Orgasm during intercourse

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out there. Its from Canada so not sure how reliable. Lol. My experience most of the time women do not cum from penetration alone. They usually require clitoral stimulation of some kind. But when you can give them a g spot vaginal orgasm it is by far the best. Thats one if the biggest reasons for a bigger dick. Since my dick has grown a little I notice she is tighter. She woke me up at 2am to fuck and when she guided my dick inside her I literally thought she put me in her ass. Ive never felt a tighter vagina. And the next day we had her first g spot orgasm. I think she has had one before but I dont want to hear about her past g spot orgasms until she tells me im the best. She has told me I give the best oral ever and sometimes she cant even cum from that.

Female Orgasms: Myths and Facts

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TE=Hiplainsdrifter;1113231]Yeah, all two of them, right ? And they weren't faking... statistics indicate you are a liar or delusional, or stupid. Or all three[/QUOTE]

Evidence in this post and your previous one suggests that your own experience is limmited by your blind faith in statistics and the fact that your 39 year old woman told you she never came till you came along.
Man, you are gulible. :)

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From my experience women who come every time do it because they want to and they can. They are more Sexually liberated and free. Not afraid to stimulate there own clit during penetration etc...
If a woman is self conscious about sex she won't come. Its that simple.
The idea thay women need half an hours foreplay and 10 minutes penetration or any other specific combination is just horse sh*t.
Most women can make themselves cum in no time, just like men can.
What causes the delay during sex is that dumb fucking man interfering lol

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thread stinks of the stoopid idea that MEN make women come. Thats bollocks. Such bullshit

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont' make he cum. I let her cum. She wants to cum. I just show her the way and open the door.

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somebody piss in your cheerios this morning, m3232?

No mate. Its just like, you have butch cassidy, and then you have the sun dance kid.

Most guys are a bit butch about the female orgasm

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought Butch gave her multiple organisms.

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah whatever. The sundance kid gives her multiple orgasms makes breakfast and does the school run

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In that case she must have only kept butch around because he had a bigger cock. I guess I was confused on that.

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My gf said her ex would pound her mound for long periods and she would fake an organism to try to end it.

Yes mate, clearly a masculine mo'fo. And a gullible one too. My wife never sucked a dick till she met me lol my fucking head off!!

Keep believing.

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many men also believe their wives were virgins lol if she ain't cummin and you both aint talkin openly its a prob.
Im 34, 2 kids, this as mentioned earlier is a middle age thread so im in the young squadron.
This sh*t is so butch you sound like youddon't even have kids dancin in the sun.
Until you do, sex is sport
Women are more sexual that men
Of course you know that

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was with you on the butch and sundance thing but your going out there beyond my world on that last one. I'm confused as to the significance of the kids dancing in the sun. Maybe I should watch the movie again.

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was with you on the butch and sundance thing but your going out there beyond my world on that las one. I'm confused as to the significance of the kids dancing in the sun. Maybe I should watch the movie again.

Well it would be much more convenient for me if you were to expand your world rather than me have to explain an openended abstract analogy

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find my wife has more intense orgasms if I start foreplay with an ice cream cone between her ass cheeks. She likes to watch me scoop in the ben n Jerry's and lick it dry.
Then she flicks the bean and scoffs the remaining wafer cone while I finish off in a pineapple we cored earlier, getting the timing perfect so we both eat a massive toasted marshmallow at the same time

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been with my GF for a year and a half .. we were having great sex in the first few months. She came twice during intercourse within a 30 day window. Seemed like the conitions were perfect. Hasn't happened in over a year now.

The sex us not as good since I started living with her. It's getting vanilla fir me. She comes almost every time ( sometimes multiple) from manual or oral. She lives my finger the best.

Those two times, I brought her to the brink and then went at it missionary ...it was AWESOME ! But also a lot work and grinding.

She's come close since but she didn't seem to enjoy intercourse as much as before... she wants me to get off quick. She gets dry and sore. When I touch her clit during sex, she loves, but tells me to stop because it's TOO sensitive.

I'm thinking of spicing things up with a vibrstor in her a**. whole I'm doing her. I think she'd do it because she seemed open to having my d**k in there.

Any advice ? I know the stats say that 70-80% off girls don't cum from penetration. But I think she can. And, two other times she started crying during sex. I couldn't tell if she came but she said it was amazing and a much different feeling than she's ever had.

What is going on ?

We are talking about female orgasm during intercourse and how to spice things up. Whats up jp? Too spicy for you?
:)

m3232

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As per first post on thread it really spices things up for the wife and I.
We call it
'the ass cream cone'
:)

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Prefer Haagen Dazs myself...just saying.