JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

abro

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think you mean kegels... apparently doing kegels while under tension (stretching) puts uncessary stress on BC & IC muscle & should be avoided. I've seen some guys overdo it with kegels & get pelvic floor injuiries; then they get erection issues (e.g. doing hundreds or even thousands of kegels which can also stress the muscles down there).
Got it, awesome. Thanks for the reply

Rexus

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm new to PE and done some research on the subject before wanting to get started. I'm really insecure of my size so I wanted to try PE. I got a 4.3 BPEL, 4.11 MSEG (Mid section erect girth), with a flaccid length of 2.55. I'm more of a grower than a shower.

I've looked into bathmate, so I would like to know if it's recommended that I try get some initial gains from bathmate before doing the JP 90 day routine. But I've also heard that the 90 day program is good for adapting to more advanced routines later on. So how should I start PE?

Rexus

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also. Should I start off with less Jelq reps if I go for the 90 day routine, since it expects 50 reps 3 sets, with 30 reps 3 sets for V Jelq.

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also. Should I start off with less Jelq reps if I go for the 90 day routine, since it expects 50 reps 3 sets, with 30 reps 3 sets for V Jelq.
Hey! It's me from reddit. This community is great.

FNF Man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm new to PE and done some research on the subject before wanting to get started. I'm really insecure of my size so I wanted to try PE. I got a 4.3 BPEL, 4.11 MSEG (Mid section erect girth), with a flaccid length of 2.55. I'm more of a grower than a shower.

I've looked into bathmate, so I would like to know if it's recommended that I try get some initial gains from bathmate before doing the JP 90 day routine. But I've also heard that the 90 day program is good for adapting to more advanced routines later on. So how should I start PE?
Go ahead and do JP’s 90 as it states. It’s a great start to PE with no modifications needed. A lot of guys here love pumping. I myself don’t have the money to swing for one but if I did I would definitely pump a few times a week.

Do the 90 day program and read the forums, learn what you can and stay motivated so when you’re done with it you’ll have a routine to go right into.

Reactions: blink2000

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
pumping is awesome, i suggest starting with just 5 minutes per session & work up to 10 minutes. as others said, it's probably safer to start without it for your first 90 days, then add it right after (give yourself a chance to learn the fundamentals first & for your body to adjust)

Reactions: Big Al

No_radio

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just started my second week after having started and stopped PE a while ago. How necessary is doing the Ok grip with the palm facing down? It hurts my wrist and I feel like a get a MUCH better grip/jelq with palms facing up or inward. Also for whatever reason I feel like I can more easily maintain 50-60% erection.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do it the way you feel you get good blood flow the best.