• Ideal

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is pretty absurd. According to this chart, a penis 7 1/4" in length and 5 3/4" in circumference would get an E, the lowest score.

I've been with a few ladies who would be perfectly delighted with that.

Check again.
7.25"x5.75" is B. Very satisfying :)

Leviathan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow. Sort of blown away by that chart. As a few people have mentioned here, it looks like it's a pile of steaming hot sh*t.

First off, creating such a chart in general is, in & of itself, never going to be accurate. When it comes to sexual acts, whether intercourse, Oral Sex, Anal, etc. each woman [ or man ] is going to have a different preference.

Making a chart like this is like making a chart for something like ice cream. There is no "perfect" ice cream flavor. Every person likes a different flavor, some chocolate, some vanilla, some with oreos, some with sprinkles, some like more, some like less etc. etc. Same with penises, tho I'll add that penises are much simpler. All you have to know is how to use it, & you're good to go. Trust me on this, size isn't going to make or break it.

Second off, 99% of women don't really know what size a guy's cock is or what they prefer unless they've measured. All the women I've spoken to greatly exaggerate cock size OR underguess cock size. The only thing a woman can probably tell & measures by is 1. her hands & 2. her mouth. Now, since every woman has a different sized hands & mouth, it doesn't make for an accurate description, does it? Especially when you consider some owmen can deepthroat, some cant, some push closer to the bone with their hands, others barely grasp it, etc. etc.

Third, a big cock might be nice to LOOK at, but looking & feeling are two different things. If it's too big to COMFORTABLY go in all the way, then guess what? It's not going in.

Fourth, all cocks are different. Period. Just like all vaginas are different.

What I'd like to see now is the "perfect sized" vagina chart. LOL Really guys, this is all a load of BS, & I hope none of you out there are taking it seriously ;)

Reactions: NP97

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm just glad I found a woman who was compatible. I guess, in terms of our genitalia, we were made for each other. And in many other ways as well. :) I do agree with Batwoman that interest in cock size is a man thing. Few women could give a good sh*t.

giveitago

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it possible the 'penis pill' companies were behind this chart? Release chart making most men feel inferior... profit!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Interesting discussion here gentlemen.

Regarding perfect penis in terms of sex type and positions.

Lets evaluate penis: 7" NBPEL, EG 5.8" at the base, 5.5" mid shaft, 5.2" under glans, 5.4" glans (at max EQ). With slight upwards curvature.

For vaginal missionary and other you have up to 7.5" BPEL and 5.8" girth. Curvature for G point stimulation.
For doggy style you've got all you need.
With narrower end it's great for anal.
No restrictions for oral.

I would name this size universal. Good for everything. Say for most of women.

Would be nice to here woman's point of view:)

I have already stated that this length causes issues for some women in doggy. My current 6"bpeg ,causes issues with my current partner with vaginal sex ,we don't do anal.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I'm just glad I found a woman who was compatible. I guess, in terms of our genitalia, we were made for each other. And in many other ways as well. :) I do agree with Batwoman that interest in cock size is a man thing. Few women could give a good sh*t.

Power to you G4.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Is it possible the 'penis pill' companies were behind this chart? Release chart making most men feel inferior... profit!

Yes!

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have already stated that this length causes issues for some women in doggy. My current 6"bpeg ,causes issues with my current partner with vaginal sex ,we don't do anal.

Yes this length can causes issues, I agree, but only for small vagina. Statistically only 10% of women has smaller, 60% average, 30% larger vagina. Average woman can handle 9" penis when fully stretched (8"-9" can indeed be problematic), but I don't think 7" would be causing any discomfort issues for 90% of woman even in doggy. Angle is more an issue here.
Over 6" girth is more likely to cause discomfort to more women. Here we agree. For anal is to big in most cases. So thats why I didn't go so far:)

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes this length can causes issues, I agree, but only for small vagina. Statistically only 10% of women has smaller, 60% average, 30% larger vagina. Average woman can handle 9" penis when fully stretched (8"-9" can indeed be problematic), but I don't think 7" would be causing any discomfort issues for 90% of woman even in doggy. Angle is more an issue here.
Over 6" girth is more likely to cause discomfort to more women. Here we agree. For anal is to big in most cases. So thats why I didn't go so far:)

I don't know where you get this stuff, but I have had issues with way more than 10% in doggy, though as I said this was with 7.75"bpel not nbpel.

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looks like 7" BPEL can be long for some women. But also many has reported they feel insecure with such size. It can means they have had experience with woman being nor satisfied. There are also guys over 8" saying they have never had any issues. So everything is a matter of circumstances and a woman:)
But still, there is more women that wouldn't have any issues with 8" than women for whom 7"BPEL could cause discomfort. In my opinion.
Myself, since I reached 7" BPEL have had intercourse with 3 different women and I wasn't even close to "reach the bottom", although I was giving all I've got. No complains though:)

To save you all searching:
http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/penis_size_preference_chart1.gif

Last edited:

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just saying... I'm a C with my stats. Thanks for making me feel small...

No, you're B my friend. And you are a big guy! Very satisfying.
:)

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was going with my Midshaft Erect Girth... not the average of the top, mid, base. Just under 5.5"

And this is what we take, maximum girth, not average.:) Feel better?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Firstly Mika guys can feel insecure for silly reasons; eg this chart.
I doubt many women would find 7" not enough length ,in fact we have Batwoman saying it is perfect length.
Men over 8" who have never had issues, often fall into 2 goups ,those like G4 who have had few partners and found a compatible one (power to them) and trolls like sesq in his various identities, who claim all sorts of rubbish to make others feel insecure.

DownLow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh, to be the size you guys are talking about.

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Firstly Mika guys can feel insecure for silly reasons; eg this chart.
I doubt many women would find 7" not enough length ,in fact we have Batwoman saying it is perfect length.
Men over 8" who have never had issues, often fall into 2 goups ,those like G4 who have had few partners and found a compatible one (power to them) and trolls like sesq in his various identities, who claim all sorts of rubbish to make others feel insecure.

All you're saying is true Pegasus. I'm just not convinced about 8" guys being too big for most women, what I'm saying is that is much more unlikely to find one which will be complaining or refuse sex because of this size.
Very good friend of mine, his got over 8.5" and pretty thick, that's what he told me (22cm) and didn't say BPEL, he is not PEer either. I've seen his cock being aroused and he wasn't lying, I know how to estimate size (I'm not a woman).
The story about him is that he's always been easy going lover and slept with very many girls. I know few of them and also from his speaking non of his lovers ever complained or feel discomfort. Further more, many of these girls used to fall in love with him, they call him the god of love. Now he's with the tiny little girl and she told me sex never been so fun and satisfaction because of his size.
Also many women I know are getting exited when talking about any guy having big cock, they would probably never get into serious relationship because of size, but they wouldn't mind to have sex.
So this is what I'm base on in addition to my personal experience. I don't want anybody to feel insecure. I'm not a big guy either, I'm just sharing with you about what I know, that's all.