iPhone vs Blackberry

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since this thread is for "anything and everything else" I figured I'd make a post about iPhone vs Blackberry lol... seems to be a huge discussion everywhere I go.

Thoughts?

For me it's all about the iPhone babbbyyyy!

pe4life2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had both, and currently have an iPhone. If you're a businessman blackberry would be the way to go, but if you just wanna have fun with your phone, then iPhone is definitely the best :D.

flex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a Droid ... does everything for personal and business use that I'd want ... was very happy with the touch screen too ... until I tried my son's iTouch :)

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Droid > iPhone > Black Berry IMHO

:D

Always Ready Brek

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i just bought a samsung galaxy s last week - and i love it! id rather this than the iphone to be honest. Apple are just too controlling of a company. give android a year and it will be bigger than iphone. but what about the windows phones? anyone have one? but to answer your question, id rather an iphone than a blackberry. :)

frostysnoman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had both, and currently have an iPhone. If you're a businessman blackberry would be the way to go, but if you just wanna have fun with your phone, then iPhone is definitely the best :D.

agreed

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I love my iPhone.

flex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
but what about the windows phones? anyone have one? but to answer your question, id rather an iphone than a blackberry. :)
I ditched my Windows PC for a Mac 2 years ago and can't go back ... I'd rather have an iPhone than a Windows phone ... besides I used my phone more than my PC and really don't want viruses there too, LOL.

flex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I love my iPhone.
Yeah, it will be tempting to get one when they're available for Verizon next month ... especially since I have another upgrade available ... the touch screen on the iPhone is better than any other phone on the market.

YidArmy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would love an iPhone but I can't exactly afford one as a student!

At the moment I have an android phone (Droid in America, I think) and I love it. It's a really good phone and an all right contender as a smartphone.

My parents both own a blackberry and I have to say it's really not my cup of tea.

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree Apple can be too controlling. As much as I LOVE my iPhone I don't know if I would keep it without jailbreaking it... basically endless possibilities lol. And it's legal to do now :D (won't let me choose smilies right now lol).