Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear about the BIB .
I'm all ears .
And dick !!! HA !!
Thanks for coming over Mael, I will let you know how its going. I have been limited to how much weight I can use do two the limitations of the captains wench. I still think its a fantastic device and would recommend it to anyone who want to try hanging, 7 bucks and good for several months and if hanging doesnt work for some one they never wasted a lot of money.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hanging:
20 minutes @ 11 lbs
20 minutes @ 11 lbs
20 minutes @ 11 lbs

Day 5/ 3 hours and 20 minutes

onemanorgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dang 7 lbs thats crazy !!! How has it been BigO I'm stopping by to see how you are doing .

7 pounds doesn't hurt like you think its a pinch def got to work your way up though, Me im a lazy pe er even though i gained half inch basically over long period of time this month and part of next month I'm on 7 pounds I hang for 1 hour a day straight. I made the saiyan weight clamp and i believe it will work and pull out a inch or 2 i been lazily haning for 4 months now from 5 pounds to 7, I only gradutaed to 7 when i atleast did 30 days of 5 at half hour, Now my plan is to lengthen hour at a time 2 times a day with warm up

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting < Thats my hanger pretty much everything saiyan has but i made the length tof the rope shortetr to accomidate me sitting at the comp for a hour and to swing it ,

I will post a progress log of my half inch to inch gain with pics in progress BIg0 is inspiring me with the discipline and dedication im gonna hop back into pe till im 12

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me inspire you, i am honored and thank you for stopping by my log. I have taken a small break. I went light the last two weeks, time was tough plus I ordered a Bib Starter and I recieved it two days ago. I will start my hanging again tomorrow and will be using my Bib.

Total Hang time this week=3 hgours and 20 minutes.

I will get some numbers and start my hanging with a new intensity, you all thought I was steady before but now its on. I feel as if the last three months with my captains wench were good for getting used to hanging but once i was up to about 13 lbs I was not able to get a lot done without slippage and that is why if you go back in my log you will see time when I was up to 15 and 16 lbs SD but was just not able to tighten enough with the hanger i was using. I feel this will be completely different with the Bib. I will take a few days to get used top it and I figure I will get up to 15 lbs quickly and then slow down, I can handle that weight but unfortunately my hanger couldnt. Still love the wench, its still my #1 choice for someone to start with.

mystic wolf

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What are yiur stats as of today. Bigo??

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
What are yiur stats as of today. Bigo??
Havent measured for a while, the last time was 7 X 5 7/8ths but i havent worked girth for a while and I was having trouble going up in weight. i would bet I havent gained since the last but I used my Bib Starter for the first time today and the ability of it is surelly going to let me push it alot harder. just going to take a week to ease into it. I will measure again on the first of March. Thank you for stopping by.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today wasday one with the Bib. things went very well. i must have beginners luck because i found it easy and comfortable right away despite being told theadjustment may suck for a week or two. It did not

Warmed up for 20 minutes and then made the sock twice as full for the loger holding of heat.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 11 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs

Day 1/ 1 hour, 40 minutes

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day two with the Bib
I warmed up for twenty minutes and also for ten minutes while hanging my first two sets.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 11 lbs
15 minutes @ 11 lbs

Day 2/3 hours, 35 minutes total hang tme.

Last edited:

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
warmed up in the shower.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs

Day 3/ 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Last edited:

kevins0826

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey BigO! What are your initial and current stats now? Just wanted to check how you were doing. Good luck with everything!

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey BigO! What are your initial and current stats now? Just wanted to check how you were doing. Good luck with everything!

Started @ 6 x 5.5 and most recent measurement was 7 x 5.875 ( 7/8th). I recieved my bib starter a few days ago and i will be able to hang more weight so I think I will finally gain again. Thanks for stopping by, hows your progress going?

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warm ups, a shower very hot followed by 10 minutes of my happy double stuffed rice sock.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs

Day 4/ 5 hours and 15 minutes

I will be riding out the week at 15 lbs nd then taking a stab at 17 and going to find and ride my fatigue. i thought I would quickly fatigue at 15 lbs but so far its going great with the Bib starter. Oh yeah.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you guys heard the story of my Aussie friend whose wife walked in on him as we was hanging big time?

He throws the sh*t under the computer table.

Mrs: What were you doing there, honey?

My Pal: :rolleyes: Oh nothing much, honey. Just exercising my bum leg.

Mrs: I didn't know you had a bum leg, darling.

My Pal: Yeah, it's really been bothering me lately.

Mrs: As she turns to go back upstairs. "O.K. if you say so darling. I could have sworn all that stuff was hanging off the end of your dick."

:becky:

Reactions: GymBoi4eva

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Warm ups, a shower very hot followed by 10 minutes of my happy double stuffed rice sock.

Hanging:
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs
20 minutes @ 15 lbs

Day 4/ 5 hours and 15 minutes

I will be riding out the week at 15 lbs nd then taking a stab at 17 and going to find and ride my fatigue. i thought I would quickly fatigue at 15 lbs but so far its going great with the Bib starter. Oh yeah.

Hey bro i see the training is going well! 17 lbs is huge, good luck with that i will stay tuned for sure. :D

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey bro i see the training is going well! 17 lbs is huge, good luck with that i will stay tuned for sure. :D

Hey Gymboi, yes its going great. I am loving my new hanger. I am going to go heavier for sure. Thanks for stopping by. Hows your program going?

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you guys heard the story of my Aussie friend whose wife walked in on him as we was hanging big time?

He throws the sh*t under the computer table.

Mrs: What were you doing there, honey?

My Pal: :rolleyes: Oh nothing much, honey. Just exercising my bum leg.

Mrs: I didn't know you had a bum leg, darling.

My Pal: Yeah, it's really been bothering me lately.

Mrs: As she turns to go back upstairs. "O.K. if you say so darling. I could have sworn all that stuff was hanging off the end of your dick."

:becky:

Thats funny stuff G4, busted.