Long post need insight please bear with me.

BigBadBrownBear

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey everybody I'm new here and have a few of questions, but first here is a little background for you. I have been trying to get bigger through a few different ways, and all have failed me. I have tried pills (Vigrx Plus, Extagen) they did not work, although they have benefits of their own. I have tried using an extender, but I am unsure if it works because I was shipped a defective extender. I now have a working extender (Size Genetics) I tried using it, but I only used it for two weeks at high traction then stopped for close calls of getting caught with it. I am currently a freshman in college about to go on an 8 week break and have time to use for awhile who knows maybe my new schedule when I go back to school will give me time to use it without my roomate knowing. I have been using it for the past couple days easing in to it with the recommended workout 900 grams of traction for an hour.

I have also tried penis exercising. I did legit exercises the websites I got them off of included videos and were almost the same as many here. I did jelqs, such as a normal wet jelq, dry jelq, jelq and hold, and a few stretches, they were called a power stretch, and long schlong heli. I warmed up and even warmed down. From what I read it seems like it is easy to start off to strong or too weak and little things could make the biggest difference so I would bet I could have messed up somewhere. I did these as a sophomore in high school for about two months no results so I quit disappointed, but determined to eventually find a way that would get me bigger. And that's why I am here like almost everybody here.

So I have been thinking of different ways to get bigger and I recalled all of the different forums that talked about jelqing and their gains from it. I have not ruled jelqing out from my achieving goals it sounds easy to mess up and not get results. Plus it seems legit to me because there is no reason to fake everything on here like on they probably do on company websites.

I saw two penis enlargement exercise guides advertised on this website. I am interested in buying one. The first one is called "Exercising the Penis" it looks well done, and it looks like the website really supports it as it has a whole section dedicated to that. That alone means a lot that it seems like this website seems to approve of this book. Then there is the "meCoach" Im more skeptical about it because there isn't a whole section dedicated with it. If you guys think they are worth it to get gains ASAP. I will probably get one of them because you guys sound like experts especially compared to me. Money is not a factor here. I also am aware of the dedication it takes to achieve your goals.

I have read PESG's success story I think its a phenomenal story. So my plan was to take his tips, and if you guys don't think I should go buy the "Exercising the Penis" book or "meCoach" and follow one of those I plan on following his workout.

I also plan on using this to heat my willy up before workouts. I also have lots of extra Extagen tablets would they be good male enhancement pills to take to help get gains? What are some pills that might be better? Would taking Omega 3 fish oil also be beneficial while doing these exercises? Also should I still use my extender still while starting up a workout routine? Also I would like to know if my approach to this is legit.

My goals are to gain anywhere from 1"-1.5" in length and .25"-1" in Girth. I am currently at 6.625" in length non bone pressed and 5.25" in girth. I might be a little bigger in length as everybody else who has measured it comes up with 6.75-7" but I usually come up with 6-5/8 or 6-3/4 once in a blue moon no idea why. These sound like realistic goals are they?
http://www.amazon.com/Homedics-HG-2...ssager/dp/B000KKKSDY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Cult

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey BigBadBrownBear,

For a starter, welcome to pegym!

Pills do not work, as far as I'm concerned they are all a scam that are hyped up in order to line the pockets of the seller. Just genuine off the shelf vitamins and amino acids are what you need here! As for extenders, I have heard many people having success stories with these devices, but I have not used one myself.

It sounds like you've finally stumbled upon the right place to make a difference to your unit, everyone one here has the same goal and everyone is here to help you every step of the way.

Sadly though, as you have already realised, gaining in this department takes dedication, patience and self belief, otherwise you're not going to see any results.

I may as well point you in the direction of the following posts as they will provide you with what you need to know to get started:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/announcement-start-here-rules-best-posts-beginner-101-much-more.html
https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

6.625" Length x 5.25" Girth is already large.

I wish you luck in your endevours.

Cult

I have read PESG's success story I think its a phenomenal story. So my plan was to take his tips, and if you guys don't think I should go buy the "Exercising the Penis" book or "meCoach" and follow one of those I plan on following his workout.

My goals are to gain anywhere from 1"-1.5" in length and .25"-1" in Girth. I am currently at 6.625" in length non bone pressed and 5.25" in girth. I might be a little bigger in length as everybody else who has measured it comes up with 6.75-7" but I usually come up with 6-5/8 or 6-3/4 once in a blue moon no idea why. These sound like realistic goals are they?

Reactions: PESG

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everybody I'm new here and have a few of questions, but first here is a little background for you. I have been trying to get bigger through a few different ways, and all have failed me. I have tried pills (Vigrx Plus, Extagen)

Like Cult said, no pill is gonna make your dick bigger by itself I'm afraid! You need to PE!

From what I read it seems like it is easy to start off to strong or too weak and little things could make the biggest difference so I would bet I could have messed up somewhere.

You're dead-right about starting on too strong, this is probably one of the more important things to factor in. Yanking your dick off cus you want to get a bigger one will NOT help your gains and WILL cause you injury. Recently at the gym we've had an influx of threads from newbies about injuries induced by PE'ing far too intensely with a far too poorley conditioned penis.

I did these as a sophomore in high school for about two months no results so I quit disappointed, but determined to eventually find a way that would get me bigger. And that's why I am here like almost everybody here.

Even if you were doing these correctly and safely, many people don't see gains so soon. Granted, some people do see gains at this point, but you need to stay committed if you don't.

So I have been thinking of different ways to get bigger and I recalled all of the different forums that talked about jelqing and their gains from it. I have not ruled jelqing out from my achieving goals it sounds easy to mess up and not get results. Plus it seems legit to me because there is no reason to fake everything on here like on they probably do on company websites.

Jelqing is a really awesome method to use and can be perfectly safe IF you follow a few easy instructions:

• Always warm up before you jelq (or do any form of manual exercise)
  • Never jelq above a 70% erection level (when stretching you should be completely flaccid)
  • Never, ever jelq the head of your penis (when stretching grip behind the glans)
  • Always use a very light grip, a tighter grip is counter-productive. Contrary to what may seem logical, this grip level will cause worse results and a higher chance of injury (we've actually recently had a large amount of people getting a 'hard-flaccid' which seems particularly hard to get rid of!).
  • Always listen to your penis! If it's telling you it doesn't like something, STOP! Also, check out these PI's, you should keep track of these to make sure everything is going okay.

I saw two penis enlargement exercise guides advertised on this website. I am interested in buying one. The first one is called "Exercising the Penis" it looks well done, and it looks like the website really supports it as it has a whole section dedicated to that. That alone means a lot that it seems like this website seems to approve of this book. Then there is the "meCoach" Im more skeptical about it because there isn't a whole section dedicated with it. If you guys think they are worth it to get gains ASAP. I will probably get one of them because you guys sound like experts especially compared to me. Money is not a factor here. I also am aware of the dedication it takes to achieve your goals.

Firstly, BUY EXERCISING THE PENIS! It's an awesome book written by our very own technical admin remek and provides a better insight into PE than anything you'll find on the internet (besides the e-book!).
Secondly, MeCoach is another very good website. I myself have not invested in it so I can't give you a first-hand opinion but I can tell you that when everyone is gauranteed first-hand advise from Big Al there's not really much else to worry about. I guarantee you it's legit (Big Al is another moderator here and he's very well learned in the world of PE). It seems like you'll not only get insightful help here, but also 1-on-1 coaching that is individual. It seems like it's worth it, I might even give it a go.

PESG's workout is a good one to follow, you may also want to check out JP's Beginner routine, this thing is absolutely brilliant (I gained a lot myself using it).

I also plan on using this to heat my willy up before workouts. I also have lots of extra Extagen tablets would they be good male enhancement pills to take to help get gains? What are some pills that might be better? Would taking Omega 3 fish oil also be beneficial while doing these exercises? Also should I still use my extender still while starting up a workout routine? Also I would like to know if my approach to this is legit.

I'm not quite sure how that massager-thing works. Perhaps try looking for a heating pad? This thread gives a good insight into ones avaliable in the US (being English I can't help here!).

In terms of your penis pills, you may as well pop them now you've paid for them but the supplements used can be found A LOT cheaper, we already know about them. Check these out:

The Pecker Diet

World of Supplements

Yes, these goals are realistic provided that you are committed, patient and consistent with your routine. In your first few months choose a routine and stick to it. The main aim of these months is to condition your penis. Get it ready for the more advanced exercises. Chances are more than likely that you'll grow in this time.

I really hope you see some good gains and that the feedback you've recieved is helpful!

Good luck gaining!

LookAlive

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Al and PESG

BigBadBrownBear

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you for quick replies, the good encouragement, and advice.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WOW - Just read LookAlive's reply again and again and again. You are the MAN Look!

And by the way Bear, my tips and my success story are NO replacement for Aaron's book "Exercising the Penis". You should consider buying it.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks for the kind words :)

The meCoach site will be getting a little more coverage soon, but right now we're in a "soft launch" phase. It's definitely not going to replace anything on this forum, and as always we still recommend doing research and educating yourself on the subject of PE/ male enhancement so that you won't have to be dependent on any one PE "ideology" or "guru".

The program will be geared towards men looking for in-depth coaching services. This may include beginners with no time or inclination to study PE but that want to do it safely under recommended guidelines, vets that may be stuck at a plateau, or men with special conditions.

If you have any questions about meCoach feel free to PM or email me, or just post a thread for assistance :)