Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
A thousand? Wow! Was she working? Thats like a new guy every weekend for 20 years! But even still, shes only had 3 guys that size, yeah the charts gotta be complete nonsense.

She is a full on swinger 50 years old,not a worker as such.
Mind you ,she did tell me, she was at one time paid to go to swinger parties and be the first one to have sex ,so as to set the mood and losen things up. This suited her fine as she could pick any guy,or girl she liked. Her main thing was guy,s but did girls for "variety besides guys like it".

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I'm not giving it respect at all. What I said was that at best, the chart could be real but the women were just asked outright about their preferred size with no point of reference. How many women who might say they'd like a guy with a 10" long cock actually know what 10" looks (and more importantly, feels) like? This would make the figures just as useless as if they were entirely made up, which in all likelihood they are anyway. The idea that 11"x7.25" genuinely falls within the 'comfortable' range for the average woman is laughable.

Ummm actually I was refering to the making of this thread,Mika has lots of youthfull energy and experience will be a great friend to him.
Jyorke, tropical island ,warm breeze the clink of ice in an otherwise straight single malt.

Livin Life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the chart is off by length and girth but not by too much
My opinion is If you are anywhere from 6.75" - 8.0" long and 5.5" - 6.0" Girth depending on the woman, I do not think you will have
any problem (very satisfying) 90% of women.

Last edited:

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ummm actually I was refering to the making of this thread,Mika has lots of youthfull energy and experience will be a great friend to him.
Jyorke, tropical island ,warm breeze the clink of ice in an otherwise straight single malt.

Actually agree with you Pegasus:) Thanks.

11"x7.25" doesn't even seem real, but if it was, classifying this thing as Enjoyable...why not? Wouldn't be a great fun of the woman to play with it, touch it, taste it, stimulate, etc. Vaginal sex indeed is questionable as long as girl is a real size queen:)

Personally, as I mention before, everything above 9"L and 6.75"G is bullshit. Down-left from this...makes sense to some extent.
Of course satisfying or not depends on woman preferences and there is no perfect chart to picture that.

As I've read somewhere (will try to dig it out) about origin of this chart. Group of women (like several hundreds) was given bunch of dildos every available size. They rated them and based on average score classified to the chart. So, onevwoman could say 10"x7" is not satisfying because of size, for other one it would be very satisfying, another would say is enjoyable just for playing with it. In the end size like this ends up as satisfying.

Everyone is different and has its personal preferences. No way to put this in one place.
All about pleasure the woman. If you can't do it with what you've got, consider having A dick from this chart:) Joke.

Last edited:

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another penis size preference chart

Another penis size preference chart

I'm not saying it was, just that I've read about it.
Good site though. How do you know who's the author?

Do you find this one more reasonable?

CHECK THIS:
penis.size.debate2.jpg

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know who the author is but whoever it is wrote: "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Below I describe a scientific experiment to study women's eye reactions when confronting different penis sizes. The experiment has never been done and the results were imagined by two female friends of mine and are for illustration purposes only. However I challenge anyone to perform this test and compare their findings with our results."

In other words, the experiments described were only imagined by a guy and two women.

I think this chart: penis.size.debate2.jpg seems more reasonable based on the reactions to my size of women with whom I have had sex, what I have been told by other women, and the opinions I have heard voiced from others over the net. Optimum length for most women is probably in the 6 to 7.5" range and optimum girth from about 4.75 to 6", or just over. I think a lot of women start having pain with doggy style with guys longer than that and start having discomfort from large girth with anything over 6" (or so I have been told).
[/FONT]

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I'm not saying it was, just that I've read about it.
Good site though. How do you know who's the author?

Do you find this one more reasonable?

CHECK THIS:
View attachment 1143
I suspect these are NBPEL.
None the less, I think this graph is more plausible.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know who the author is but whoever it is wrote: "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Below I describe a scientific experiment to study women's eye reactions when confronting different penis sizes. The experiment has never been done and the results were imagined by two female friends of mine and are for illustration purposes only. However I challenge anyone to perform this test and compare their findings with our results."

In other words, the experiments described were only imagined by a guy and two women.

I think this chart: penis.size.debate2.jpg seems more reasonable based on the reactions to my size of women with whom I have had sex, what I have been told by other women, and the opinions I have heard voiced from others over the net. Optimum length for most women is probably in the 6 to 7.5" range and optimum girth from about 4.75 to 6", or just over. I think a lot of women start having pain with doggy style with guys longer than that and start having discomfort from large girth with anything over 6" (or so I have been told).
[/FONT]

I LOVE doggy style and my Mrs. has never objected to it--and I'm definitely over the "optimum" length described above. With proper foreplay there should NEVER be a problem. Call it "cow pussy," call it whatever you want, a woman's vagina is remarkably pliable.

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Obviously, there are exceptions, but I have heard many women complain of discomfort with doggy style with well-endowed partners.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I LOVE doggy style and my Mrs. has never objected to it--and I'm definitely over the "optimum" length described above. With proper foreplay there should NEVER be a problem. Call it "cow pussy," call it whatever you want, a woman's vagina is remarkably pliable.

I have had a number of women object to doggy and I was a "mere" 7.75" bpel at the time. For god's sake don't pull the old more lube or more foreplay thing, the first hundred times I heard this annoyed me enough and that was long before I met you g4. It is great you and your woman are compatible, but others won't allways share your experience

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, I had 2 who complained and I was a little over 7". And believe me, I tried all the angles. Since then, I have heard many other women say the same, either in person, or via the internet.

I'm sure it is often possible to doggy by being very careful and only going part way in, but that isn't much fun in my opinion.

niagra

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
from my experience both both girth and length are much more problematic in doggy style. yet there doesn' tseem to be a fair balance between what's good in missionary to what's bad in doggy. it can go from too small to too big pretty quickly. but a lot of it does depend on how they react to it all.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes niagra and there are women who can handle it and women who can not.
So your dick might be great for missionary but too big for doggy,let alone anal.
I have found, I can be working away hard in various positions for some time ,with no problem ,then switch to doggy and get ouch.
i have said a number of times there is no such thing as perfect penis size. Even for a given woman what is good for manual, might not be for oral, or vaginal ,let alone anal.
If 1 woman, has 3 different "perfect" sizes ,depending on what she wants to do with it ,what chance do you have?

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Perfect penis...

Perfect penis...

Interesting discussion here gentlemen.

Regarding perfect penis in terms of sex type and positions.

Lets evaluate penis: 7" NBPEL, EG 5.8" at the base, 5.5" mid shaft, 5.2" under glans, 5.4" glans (at max EQ). With slight upwards curvature.

For vaginal missionary and other you have up to 7.5" BPEL and 5.8" girth. Curvature for G point stimulation.
For doggy style you've got all you need.
With narrower end it's great for anal.
No restrictions for oral.

I would name this size universal. Good for everything. Say for most of women.

Would be nice to here woman's point of view:)

Pose

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
While I do think that this was probably created for a product or to sell something, I don't see why you guys are discrediting it...

You guys are discussing how rare the "ideal" one would be for a girl to get... but, the chart isn't talking about if a girl has encountered that "ideal" dick in the red, all it's saying is that's what women's totally perfect, ideal penis would be if they could choose. I don't see that being too off from the truth?

Like basically all it's saying is if a women could choose their partners penis size, between 7.15-8.15 x 6.15-6.5 would be the PERFECT size in an imaginary world.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Like basically all it's saying is if a women could choose their partners penis size, between 7.15-8.15 x 6.15-6.5 would be the PERFECT size in an imaginary world.

Nope. I am female and I do NOT think that is ideal.
That girth is way too big in my opinion. I am not sure about the length but I would not want someone hitting my cervix (or not being able to insert all the way) so I think you are going overboard there, too.

It seems to me that you guys just don't want to hear the truth -- that it is YOU that want huge cocks, not most women. Personally I think that 7.0 x 5.5 is the biggest I would want. That's not to say that I would drop a man I loved because he was bigger -- but if I got to pick, I doubt I would want him to go beyond that.

Reactions: Pirate

mika

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nope. I am female and I do NOT think that is ideal.
That girth is way too big in my opinion. I am not sure about the length but I would not want someone hitting my cervix (or not being able to insert all the way) so I think you are going overboard there, too.

It seems to me that you guys just don't want to hear the truth -- that it is YOU that want huge cocks, not most women. Personally I think that 7.0 x 5.5 is the biggest I would want. That's not to say that I would drop a man I loved because he was bigger -- but if I got to pick, I doubt I would want him to go beyond that.

So I was pretty close in my "perfect" universal size speculation?:)

I agree with you about this. The true woman expect from her man pleasure emotionally, with some aid of his penis. Woman who cares about penis size more than emotional relationship is an man eater, proud chick considering herself as a size queen:) I've met many like this:) This is my strong opinion.
Yes I was hurt by one, but I'm fine:)

redbear52

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is pretty absurd. According to this chart, a penis 7 1/4" in length and 5 3/4" in circumference would get an E, the lowest score.

I've been with a few ladies who would be perfectly delighted with that.