New to training?

geo3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Armija,
I am not an expert on only four month's into PE, but with an X4 x'tender and some hours I have seen
up to 1-1/8" erection increase on a good day, but 1" every day so far. Penis has a good day and bad day
I think, too.
I just bought my first pump starting with the 1-3/4 tube and am maxed in girth in it but want to see if I can
lengthen a little before moving up to the 2 in. tube. I started out a little less to you in dimensions about
4-7/8- 5.0 erect but now right at 6.0. The stretcher pulls me out to 7 but it doesn't stay at 7. It will, I've read
in time.
Originally started PE'ing to correct a Peyronies plaque bend from an accident I had years ago while riding offroad.
The bend is becoming less pronounced at the damage than before so I'm Golden up to present. This stuff can
work, you just have to get a safe routine and stay with it. Good luck with your efforts. Geo

KingLeo187

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
What's up everyone! I'm brand new to this and plan on getting started soon! Just wanted to check in and say hi. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and hopefully experiencing some good quality gains. I really don't know quite what to expect. Planning on starting a beginners program and maybe adding a pump or something later. I'm a little limited on time with work and family but I'm hoping to give it my best efforts. Any advice or pointers would be appreciated! Good day 😀

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think your goals are fine. Go to the START HERE button at the top left of the page. Read all the information. Pick a beginners routine JonPop90 is popular. Begin at about half the reps and slowly buildup over 3 weeks until you are doing the full routine. Stay safe consistent, persistent and you will reach your goals.

KingLeo187

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks so much, I'll check that out!

leo85272722

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi all, new today to this. Read up on techniques and raring to go. Been hanging ADS 75gram for 3 months now and gained abit but want to push forward. Is ADS, jelq and kegal enough? Want to gain 1-2" length and 0.5" girth. Thanks

Hosenshlange8

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I started losing erections and showing signs of premature ejaculation (or secreting massive amounts of semen before actually cumming?) I'm 60 now, so maybe it's time I "firm" things up.

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I started losing erections and showing signs of premature ejaculation (or secreting massive amounts of semen before actually cumming?) I'm 60 now, so maybe it's time I "firm" things up.

Welcome to the forum!

How would you describe the general state of your health? Is this erectile issue sudden or has it been declining gradually? Have you been performing any stamina training?

beki g

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
help

help

hi am beki am 20 years old my peins is 4.5inch length and 4.5 inch grith what should i do to increase

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
hi am beki am 20 years old my peins is 4.5inch length and 4.5 inch grith what should i do to increase

Welcome to the forum!

The best place for you to begin would be for you to START HERE!

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Wot Don Alfonso said! ^^^

beki g

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
can you give me your email so i can message you please!

Gallant_Pioneer

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi everyone, recently just joined the site but have been a visitor for a few months reading up on some of your success stories so congratulations on your gains. I have decided to start PE myself, but as a begginer I thought the best route for me to maximise my potential and avoid mistakes and injury would be to sign up to MECOACH. I am excited to have become a student of Big Al and learn PE under his extensive knowledge and I will post my progress when I am fully started and get used to the site. Again, well done everyone who has had success and I am happy to have joined the PE family.

GP

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hi everyone, recently just joined the site but have been a visitor for a few months reading up on some of your success stories so congratulations on your gains. I have decided to start PE myself, but as a begginer I thought the best route for me to maximise my potential and avoid mistakes and injury would be to sign up to MECOACH. I am excited to have become a student of Big Al and learn PE under his extensive knowledge and I will post my progress when I am fully started and get used to the site. Again, well done everyone who has had success and I am happy to have joined the PE family.

GP

Thanks for becoming a client!

We're in communication now via email :)

Duvet44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve just joined the site and look forward to the advice and guidance to help me get the most out of my dick. Currently when erect I’m 6” by 6” of girth (I’m happy with the girth). What I’d like is a bigger head, some guys have large penis heads so is this something that can be gained?

closed159

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey all - new member here. I used to use OkayDick.com but the site is closed and a Google search brought me here. I'm impressed with the quality of the exercises, videos, etc, and look forward to getting good results!

born2bone

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just joined the site today!!! Gathered some info up through reading and started a beginner routine yesterday!! Excited to start, and continue the journey to a bigger boner. Current erect stats: NBPEL- 5.2" / MSEG- 5". As you can see my MSEG is decent, and I'm more length focused for the moment!! I have PE'd before, about 2 years ago and had solid gains within 3 months of doing beginner routine. I couldn't keep up with it due to student workload, and the gains weren't cemented so I'm back to starting size. But I'm back & dedicated. Can't wait.

Uxumus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could someone point me in the right direction to a link to all the different terms used in the forum. I know there is a lot of good info here, but it gets really hard to understand when I am not familiar with any of the terms like Jelquing, clamping, uli, turtling, etc. I don't have a clue of what it is being talked about many times. Thank you

domnus

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could someone point me in the right direction to a link to all the different terms used in the forum. I know there is a lot of good info here, but it gets really hard to understand when I am not familiar with any of the terms like Jelquing, clamping, uli, turtling, etc. I don't have a clue of what it is being talked about many times. Thank you

The START HERE link at the top left of the page has all the information a beginner needs to know to begin PE safely. Spend a lot of time educating yourself before starting a PE routine. That link also has videos of many of the exs, explanation of terms etc...