselves apart.

The solution is always hidden within the problem itself... we are here to support you.

Last edited:

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Random question...Will Stealth ever release innerwear that is different colors instead of the standard black? I think picking different colors depending on the mood or the day would be awesome. :)

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Random question...Will Stealth ever release innerwear that is different colors instead of the standard black? I think picking different colors depending on the mood or the day would be awesome. :)

Hi Ujjay,

thanks for your suggestion!

We had conceived of many different color options during the R/D phase... such as a yellow and black striped "stinger" design. However, MOQ's for production limit the inclusion of creative color options. We already have 99 sizes which have been a big challenge to find a willing company to produce for us. As you can imagine to include various color variations would be not well received. However, we do have a new Innerwear design in mind that will be available in flesh tone. However, this will not be available for another 8-12 months as we have some hurdles to clear before we can go into production.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Hi Ujjay,

thanks for your suggestion!

We had conceived of many different color options during the R/D phase... such as a yellow and black striped "stinger" design. However, MOQ's for production limit the inclusion of creative color options. We already have 99 sizes which have been a big challenge to find a willing company to produce for us. As you can imagine to include various color variations would be not well received. However, we do have a new Innerwear design in mind that will be available in flesh tone. However, this will not be available for another 8-12 months as we have some hurdles to clear before we can go into production.

Understandable...Maybe you could have special edition colors that are seasonal...like Christmas. :lol:

flasticness

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Adjustment or problem

Adjustment or problem

I just got my innerwear and corkscrew. I find that when wearing the innerwear I have slight discomfort and my glans get cold. No discoloration or anything just cold. The problem gets worse when I out the corkscrew on. Wearing it for longer than 45 minutes causes a blue or purple color change. Is this a problem I need to fix with sizing or should I give me penis time to adapt? Otherwise it fits fine. The length is good and the girth doesn't seem overly tight and I don't have slippage

gregut03

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the sabre skin in the bathmate for pumping?

It is thought that this could facilitate more length gains from pumping and reduce surface vessel injury. I have a sabre skin unopened, been meaning to try it with the innerwear, but have been satisfied with the other compression sleeves at the moment. Tempted to use it with the Bathmate, but don't want to make it mis-shapen by using it in the BM.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
I just got my innerwear and corkscrew. I find that when wearing the innerwear I have slight discomfort and my glans get cold. No discoloration or anything just cold. The problem gets worse when I out the corkscrew on. Wearing it for longer than 45 minutes causes a blue or purple color change. Is this a problem I need to fix with sizing or should I give me penis time to adapt? Otherwise it fits fine. The length is good and the girth doesn't seem overly tight and I don't have slippage

The glans will naturally fluctuate in temperature and feel cool at times. There is a more frequent closing effect while wearing the innerwear even when sized correctly. I surmise that this is due to the flaccid stretched condition being maintained over long periods of time. Whenever you notice coolness of the glans, and have the chance, you can apply a few jelqs to engorge the glansThe Corkscrew can be adjusted for fit in several ways. The standard method is to tighten the last two coils behind the glans but you can experiment with tightening the base coils or even the entire length of coils along the shaft to distribute the load. Experimentation and conditioning is the key to getting the best performance out of your devices.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the sabre skin in the bathmate for pumping?

It is thought that this could facilitate more length gains from pumping and reduce surface vessel injury. I have a sabre skin unopened, been meaning to try it with the innerwear, but have been satisfied with the other compression sleeves at the moment. Tempted to use it with the Bathmate, but don't want to make it mis-shapen by using it in the BM.

Yes you can wear the Sabre Skin to help protect the penis when pumping. You can also use it the fill the cylinder which will direct the vacuum for more pull if you want to focus on length gains.

There will be no distortion of the sleeve during the relatively short pumping sessions.

longstretch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How much does the corkscrew weigh?I'm at the larger end of the spectrum. Bpsfl is 8.5 and my flaccid girth is around 4.5 to 5.0

Persiah

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've finally taken my jelqing consistency to a serious level and I was wondering about stealth usage. I realize that more time is better, but what is the minimum amount of wear time needed to help prevent turtling throughout the day AFTER I take it off? I can't wear it many places I go throughout the day so I'd like to be able to knockout all my wear time while at home. And will wearing the corkscrew reduce the amount of time I have to wear it?

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
How much does the corkscrew weigh?I'm at the larger end of the spectrum. Bpsfl is 8.5 and my flaccid girth is around 4.5 to 5.0

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply.

This would be approximately the G series with a 36 girth for which the weight would be around 1kg. If you follow the instructions, completely flaccid and fully stretched shaft length only, not including the glans without bone pressing, I could be more specific. The same would be required for the girth measurement, completely flaccid and fully stretched circumference behind the glans using only enough tension on the measuring tape to take up the loose skin and lightly measure the firm underlying tissue of the penis.

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
I've finally taken my jelqing consistency to a serious level and I was wondering about stealth usage. I realize that more time is better, but what is the minimum amount of wear time needed to help prevent turtling throughout the day AFTER I take it off? I can't wear it many places I go throughout the day so I'd like to be able to knockout all my wear time while at home. And will wearing the corkscrew reduce the amount of time I have to wear it?

there are simply too many variables involved to give you a cut and dry reply to this question. So much depends on your individual anatomy and training routine. For example many guys experience hyper retraction after intense PE sessions. The Innerwear must be worn during this time to prevent retraction. only with experience will you be in a position to know how you are responding to the practice. You should have no problem wearing the device throughout the day in any situation or circumstance without drawing any attention. Yes, wearing the Corkscrew will be more effective as it is an active stretcher, however, it is much more obvious to wear and best used in private.

eab

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It should be about that time for the pre launch for the hanger. Any updates on the hanger?

Mixmag007

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey everyone
Just a quick one what’s the best way to measure for the innwear before doing a workout or after a workout. I mostly do hanging and jelqing.
And one more question do I have to wear underwear with the innwear because I like everything to hang free :)

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
It should be about that time for the pre launch for the hanger. Any updates on the hanger?

Yes, its about time. We just finished the product intro as a motion graphic video clip for an overview of the system and its features. It has turned out really nice and we can't wait to share this with you. However, we need to submit the patent application before publishing the novel features which will be the very last thing we do. As of now, we are working on the box and foam insert to hold the components. I will be back at the factory on Nov 2 to personally oversee the final assembly of kit in preparation for the launch which will happen sometime in November.

Thanks for your continued interest and of course patience. We appreciate it!

StealthRep

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone
Just a quick one what’s the best way to measure for the innwear before doing a workout or after a workout. I mostly do hanging and jelqing.
And one more question do I have to wear underwear with the innwear because I like everything to hang free :)

Hi!

If you want to wear the device for regular use throughout the day in order to prevent retraction during the healing stage, then you should measure in the completely flaccid state. However, if you are interested in maintaining post-pump engorgement for as long as possible, you would want to measure in the engorged state. If you want one size each for both regular use and maintaining post-session pump then I would recommend sizing for regular use only so you have a chance to try the device out and see exactly how it works for you. This will put you in a better position to know what size you require for maintaining your post-session size.