Orgasm during intercourse

Pheea

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its quite sad that some of that is true. If I dont do my bit with the laundry my wife cant cum lol
Unfortunately pheea, that doesn't mean women are necessarily complex, just occasionally very petty. :)

The example of the laundry (I am sure it is not that) would be the symptom not the cause...The laundry would just be that annoying thing on top of the larger unoticed things. Once things build up and communication breaks down it is not easy for women to just let go and have sex. She has to let go, you cant make her let go (there is a deeper level of orgasm I keep trying to explain)No matter how many times her body responds...teaching her how her body responds as another poster put it (although I believe that women already instinctively know) comes with trust and communication. Of course there are certain areas touch that illicit a reaction. The question is why can some women orgasm easily and others not...and I strongly believe it has to due with not trusting and communication. But you as a man, I am sure are more adept at knowing why women can not orgasm because it has to just be something physical. Trust issues based on Fear...question Fear of what...

Also I was never the one who said that women were complex...it was someone else you said that..And yes women can be petty and so can men and children too. Even pets have personaiity traits...there are experts who spends lots of times trying to find out why spot and fido react the way they do. So why is it constantly being ignored that maybe women need the trust factor to be intact to get those mind blowing Os that you want. I mean the Os that are more than just because you touched the correct zone that night and repeat it for verbatim each time to get the same result. You keep asking the question where is the key to the door, and I say here is a key lets try this key, and you look past my hand and say where is the key, there must be a key to open the door and I walk over and try to hand you the key, and you keep looking around and continuely ask Hey does anyone have a key so which I could open this door...break down in communication. Maybe go home and ask her...Hey babe a question came across a post today where a women says that trust and break down in communication is a core cause of women not wanting to let go during sex. Of holding back that there is a fear. Tell her no judgements you want an honest answer , no tv...no cellie and hopefully she will trust you to tell the truth. My female friends say that there is always the fear that if they tell there man the truth about something it will cause problems so they learn to accept his truth. And my male friends all react like you and I love them all dearly and can never understand these are the guys I grew up with how can they not understand. Like a mental block or something...

joeamerica69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Actually it absolutely has to do with the woman if you are good in bed. I've experienced 6 squirters...many multi orgasmers ...one girl came 13 times in an hour with penetration....she's the only one I've ever had that went to that extreme but it does happen...but I have also experienced two women who no matter what, held back. They are literally afraid to orgasm. Squirting works the same way. Once you get a girl to do so and you encourage it, it happens much more frequently. Some women know their bodies well and some don't. It's up to us to teach them if they don't, however, the fact is some women have a very hard time orgasming from penetration. Oral almost always does the job with them. I've had enough experience to know that I know what I'm doing in bed. I'm in no way bragging AT ALL...I'm just letting the OP know that sometimes, it is the girl's hangup. As a male who has definitely satisfied his fair share of women, it can be frustrating when you run into one that doesn't respond like the vast majority. But if you're good in bed you find out what makes that girl tick and you exploit the fuck out of it.

Make no mistake I hear and am very well aware of what you are saying. Which just further proves my point. The women are capable of it, they just aren't doing it. I have always felt it is my job as a man to lead her to where she needs to be to get there. Sex is more than the physical. You have to be able to do much more than just angle and stroke properly to hit a button. And with very few exceptions I have made them all cum from penetration and squirt. Oh and this doesn't mean that everytime we had sex they had these, some took a lot of effort and training, but then I don't always get off either so let's call it a fair trade. :cool: And I haven't convinced myself that the ones who didn't wasn't my fault somehow, which I take as a personal challenge, which is why I continue to grow as a person and lover. :D

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The example of the laundry (I am sure it is not that) would be the symptom not the cause...The laundry would just be that annoying thing on top of the larger unoticed things. Once things build up and communication breaks down it is not easy for women to just let go and have sex. She has to let go, you cant make her let go (there is a deeper level of orgasm I keep trying to explain)No matter how many times her body responds...teaching her how her body responds as another poster put it (although I believe that women already instinctively know) comes with trust and communication. Of course there are certain areas touch that illicit a reaction. The question is why can some women orgasm easily and others not...and I strongly believe it has to due with not trusting and communication. But you as a man, I am sure are more adept at knowing why women can not orgasm because it has to just be something physical. Trust issues based on Fear...question Fear of what...

Also I was never the one who said that women were complex...it was someone else you said that..And yes women can be petty and so can men and children too. Even pets have personaiity traits...there are experts who spends lots of times trying to find out why spot and fido react the way they do. So why is it constantly being ignored that maybe women need the trust factor to be intact to get those mind blowing Os that you want. I mean the Os that are more than just because you touched the correct zone that night and repeat it for verbatim each time to get the same result. You keep asking the question where is the key to the door, and I say here is a key lets try this key, and you look past my hand and say where is the key, there must be a key to open the door and I walk over and try to hand you the key, and you keep looking around and continuely ask Hey does anyone have a key so which I could open this door...break down in communication. Maybe go home and ask her...Hey babe a question came across a post today where a women says that trust and break down in communication is a core cause of women not wanting to let go during sex. Of holding back that there is a fear. Tell her no judgements you want an honest answer , no tv...no cellie and hopefully she will trust you to tell the truth. My female friends say that there is always the fear that if they tell there man the truth about something it will cause problems so they learn to accept his truth. And my male friends all react like you and I love them all dearly and can never understand these are the guys I grew up with how can they not understand. Like a mental block or something...

Hey pheea,
My comment was meant with the lightest of hearts. Im not here asking for keys to unlock doors or figure out what 'makes a woman come'
My wife is comfortable and trusts actually comes when she wants to so the question of 'how to make her. ..'
I dunno, usually when I male her is when shes rode me stupid and made herself cum so she can't really be bothered so I have to fuck her till she feels another one coming.
In this case her second orgasm is usually incredibly intense, , not far from the psycho nympho slut O you describe in the first post...
Not quite that, but close.
That we would like to see. Wife included :)

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got this cofused with another thread, , I think you will follow though :)

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My woman gets off at least once when she gets on top. She almost always gets off when I do which is usually me on top. This morning second round she got off twice me on top. That was maybe an hour after first round.

pj_10

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
guys I have a question.. I'm 5 inches long and Im trying to get a condom so Im asking what condom will suite me?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
guys I have a question.. I'm 5 inches long and Im trying to get a condom so Im asking what condom will suite me?

This link has been used here before. Good info, and most should be able to be found locally.

Condom size chart

ScarletSkull

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You guys are getting some real gems from Pheea. If you ignore what she's saying, that's on you. She is spot-on. I could give example after example on this.

I craved my husband when we were first together. 10 years later, I'm asking for divorce and his complaint was that he felt emasculated because I didn't desire him sexually anymore. I can tell you right now, those non-sexual things that contributed/caused the divorce were a huge part of why I lost my desire to have sex with him, and while he was never terribly invested or interested in me having an orgasm, I am positive it would have still been an issue if he was less selfish a lover.

Obviously it goes both ways, so I'm not just trying to throw blame on men, but since I'm talking to you all... :) You'd be a fool to ignore what she wrote above.

Now - on the topic of the vaginal orgasm during intercourse, I have some theories. I've never had one myself but I believe I'm fully capable... just perhaps have never fully trusted someone enough to let myself go in that sense and also spent 10 years with someone who didn't particular give a crap whether I did or not. I suspect most women are probably physically capable but it may be easier for some and very difficult (from a physical standpoint) and then you bring in the trust thing and the past issues thing... so really, just sum it up by saying all women are different, have different capabilities and different obstacles, and so some may easily have a vag orgasm and some it might be impossible.

I say this because I've had some sexual breakthroughs on my own when I finally decided to stop believing I was just one of those women who couldn't and decided to figure it out on my own. So, obviously, just my opinion, but I believed for a long time I couldn't orgasm at all. Then I decided that I was gonna figure it out, so I took the time and did. I was 21 at the time and had been sexually active for 5 years already. I didn't believe I could have multiples, but then I decided that I'd keep trying until I knew for sure, and by golly I can multiple the sh*t outta things. That was just months ago, and I'm 35. The vaginal orgasm is next on my list.

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not all that. It's much more simple. Things get so complicated that I dont' know how anyone gets a boner.

ScarletSkull

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, you're right, I suppose I don't know what I'm talking about... my lack of sexual desire for my husband and my inability to trust him enough to fully let go probably had absolutely nothing with the fact that he was a lazy selfish man-child who really just wanted a Momma Wife.

**I realize my situation is probably more extreme than the average relationship, but still, there's usually some imbalance one way or another.**

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm thinking that my GF doesn't want to put in the effort to have O during intercourse because she wants me to get off quick. I then finish her manually or orally which she REALLY likes. She has multiples ... sometimes going on and on til she tells me to stop.

I can get her to cum during intercourse, as I mentioned, by rubbing her, but it seems like cheating. The last time we did this it was incredible though.

Another factor is that she had two young kids who wake up constantly during the night. She tells me to be quiet. I trust there's no way she's going to cum while watching the bedroom door. She dies this all the time. I hate that. On her free weekends without the kids, sex is way better but she's still missing out.

Should I ask her if she wants to cum during intercourse ?

Our relationship has be on the decline since we got engaged... we fight a lot and sex has become secondary. In the beginning it was awesome and she wanted to marry me more than anything. Maybe I'm asserting my own questions here.

littledawg

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
She already has kids bro. A mother is not in the mentality of the young sexual goddess craving an incredible earth shaking fuck session all the time. If she would want that, she would be more focused and objective-oriented with you in the bedroom.

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She already has kids bro. A mother is not in the mentality of the young sexual goddess craving an incredible earth shaking fuck session all the time. If she would want that, she would be more focused and objective-oriented with you in the bedroom.

Really? That generality is not true. Mine has had 3 kids and she's at least as horny as she was when we first met and she was 19. Sex with her has only gotten better over the years. That's one of the reasons I'm here. She's 37 and I'm 54. I want our fabulous sex life to last into my 60s and 70s if I live that long.

OP, lock the bedroom door. There is no worse distraction and performance killer than the possibility of kids spectating.

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
She won't lock the door. That's the problem. It's enough just to get the damn dogs out of the bedroom

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
She won't lock the door. That's the problem. It's enough just to get the damn dogs out of the bedroom

AW, JUST SWITCH TO DOGGY STYLE, when that happens! ...the MORE THE MERRIER, I always say! WOOF! WOOF!:becky:

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Baby monitor so as you can hear the kids when they wake?

Babysitter and a hotel room?

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know how you get a boner with all that going on.