Original Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbm

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Great site Remek!

Like everyone here, I am searching to gain strength and size. I have been going over the site with all the different post. I just started my PE but had a few questions to ask. Currently, my erections during intercourse last for a few minutes before I ejaculate. I know from reading the different posting, Kegal is suppose to help improve this problem. I would also like to gain length and size.

One new routine, I think by JonPop says to Kegal during your stretches. Should I Kegal before I Jelq?

How many Kegal should I be doing on average? Some say 50 daily, some advise to do more.

I know from reading your masturbation post, Remek, you suggested that by masturbating to the point of almost getting an erection helps with weak or premature ejaculation. Can I do this before or after the Kegal/Jelq?

What does 5 on/ 2 off or 2 on/ 1 off mean? Is it 5 consecutive days of PE and take 2 consecutive days off?

Any help would be appreciated! I know we all have different factors. It is great to hear from people who relate to you. Thanks for everyone who has posted helps and suggestions.

dumbm

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Sorry, one more thing. I also started taking 500 mg of L - Arginine. I will update if I noticed any improvements.

Remek, how come I cannot access some links? ex. Penis enlargement glossary?

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
dumbm: Welcome to The PE Gym! As for your questions:

>>How many Kegal should I be doing on average? Some say 50 daily, some advise to do more.<<

It varies, depending on the strength of your pelvic floor muscles. The best Kegel routine I found is outline here, under "Your Kegel Routine": Kegel exercises for men! - Penis Enlargement Gym

>>I know from reading your masturbation post, Remek, you suggested that by masturbating to the point of almost getting an erection helps with weak or premature ejaculation. Can I do this before or after the Kegal/Jelq?<<

Yes, you can do this whenever you want.

>>What does 5 on/ 2 off or 2 on/ 1 off mean? Is it 5 consecutive days of PE and take 2 consecutive days off?<<

On and off means how many days you are exercising consistently. For example, 2 on / 1 off means you exercise two days straight, then take one day off for rest. Similarly, 5 on / 2 off means you exercise five days straight and then take two days off.

Hope this helps.

dumbm

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks Remek, It does help.

I'm a newb and I just started my newbie routine. I was reading up on ballooning and did not find much information here. I went to Thunderplace.org, they are recommending doing Kegal when you are at your point of no return. From reading posts from different people, I got a bit confused, some recommend and some don't. Also, am I suppose to keep my penis stimulated the whole time during ballooning? When I get to the point, I let go and wait till it is 75-80% before I begin stimulating it again. what is you take on this?

Any advice is greatly appreciate!

tanvir chowdhury

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
jhon i m facing some problem with the v-jelq, i don't think total blood is coming to my glans, can i use my thumb finger for extra support(if u know what i mean).
what is the advantage of v-jelq?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
jhon i m facing some problem with the v-jelq, i don't think total blood is coming to my glans, can i use my thumb finger for extra support(if u know what i mean).
what is the advantage of v-jelq?

Well tanvir, if you are at, or around, 60-70% erection and you do the "V" Jelqs as written, you should be getting a good blood bulge moving towards the glans. Are you using enough lube? You want to slide easily up the shaft.
"V" Jelqs are a combination exercise. You are stretching your penis straight up and you are also doing a very slow, intense Jelq.

Cperman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here everyone. Been doing PE for a little over a month and a half now. And I haven't measured but I am seeing some size increase in both length and girth. Was wondering though- is it natural to see growth everywhere except your head? When I look at my erections lately I notice that while my penis continues to get larger my glans is pretty much the same. What do y'all think?

Background: I started with the beginner routine for a couple of weeks and then began trying the 90 beginners routine. I also do the JAI stretch about 3 times a day after I urinate, kegel trhoughout the day, and do the basic girth flacid stretch. So what do you all think?

I do my PE exercise in the shower, and it tends to take me up to an hour (which I know is way too long) Is the fifty wet jelqs, followed by v jelqs too much? I only ask because frankly, three "supersets" of this takes a long time.

That's it for now. Thank you.

lastresort

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Welcome, thanks for the welcome

Welcome, thanks for the welcome

Hello Remek,
Thank you for your welcome. Like most of you, I belong to several forums dealing with PE. I'm not one to overly post at any of them. Bettering one's self is what PE is all about. And, I do appreciate all of you that contribute to the subject of PEing. Without the ones that help the others in the quest of having a larger male organ it would not be possible for most of us that do not know how to do research dealing with most things. I've been doing PE for about two years off and on. I've never really gotten settled down into one routine that works for me. I think maybe this is caused by not having the privacy for any length of time, and due to injuries that I've incurred by not following the correct way to do the exercise.

That's all for now. Thanks again for the welcome to the PE Gym forum. My kind regards, Lastresort.

bambam11

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
heloo I am new here.I hope I can learn something from you an i hope you can hell me with my progress.much love.more gains

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I recently found this site after ordering the book "Exercising the Penis" from amazon.com. I am 38 years old, 5'11'' and 190 lbs. I have been into PE since I bought my first pump about 16 years ago. I have tried just about every method of PE there is. My interests are weight lifting, nutrition and cryptozoology. I'm not a newbie to PE nor am I an expert...if there is there such thing?

JonPop

Reaction score
Welcome to the PE Gym phallic1. 16 years, eh? Any gains? Have you ever stayed with a structured routine? Congrats on buying the book. This is a great source of information.

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank's for welcome JonPop.

I have spent periods of 6 months or longer being very dedicated to a routine. I have never been one to count reps or minutes though. I have incorporated various exercises in my training from weight hanging with the "Grip" system, home make ADS units, stretchers, rings, visualizaton and affirmations, pumps and hand exercises. Oh yeah tried pills as well.

When I first got into PE I remember measuring in at NBP erect 6.25" and 5.00" girth. My largest size was NBP erect 7.25" and 5.50" girth. Currently after a break of about 1 year I am about 7.00" NBP erect and still around 5.5" girth.

I really want to get a NBP erect of 8.00" and at least 6.50" girth. If I could have those measurements flaccid even better :)

JonPop

Reaction score
Phallic1, you need to recondition your penis. Start on my Beginners 90 day program.

phallic1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
JonPop, direct me where to find info on your program.

steelbro

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
new to PE

new to PE

Hey guys,

first I want to thank Remek for writing a book that I hope can change my life in a good way. I just got the copy yesterday and reading it, I got faith in the fact that I can do something to change the facts I am not happy with. I guess I am endowed with what is called an average penis, but my big problem for the past 5 years has been weak erections, and an absence of morning woods. It didn't use to be like this before. I need to get those woodies that made me proud come back.

I hope I can see some improvement within 3 months in keeping an erection, and guess I'll just start off with the beginner's guide with baby steps. Naturally any increase in size is a welcome benefit, but lets see about that later on. Just now I want my penis to function as it is supposed to. Get hard.

Cheers, John

anth1225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello

Hello

Hello I am new to this forum. I have been PE-ing for 3 yrs now and I'm glad I did.

I discovered this forum from remeks posting in another one regarding a study he is doing.

I'm here to add to that study.

anth

:)

JonPop

Reaction score
Welcome steelbro and anth1225, to the PE Gym. Good to see you both here. Read, read, read. My advice.

garglechapper

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi

Hi

Hi everyone. Nice to be here. I'm new to PE, and interested to see how much I can gain. My target is 8x7 which would be a gain of an inch and a bit in length.

I'm gonna try the beginners regime, I've made an excel spreadsheet to help me keep on track, lol. I'm pretty bad at remembering to do things y'see :)

This is a great site. Hope to add to everyone's success.

JonPop

Reaction score
Hey garglechapper welcome to the Gym. Uh....Mind explaining your user name? It makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.