Padawan787's progress log

Padawan787

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey Pegasus :)

Size hasn't really been noticeable so far, i've only gained 1cm which is negligible I would imagine, I doubt that she can tell. She has remarked upon the veins while blowing me though ;)

Stamina has been a positive improvement, especially in light of my refractory period issues! I'm sure she is enjoying my kegel routine :D The only occasional issue is dryness and friction after a certain period of having sex, but I have lube beside my bed so it is fine really.

I'm actually really happy with my control at the moment, I have seen big improvements in the last 2 weekends, I don't really know why though. Maybe I just got how to use kegels and RKs properly during sex...an orgasmic epiphany if you will!

Next up on the list of objectives is the refractory period

Last edited:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Umm I don't remember your age offhand, but my refrac has increased as I have aged. While on a good day I can recover for round 2 if I ejaculate I can not allways count on a reasonable time. So being dry orgasmic if I am going to do multi sessions in a day I do the first one dry ,have as many orgasms as I want without ejaculation. On the last session I ejaculate.

Padawan787

Reaction score
I'm only 20, so my 3-4 hour refractory period is definitely abnormal, I should be at the peak of my sexual powers! I have given up cigarettes (again) in the hope that it will improve

MMO is something that I am interested in, I will be training for it eventually but I don't think that my kegels are strong enough to even attempt it at the moment

Padawan787

Reaction score
I just ordered a 20cm wooden ruler, which is fantastic because my goal is 20cm so I'll be able to judge how far away I am :) Glad I got the wooden one too, because plastic rulers really cut into you when measuring BPEL

Also ordered a proper tailor's measuring tape in order to measure girth more accurately

I'm not going to measure until the 14th weekly update to my log, so in 4 weeks time!

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Actually a 3 to 4 hour refrac is not out of the normal range, even at 20y. You will find women give more accurate info on this, than the bs I have heard men carry on with. Particularly amussing is every second guy seems to be claiming multi ejaculation, but even experienced women say they have never seen it. Swingergilrl for example had over 1000 partners and had never seen it, until I did it for her and this was a party trick involving partial ejaculation.
healthy life style changes are a good thing thougfh and may help.

Padawan787

Reaction score
I know that this is the internet so anyone can say anything and not have to back it up but the amount of guys, even older guys, with "instantaneous" or a maximum of 15mins refractory period is staggering.
It might be because I have been going out with my girlfriend for a year and a half and we do have a lot have sex despite my refractory period issues, maybe I don't psychologically feel the need to get it up again quickly because I know that i'm pretty much guaranteed sex the next day

Padawan787

Reaction score
11th update: 13th April 2012

Weekly summary

I missed Monday and Tuesday due to it being a bank holiday on Monday and then lectures got in the way on Tuesday. My Girlfriend is gone for the weekend though so I will do my routine straight through till Thursday in order to make up for it.
I did manage to do my kegel routine consistently at least and I did 5mins extra jelqing on Wednesday, Thursday and Today (Friday).

I had planned on edging this week but I really wasn't in the mood, upcoming exams and the probability of failure are hurting my libido and general cheerfulness, it will all be over relatively soon though...

My 20cm ruler came, it really helps to visualize your goal and I would recommend it to everyone :)

Unfortunately I have taken up smoking again, gave in again today, I don't know if i'm going to attempt to quit again anytime soon. I seem to be able to get to 2-3 weeks and then I start smoking again, frustrating

I have been researching hanging a bit more this week and i've decided to definitely do it, I will be starting in September or October though, I need to finish conditioning and I will be working abroad during the summer so I will have to wait until college starts and i'm back in my own apartment again.

Still undecided on pumping, but I need to gain girth and I don't like the idea of clamping or ULIs so I will probably end up buying a bath mate eventually. Doing Big AL squeezes in-between jelq strokes for now though :)

Question: Is the length before girth theory still valid? because it could be easier to hang until I reach 8", which is only 1" away, and then concentrate solely on girth afterwards. Girth apparently inhibits length gains so I could take advantage of my average girth to gain length fairly quickly before doing any serious girth work :)

Thanks for reading!

Padawan787

Reaction score
Pretty shitty experience last night, I slept at my girlfriend's house even though we had planned on not seeing each other because of exams and revision etc. Anyway, we had sex and I came really quickly, as in under a minute, i'm not worried about it as it happens from time to time and I was seriously aroused last night!
Problem was that my girlfriend was still horny as fuck afterwards but I couldn't get it up to go a second time, she didn't want me to perform oral as she probably has a vaginal infection of some sort, sex still hurts her afterwards and she didn't want my mouth down there just in case

TL;DR My girlfriend went to sleep horny as fuck and sexually frustrated

Bollocks

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I know that this is the internet so anyone can say anything and not have to back it up but the amount of guys, even older guys, with "instantaneous" or a maximum of 15mins refractory period is staggering.
It might be because I have been going out with my girlfriend for a year and a half and we do have a lot have sex despite my refractory period issues, maybe I don't psychologically feel the need to get it up again quickly because I know that i'm pretty much guaranteed sex the next day

Yes this is the internet, yes every second guy claims instant multi ejaculation power, even mature guys. Yet few women have ever seen it, even one with 1000 plus partners ,
Conclusion lots of bs on the net.

Airtight

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something in your conversation. ...Doesn't seem much a big deal to cum twice (within say 20 minutes), and certainly having a refractory period of fewer than 15 minutes (addressing Padawan's post below). This is stuff I was doing well before beginning PE -stuff I haven't tried since however, as I'm more interested in keeping my dick ready for PE than sex at this stage. But please elaborate here, as I assume you guys are talking about something beyond what I think. Hell, I've ejaculated 3 times within 20 minutes in the past I'm sure. Each weaker than the last, but ejaculating nonetheless.

Airtight

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Women typically get off easier while on top. Do your girl's position first, get her off, then do whatever you feel after that. Im having my troubles with PE growth, but I feel im far more confident with actual sex- esp. in the area of stamina (as it refers to staving of orgasm). Are you edging? Honestly, a woman's vagina is typically no match for the pure physical sensation a man can give himself with his own hand. sh*t, it's basically the same thing here- assuming you're the one pumping. I understand spontaneous sex is some of the hottest you can have, but to prevent things like this from happening you almost have to have a makeshift schedule in your head as you begin so you make certain you accomplish what you wanted in the activity.

I can't dry orgasm yet, but as far as preventing myself from orgasm, or even making myself orgasm without physical contact- these are things I've learned to improve. The 'gym' as it were is edging, my man. Figure out how your body performs when your working with yourself. Rarely is a woman gonna be so good that she's gonna make you orgasm in a minute- that's all you. That's something you need to take control of.

HotAsianMale

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for informing me about your routine pad..am wondering if jacking after a workout is still okay...better to have a tutor than tutorial

Padawan787

Reaction score
Thanks for informing me about your routine pad..am wondering if jacking after a workout is still okay...better to have a tutor than tutorial

Some people believe that masturbating 2 hours before or after your routine is bad for gains, but others believe that it makes no difference or could even be beneficial. There is no evidence to support either theory and it is unfounded speculation really, this site even did a poll and found that there was no noticeable difference in gains between those who ejaculated following their routine and those who did not. Those who are against ejaculation straight afterwards say that it induces turtling (which is true for most people), Those who are for ejaculation say that it provides a spike in testosterone immediately following orgasm (which is also true). Up to you to decide what to do, but either way it probably won't make a difference in the long run.

I personally don't ejaculate after my routine, I edge for a bit but don't ejaculate as it gives me a good flaccid hang for the day

Padawan787

Reaction score
@ Airtight: yes we were talking about the refractory period (the time it takes to achieve a second useable erection after orgasm). Mine increased from 10-15 mins to 3-4 hours in a matter of weeks. It is probably related to libido or even self-confidence at this point

Padawan787

Reaction score
12th update: 19th April 2012

Weekly summary

The week was very good in terms of PE, I took Sunday off because I was with my girlfriend, but other than that I didn't miss a day :) Also on Monday and Tuesday I had enough time to do 1 hour long routines instead of 30mins, and I did about 2 hours of edging in total this week so it was good for stamina as well. Kegels went well, but they felt very fatigued for some reason, I have 3 days off from tomorrow onwards though so they should be rested and ready for Monday :)

Intense week for me, in total I did 4 hours of PE and 2 hours of edging

I added in 2 extra bundled stretches this week, slowly building up and adding in extra stuff

Not much to say in this update, mainly because everything went to plan :)

Thanks for reading!

Padawan787

Reaction score
13th update: 26th April 2012

Weekly summary

The week was good, I jelqed every day except yesterday, but I will be jelqing on Friday and Saturday and I will take Sunday, Monday, and possibly Tuesday off. My schedule needs to be a bit more flexible at the moment due to exams

I will be adding in some extra bundled stretches, not many, 2 or 4 at most.

I just realised that since this is my 13th week I am now conditioned ;) I'm going to stick with this basic routine until October since it is easy and I am gaining, albeit very slowly. In October I will incorporate hanging and pumping into my routines :)

Padawan787

Reaction score
Ok, so it turns out my girlfriend has a vaginal infection (don't know how to say it in english but I think it is a yeast infection to be more precise) and it turns out i'm also infected since we have had unprotected sex, I have displayed no symptoms or anything but it means no unprotected sex until it is gone :( i'm not even sure we can have sex with a condom, presumably that will avoid reinfection?

It should be gone in about a week at most

Padawan787

Reaction score
Meh, ignore the previous post, lots of sex today and last night ;)

I'm sure wearing a condom will prevent reinfection

Padawan787

Reaction score
Quick kegel routine update:

After thinking about it for a bit I've decided to do reverse kegels every day, with no rest days, and I will continue to do kegels on my current 4 on 3 off schedule. My reasoning behind this is that a kegel is a muscle contraction, it works the PC muscle group and they need to rest in order to recover and grow. The reverse kegel is actually a stretch, it stretches and loosens up the PC muscles, thus it doesn't really cause fatigue that would require days off to recover

Daily stretching (e.g. yoga) is considered beneficial as it increases muscle suppleness, range of motion and decreases muscle tension, I am presuming that the same principles apply to the PC muscle as it is skeletel muscle

Padawan787

Reaction score
14th update: 9th May 2012

Summary

Haven't been online in the last week and a half due to exams and spending time with my girlfriend before she leaves to work abroad this summer :(

Due to exams and studying etc. my PE has been quite sporadic, but I did manage to do some days of manual exercises and I did my kegel routine without missing a day :)
Things will be so much easier when I start hanging in October, i'll be able to hang and study at the same time!
I'm back on the PE bandwagon, PE'd today and I plan on doing extra sessions to make up for what I missed (within reason of course).

Glad to be back!