Vitamins, Supplements, & Related Information

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yes, this is true. BUT...Look at the ingredients in penis pills. They all contain herbs and such. These pills will probably make you feel better, but increase your own production of HGH? I still say, the only way to effectively see benifits from HGH is through injection.

Last edited:

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yep, what we are preaching here. Exercise, good nutrition, supplements i.e. Amino acids, rest and a helthy life style.

hoeren

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
wow really fascinating, but how can you get them?
what kind of food is recommended ?

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, what we are preaching here. Exercise, good nutrition, supplements i.e. Amino acids, rest and a helthy life style.

+1

Also, a nother note. To produce more HGH, you need to lift / train right. And a way to do so, is while at the gym. You see all the same guys day in and day out doing upper body. And neglecting those things attached to their hips. You need to work your legs. Working legs has been proven to bost natural test levels as well as many other hormones. Doing monkey fuckers, squats, dead lifts, box squats, seat raises all influence test generation. So keep this in mind next time you hit the gym, and wanna do Arms or Chest ^^

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
green tea:

trans.gif
Le Magazine, May 1998 - Report: Tea For You
... are as soothing as a cup of Oriental Green Tea . We now know, however, that tea protects your body as ...</B>
Le Magazine, May 1998 - Report: Tea For You @ 39k

en.gif

trans.gif
Le Magazine Special Edition, Winter 2004/2005 - Why Green...
... Le Magazine Special Edition, Winter 2004/2005 - Why Green Tea Has Become Such A Critical Supplement ...</B>
Le Magazine Special Edition, Winter 2004/2005 - Why Green Tea Has Become Such A Critical Supplement @ 37k

en.gif

img_114743_mini.jpg
Le Magazine April 2007 - Report: Green Tea - Natural Supp...
... Le Magazine April 2007 - Report: Green Tea - Natural Support For Healthy Weight Control ...</B>
Le Magazine April 2007 - Report: Green Tea - Natural Support For Healthy Weight Control @ 42k

en.gif

trans.gif
Le Magazine, June 1999 - Report: Green Tea Shows Promise ...
... Le Magazine, June 1999 - Report: Green Tea Shows Promise As An Anti-Aging, Cancer-Fighting Agent ...</B>
Le Magazine, June 1999 - Report: Green Tea Shows Promise As An Anti-Aging, Cancer-Fighting Agent @ 61k

All 339 pages

Reactions: remek

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a cup of green tea everyday after meals, it feels great.

kingpole

Reaction score
Ginkgo Biloba:

trans.gif
Le Magazine, April 2005 - Report: Newly Discovered Anti-A...
... April 2005 - Report: Newly Discovered Anti-Aging Effects Of Ginkgo Biloba ...</B>
Le Magazine, April 2005 - Report: Newly Discovered Anti-Aging Effects Of Ginkgo Biloba @ 41k

en.gif

trans.gif
Le Magazine, November 2002 - Report: Ginkgo Fails To Enha...
...of the ginkgo tree as a medicinal remedy. Ginkgo biloba extract has demonstrated effectiveness in improving circulation, particularly in ...</B>
Le Magazine, November 2002 - Report: Ginkgo Fails To Enhance Memory In Short-Term Trial @ 56k

en.gif

trans.gif
Le Magazine, May 1995 - Update: New Book On Ginkgo
...BOOK PUBLISHED IN EUROPE entitled Cardiovascular Effects of Ginkgo Biloba Extract provides further evidence that ginkgo biloba extr...</B>
Le Magazine, May 1995 - Update: New Book On Ginkgo @ 35k

en.gif

trans.gif
Life Extension is a global authority on health, wellness ...
...Extension reviews what the scientific literature says about ginkgo biloba extract, a potential flaw in the JAMA study

kingpole

Reaction score
ginseng:

</B>

en.gif

Erectile Dysfunction: Online References For Health Concerns
...et al 2005). Panax ginseng . For more than two millennia,... than two millennia, Panax ginseng has been used by Chinese ...</B>
Erectile Dysfunction: Online References For Health Concerns @ 73k

en.gif

Cancer Vaccines And Immunotherapy - Page 3 Of 3: Online R...
...removal of the tumor. Ginseng . The medicinal herb ginseng improves immune ...</B>
Cancer Vaccines And Immunotherapy - Page 3 Of 3: Online References For Health Concerns @ 63k

en.gif

Erectile Dysfunction - Page 2 Of 2: Online References For...
... Yohimbine —6 mg daily Ginseng —900 to 2700 mg daily ... blood pressure may occur. Ginseng Consult your doctor before takin...</B>
Erectile Dysfunction - Page 2 Of 2: Online References For Health Concerns @ 62k

All 52 pages

LEF News
18 pages

en.gif

Life Extension Update - October 25, 2005
... Life Extension Update Exclusive Ginseng helps prevent common cold Protocol ... Products Zinc L...</B>
Life Extension Update - October 25, 2005 @ 33k

en.gif

Abstracts151-160
...C, beta-carotene and red ginseng). Lee BM, Lee SK, Kim ... vitamin C and red ginseng) on oxidative DNA and protein ...</B>
Abstracts151-160 @ 53k

en.gif

Nas Article Abstracts
...C, beta-carotene and red ginseng). Lee BM, Lee SK, Kim ... vitamin C and red ginseng) on oxidative DNA and protein ...</B>
Nas Article Abstracts @ 49k

1x1trans.gif
//_uacct = "UA-2208667-2";_udn="lef.org";urchinTracker();

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been taking HGH Surge for about one month now, I know it does not contain HGH but for the ingredients that are in it and the price of the product I don't think
you could go wrong. As of now I have lost about eight pounds, I sleep better and seem to wake easier in the mornings. For the weight loss, the only thing different that
I do now is walk about 3 miles a week, I know that's not much but it's a start, that shouldn't have much effect on weight loss. I also take 1MG extra L-Arg along with
50MG Zinc.
I am considering taking a vitamin C supplement but can't find a intake level that would optimize the healing process, has anyone researched this area?
Looks like it would have a great place in PE.

C

Christine06

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Great thread,

A quality supplement also helps you to keep control of your body weight and improve physical fitness, so an herbal nutritional supplement could help you to keep fit. As well as a depleted intake of vitamins and nutrients there are many more toxins in the atmosphere that can directly damage our vitamin levels so even those who eat a perfectly healthy diet may find benefit from taking a nutritional multivitamin supplement. :)

kingpole

Reaction score
Great thread,

A quality supplement also helps you to keep control of your body weight and improve physical fitness, so an herbal nutritional supplement could help you to keep fit. As well as a depleted intake of vitamins and nutrients there are many more toxins in the atmosphere that can directly damage our vitamin levels so even those who eat a perfectly healthy diet may find benefit from taking a nutritional multivitamin supplement. :)

This is why i reccomend a comeplete body cleanse at least once a year.

Candida cleanse
bowel
liver
kidney
skin

walking id great for stiring up the stagnate water in you body and releaseing toxins from it.

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
is gingko good as an anti depressant too?

Nutrition

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]More and more people try the nutritional supplements as a way to combat the nutritional deficiencies and to ensure the necessary of vital nutrients for maintaining the quality of their life. Before you start taking nutritional supplements you must know a few things about them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nutritional supplements represent a support to our body. The nutritional supplements clean the human body and restore the deficiencies present inside. While taken constantly, nutritional supplements promote good health and help prevent disease. Nutritional supplements represent a good thing that we need. Here are a few things that you might consider before taking nutritional supplements:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Everybody can consume nutritional supplement and mostly if is diagnosed with a nutritional deficiency.
2. You must find out if you have a nutritional deficiency.
3. Ask your physician if it is safe for you to take nutritional supplements.
4. Does this supplement interact with any drug or food you are consuming?
5. If you want to know more you can read about it or you can find more information at nutritional supplements guide from the Internet [/FONT]

Last edited:

kingpole

Reaction score
Ginkgo improves circulation to the brain and other places in the body. I think this does help with moods.
Anymore though depression and other mental isssues are related to an over use of sugar. To improve mood cut back on table sugar. Replace it with healthy sugars like, organic brown sugar, or white, raw honey. Better yet Scevia. Aspertame, saccarin, splendah are artificial sweetners to be avoided. And by all means avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup. HFCS may be the reason why we are all becoming diabetic or pre-diabetic.

carioca

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
In which supplement I could possibly find the HGH?

Larger

Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com

FirstTimer

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Only a few supplements

Only a few supplements

Hi guys

Lots of supplement are recommended in this tread. If you should recommend only 2 - 4 products for a better erection and gains - which should it be?

Regards - Firsttimer

Punisher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
+1

Also, a nother note. To produce more HGH, you need to lift / train right. And a way to do so, is while at the gym. You see all the same guys day in and day out doing upper body. And neglecting those things attached to their hips. You need to work your legs. Working legs has been proven to bost natural test levels as well as many other hormones. Doing monkey fuckers, squats, dead lifts, box squats, seat raises all influence test generation. So keep this in mind next time you hit the gym, and wanna do Arms or Chest ^^

great post, i thought i was the only one that knew ;)