• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

iPhone vs Blackberry

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since this thread is for "anything and everything else" I figured I'd make a post about iPhone vs Blackberry lol... seems to be a huge discussion everywhere I go.

Thoughts?

For me it's all about the iPhone babbbyyyy!

pe4life2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had both, and currently have an iPhone. If you're a businessman blackberry would be the way to go, but if you just wanna have fun with your phone, then iPhone is definitely the best :D.

flex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a Droid ... does everything for personal and business use that I'd want ... was very happy with the touch screen too ... until I tried my son's iTouch :)

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Droid > iPhone > Black Berry IMHO

:D

Always Ready Brek

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i just bought a samsung galaxy s last week - and i love it! id rather this than the iphone to be honest. Apple are just too controlling of a company. give android a year and it will be bigger than iphone. but what about the windows phones? anyone have one? but to answer your question, id rather an iphone than a blackberry. :)

frostysnoman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had both, and currently have an iPhone. If you're a businessman blackberry would be the way to go, but if you just wanna have fun with your phone, then iPhone is definitely the best :D.

agreed

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I love my iPhone.

flex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
but what about the windows phones? anyone have one? but to answer your question, id rather an iphone than a blackberry. :)
I ditched my Windows PC for a Mac 2 years ago and can't go back ... I'd rather have an iPhone than a Windows phone ... besides I used my phone more than my PC and really don't want viruses there too, LOL.

flex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I love my iPhone.
Yeah, it will be tempting to get one when they're available for Verizon next month ... especially since I have another upgrade available ... the touch screen on the iPhone is better than any other phone on the market.

YidArmy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would love an iPhone but I can't exactly afford one as a student!

At the moment I have an android phone (Droid in America, I think) and I love it. It's a really good phone and an all right contender as a smartphone.

My parents both own a blackberry and I have to say it's really not my cup of tea.

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Nothin2ItBut2DoIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree Apple can be too controlling. As much as I LOVE my iPhone I don't know if I would keep it without jailbreaking it... basically endless possibilities lol. And it's legal to do now :D (won't let me choose smilies right now lol).