Padawan787's progress log

Padawan787

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So, seeing as I warm-down in the shower and my overall PE goal is girth I have been considering buying a bathmate. However, I haven't found anything behind the theory of pumping and I don't know why/how it works. I like to understand the theory behind an exercise before doing it to see if it is worth my time and in the case of the bathmate to see if it is worth my money

If anyone could explain the theory behind pumping could they please post it here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/40670-pumping-theory.html

Last edited:

ThumbsUpSon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you got an idea why you're actually drinking Green tea?
The only thing it does is making you going to pee more.
Why? Because it works like a natural diuretic just like a cucumber, except that cucumber got some vitamins.
If you don't know what diuretic is, diuretics increase excretion of water from bodies... just force you to urinate more often.
You shouldn't be drinking that lol... just drink a lot of water, don't force yourself, but drink how much you need... if you drink green tea because you like it or if you have some weird ass peeing fetish :)

Padawan787

Reaction score
Do you got an idea why you're actually drinking Green tea?
The only thing it does is making you going to pee more.
Why? Because it works like a natural diuretic just like a cucumber, except that cucumber got some vitamins.
If you don't know what diuretic is, diuretics increase excretion of water from bodies... just force you to urinate more often.
You shouldn't be drinking that lol... just drink a lot of water, don't force yourself, but drink how much you need... if you drink green tea because you like it or if you have some weird ass peeing fetish :)

I drink green tea because it is a powerful antioxidant, increases circulation, possibly raises DHT, decreases the likelihood of contracting certain forms of cancer, reduces the likelihood of contracting heart disease, helps regulate blood sugar levels, helps regulate cholesterol levels, helps regulate blood pressure, and is widely accepted as being beneficial for general health. It is also the main component of Kingpole's erection tea.

Green tea

Benefit of Drinking Green Tea - Harvard Health Publications

(notice that these are both .edu web domains)

Pretty long list of benefits...this is why I drink green tea!

thatguy88

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lemonade is actually more of a diuretic than Green Tea, green tea promotes metabolism (the thing that keeps you alive).

Padawan787

Reaction score
Refractory period is back to its normal level of shitness today...Had sex a few hours ago, couldn't get it up a second time to go again

Fuck

Padawan787

Reaction score
8th update: 22nd March 2012

Weekly Update

The week went well but it has been less intense than usual, I have only been doing my routine once a day instead of my usual twice a day schedule as I have mock exams very soon so I need to study. I am pleased with the way things are going at the moment, I feel that the extra bundled stretches are good, the UJs seem to be working well as my CS is more defined and visible when erect (still spongy though, it's never fully solid for some reason), and the 5-10min edging after my routine is giving me a great flaccid hang throughout the day :)

Refractory period got me down a bit yesterday (<-- ha did you see what I did there :p) but I think that fatigue might have been the main cause, I didn't expect to see my girlfriend yesterday afternoon so I did my routine in the morning and it might have affected my refractory period.

I have reduced my supplement intake by the way, the amount of pills I was taking was quite frankly ridiculous! So now I only take Ginseng, Ginkgo, Maca and one of L-arginine or L-lysine daily, and I take no supplements on weekends. I also drink a few cups of green tea a day and use garlic and cayenne pepper in my cooking whenever I can :)

Now onto this update's main event...

Gains...this sh*t actually fucking works!

Yep, you read that correctly, PE works :D I last measured 4 weeks ago and reported no gains since November, it was unsurprising though as I had missed a month and a half due to christmas, exams, and an ingrown hair on my penis, and when I was initially doing PE I was still learning how to correctly do all of the techniques and exercises, and I wasn't particularly consistent. Tonight however, I felt the urge to measure and lo and behold I am now 17.5 cm (6.89 inches) BPEL...I gained a centimetre! I am so close to the 7 inch club, and I have surpassed my short-term goal of 17cm :D

I didn't measure girth but I will probably do so tomorrow or the day after, hopefully I will have gained a bit there too!

My gains are because of the consistency that I have displayed since "restarting PE" with the birth of this log, this is my 8th update, so I have completed 8 weeks of consistent PE...but funnily enough I think that my progress log has helped the most, it helps me keep track of my routine, it lets me ask questions without spamming the boards with new threads, and it makes me want to do my PE so that I can write about it! If I missed a log update because I had been too lazy to PE, I would probably be really disappointed lol

So, here are my new stats:

:cool: BPEL: 17.5 cm :cool:

Fuck yeah!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well just keep working!

Padawan787

Reaction score
Huge hang today which was great :)

Did my routine this morning even though it is normally a day off, my girlfriend has her period so I won't really be using my penis this weekend lol

I think that I will stick to the low intensity routine that I did this week until the end of my exams, so I will only PE once per day instead of my usual twice per day routine for the next 6-8 weeks. I know that I just made gains but my degree is more important, Hopefully I will continue to gain despite halving the workload...

Padawan787

Reaction score
Just had my last cigarette, giving up again :)

Here is a motivational message for anyone who is trying to quit :p

Ucjwz.jpg

Padawan787

Reaction score
9th update: 29th March 2012

Weekly summary

Not the greatest of weeks for PE, I couldn't do my routine on Monday as I was too busy and I didn't PE on Wednesday as I was at my girlfriend's house in the morning and the evening and since I had lectures in the afternoon I didn't have the opportunity to do my routine. I performed my routine on Tuesday and today I added in an extra 5mins of jelqing and 5mins of stretching to make up for my lack of consistency, I will probably PE again tomorrow even though it is meant to be a rest day.

I edged a lot this week, which was good, I also only missed one day of my kegel routine (wednesday) so that is positive. My flaccid has seemed much bigger this week, but that is probably due to the edging.

I am still smoke free, it hasn't been a long time yet, but this time it has seemed easier to quit compared to my last attempt :)

Does anyone know of any stretches, other than bundled stretches, that are good for girth and relatively beginner friendly?

Pretty short update this week, not much to say, but thanks for reading!

Padawan787

Reaction score
Had sex a while ago and was completely in control :D

GF's period is finally over! Let the weekend commence :bounce:

Reactions: Minuteman

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
lol congrats.

Padawan787

Reaction score
10th update: 5th April 2012

Weekly summary

The week has gone very well, I PE'd Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and did some extra jelqing at the end of each session, and then extra stretching after my shower. I also edged every day which was good, no ejaculation during the week.

I won't be doing my routine today as I am preparing for the weekend, details can be found here (Best prep for a weekend of sex?)
Basically I changed my routine this week in order to be in good condition for the weekend, only 3 days of PE and kegels, daily edging and running, and a slight change in diet.

Last weekend was great, I exhibited a surprising amount of control and my refractory period was improved, I had sex twice in a row on 2 occasions :)

Brief update this week, but thanks for reading!

Padawan787

Reaction score
What I described above has been a waste pretty much! We just got invited to a party on Saturday night and we couldn't really refuse because the girl who is throwing the party is one of my girlfriend's best friends. So, we will be going out on saturday in the evening and returning in the early hours of the morning, the next day we will probably be very, very hungover...well, there goes our weekend lock-in

Bollocks

Fuck it, i'm jelqing tomorrow morning, and i'm going to have a big cup of coffee with a fried full Irish breakfast!

Padawan787

Reaction score
This is funniest picture I have seen in a very long time, fucking hilarious

4PK98.jpg

:lol:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
How is your girl reacting to increased stamina and size?