Healthy penis

bambam11

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey i have some questions...I like to have healthy penis with more strong and more last longer erection.
What kind of exercise are good for this?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
kegels!!!!!!!! Try it out you'll like it alot.

Reactions: remek

bambam11

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you very much man.thank you.i have day on day off for kegels
i do about 200 all day it's this good?can i overtrained or?
and i do that with weight i mean my shirt on my penis 100 % but i do just 10...

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

darkone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.adult-chitchat.com
Should also practice edging. I have noticed a nice increase in staying power when including this into your PE regiment. But it is not for the faint of heart.... :)

You have to be able to get yourself right to the point of ejaculation and then stop. let you erection go down and that feeling go away and do it again. I usually do this 3-5 times (once per week). This also helps greatly in being able to control when you ejaculate. But this is just my opinion.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Should also practice edging. I have noticed a nice increase in staying power when including this into your PE regiment. But it is not for the faint of heart.... :)

You have to be able to get yourself right to the point of ejaculation and then stop. let you erection go down and that feeling go away and do it again. I usually do this 3-5 times (once per week). This also helps greatly in being able to control when you ejaculate. But this is just my opinion.

eventually you get so skilled you really don't have a point of no return just dry orgasms in the place where thr PONR was.

wohoo19m

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yeah, you can overtrain your PC, so be carefull with that. Because overtraining it can cause lower back pain...and it stinks...I suffered from lower back pain for a while before I discovered it was my intense kegels routine of 1 hour straight of quick flexes every day that was doing it...Nowadays I only stick to 100 quick flexes, 25, 5 minute holds, and 1, long 1 minute hold.