The Chronicles of Millia's Growing Process W/ Pics!

Dante311

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, other note-worthy thing to be aware of, I've started drinking green tea as of... Thursday morning. So 3 days I've had green tea, Thurs Fri Sun are the days with green tea, non yesterday. Going to try to drink at least a cup a day.

Try white tea :)

I am also interested in trying KP's Erection Tea lol

diesel121

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Really think you're going to like the green tea. I've replaced my daily coffee breaks with green tea and have noticed a much fuller flaccid penis throughout the day. I normally try to have 3 cups a day, but notice its effects with only one.

Really great article on bundled stretches by the way! It explained the stretch technique perfectly...well done bro!

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I love the fact that you have started drinking green tea :) You are going to love it! And I completely agree with everything diesel said above, it is true for me as well. How did the interview go?

-UYN-

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Green Tea really does work, I don't get it, but it works so well for a bigger flaccid hang and harder erections. Just can't go without it. I think I will go have a cup now!

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Quick update, I know you guys have been asking, but my panel interview was
FUCKING BRUTAL
It was a 9 personal fucking panel. HOLY sh*t!

But that was at 3 PM, so I was shitting bricks playing the waiting game until about 8 PM, when I got a call to come into the office with my Security and Drivers Licenses.
Which tells me that I'm going ot have to do a background check and after I pass that test I GOT THE FREAKIN' JOB!!!
But I'm not gonna speculate.
Anyways got and easy 600 word paper that's due tomorrow that I haven't started so I won't go into detail until later if I got the time.

Thanks for asking y'all!

I felt the need to come back on my log and express that I love house and techno music so much, especially the hour long tracks where the DJs just blend all sorts of crap together. <3 <3 <3. I wish I lived in Europe because I know they're heavy into that kinda stuff there and the house/techno game is a lot better then it is here! Anyways, back to the paper!

Last edited:

larrypinball

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Quick update, I know you guys have been asking, but my panel interview was
FUCKING BRUTAL
It was a 9 personal fucking panel. HOLY sh*t!

But that was at 3 PM, so I was shitting bricks playing the waiting game until about 8 PM, when I got a call to come into the office with my Security and Drivers Licenses.
Which tells me that I'm going ot have to do a background check and after I pass that test I GOT THE FREAKIN' JOB!!!
But I'm not gonna speculate.
Anyways got and easy 600 word paper that's due tomorrow that I haven't started so I won't go into detail until later if I got the time.

Thanks for asking y'all!

Good luck with the job millia!

I felt the need to come back on my log and express that I love house and techno music so much, especially the hour long tracks where the DJs just blend all sorts of crap together. <3 <3 <3. I wish I lived in Europe because I know they're heavy into that kinda stuff there and the house/techno game is a lot better then it is here! Anyways, back to the paper!

Anything special you're into? And can't get maybe? Love music, live in Europe and got quite a bit of that stuff stacked at home.

gosh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey bro,
you've got some awesome gains there! Well done!
Good luck with the job!

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like your taste in music bro :) Anyway, congrats on the job. I knew you would nail it! :D

-UYN-

millia

Well Done !
Reaction score
I love me some green tea. Now its about habit and the taste for me. I can't start my day with out it!
I still haven't grown accustomed to the taste, I'm still trying to find the right combination for me but I have some Salada Green Tea Lemon Flavor and that's my favorite so far, I have a Blueberry/Acai flavor from same company as well as the generic Kirkland(Costco generic brand) Japanese Green Tea which I had today for the first time and it was bleh, I chugged it lol.
I use a little bit of lemon juice as well as honey to sweeten it, but it's missing something. My palette is telling me it needs something sweeter, not sure what it is but I'll keep experimenting!
Try white tea :)

I am also interested in trying KP's Erection Tea lol
I'm not big on tea to begin with brother! And I just want to drink the green tea for the medical and caffeinated values, more for my flaccid hang than anything else ;) hee hee.
Really think you're going to like the green tea. I've replaced my daily coffee breaks with green tea and have noticed a much fuller flaccid penis throughout the day. I normally try to have 3 cups a day, but notice its effects with only one.

Really great article on bundled stretches by the way! It explained the stretch technique perfectly...well done bro!
See, I never was big on coffee either! I used to believe in just going through my day normally without coffee or anything because I didn't want to create a dependency, but I can definitely do the tea thing! :D
My penis is loving the green tea though!
And thanks man! :)
I love the fact that you have started drinking green tea :) You are going to love it! And I completely agree with everything diesel said above, it is true for me as well. How did the interview go?

-UYN-
I still haven't found my perfect combination but I am trying out different variations of things to work towards the right taste!
The interview was. Eh, see my above post! BUT! I went in today for my thing (whatever it's called) and obviously passed my drug test (it was an oral one, even if I wasn't clean they're SOOO easy to pass!). They offered the position and I accepted, so before I become a full new-hire they have to background check me (full, only thing that will show up is unpaid cell phone bill from a year ago :( oh well!) and go through my personal references, I hope I gave my current and old Restaurant assistant manager as my references because I don't remember who I put down! :x
Green Tea really does work, I don't get it, but it works so well for a bigger flaccid hang and harder erections. Just can't go without it. I think I will go have a cup now!
Dude I noticed this the other night, my flaccid WAS SO FREAKIN' FAT!! And it wasn't as long as it sometimes is, but HOLY sh*t IT WAS SO RIDICULOUSLY FAT!

millia

Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck with the job millia!

Anything special you're into? And can't get maybe? Love music, live in Europe and got quite a bit of that stuff stacked at home.
Thanks so much man! Nothing but smiles after today, I'm so happy that I got it! Stupid month long hiring process, but sh*t it was worth it!
And as far as the music check below! My knowledge of the different artists out there is pretty limited and the torrents that they have are also very limited, but I like to use Pandora every now and then to get my variety boiling in terms of the artists. I mainly stick to David Guetta, Tiesto, Robbie Rivera (Recently), Deadmau5, and of course the legend Benny Benassi!
Hey bro,
you've got some awesome gains there! Well done!
Good luck with the job!
Thanks again man, like I said in your thread it's good to have you back!

I like your taste in music bro :) Anyway, congrats on the job. I knew you would nail it! :D

-UYN-

Haha I agree! It's more or less all I listen to now, even though I'll go on my rap binges for a few weeks at a time, but I've learned that all the house and trance music is so AWESOME to use when doing homework, it really gets me into the zone.

I'm not sure how familiar anyone is with using torrents but if you get the chance to (or you can just google it) download:
David Guetta - Fuck Me I'm Famous 20-06-2010
Craziest tracklist/set I've heard from him all year!!! Been listening to it non-stop!
If anyone has some crazy sets like the one above, please let me know I want to download as much as possible I love this stuff!!

Since this post is about music, I'm just going to put all the good songs from these tracklists (if I can find them!)
Tiesto's Club life 169
Moment - Stoneface & Terminal (Song gets SUPER EPIC around 3:19 and ends around 4:14)

Last edited:

twitchshooter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I still haven't grown accustomed to the taste, I'm still trying to find the right combination for me but I have some Salada Green Tea Lemon Flavor and that's my favorite so far, I have a Blueberry/Acai flavor from same company as well as the generic Kirkland(Costco generic brand) Japanese Green Tea which I had today for the first time and it was bleh, I chugged it lol.
I use a little bit of lemon juice as well as honey to sweeten it, but it's missing something. My palette is telling me it needs something sweeter, not sure what it is but I'll keep experimenting!

What I found is that you need to go for quality green tea, the taste is a bit more mild and with a bit of honey is very sweet. If you can look for an Organic brand; and what I like is Gunpowder green. The brand I get is Numi, they have the tea in bags, but the tea comes rolled in little balls (thus gunpowder) that unravel as you let it steep. Its way better tasting than Lipton, Celestial seasons...etc. I used to only drink a cup a day, but Ive gone up to 3 cups due to the tea actually being enjoyable.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
what I like is Gunpowder green

I'll have to try that! I've got a cabinet full of various kinds that didn't make the cut. Right now I like the celestial and add honey.

Millia: I tried some japanese green tea with rice and it was NASTY! Its in the cabinet with the other discarded ones :(

Guswantsahuge1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks so much man! Nothing but smiles after today, I'm so happy that I got it! Stupid month long hiring process, but sh*t it was worth it!
And as far as the music check below! My knowledge of the different artists out there is pretty limited and the torrents that they have are also very limited, but I like to use Pandora every now and then to get my variety boiling in terms of the artists. I mainly stick to David Guetta, Tiesto, Robbie Rivera (Recently), Deadmau5, and of course the legend Benny Benassi!

Thanks again man, like I said in your thread it's good to have you back!

Haha I agree! It's more or less all I listen to now, even though I'll go on my rap binges for a few weeks at a time, but I've learned that all the house and trance music is so AWESOME to use when doing homework, it really gets me into the zone.

I'm not sure how familiar anyone is with using torrents but if you get the chance to (or you can just google it) download:
David Guetta - Fuck Me I'm Famous 20-06-2010
Craziest tracklist/set I've heard from him all year!!! Been listening to it non-stop!
If anyone has some crazy sets like the one above, please let me know I want to download as much as possible I love this stuff!!

Since this post is about music, I'm just going to put all the good songs from these tracklists (if I can find them!)
Tiesto's Club life 169
Moment - Stoneface & Terminal (Song gets SUPER EPIC around 3:19 and ends around 4:14)

Hey Millia

If you like some dark filthy beats I would suggest Victor Calderone, go on itunes and he has podcasts get all of them they are great! Also youtube his song deep dark jungle and see if you like his style

Also if you like happy beats start listening to Erick Morrillo

Let me know if you liked them?

Flanker6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh no there is so much electronic music you need! Lets start with some of my favs, I'll try to keep it short:
Bassnectar
Flying Lotus
Eskmo
16 Bit
Fuck Buttons
Kelpe
and Shpongle

And there's hundreds more on my ipod. But these guys I suggest checking out. Especially Flying Lotus. His sounds are like highly refined black and white photography.

millia

Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow fellas thanks a lot! I'm going to check out everything tomorrow and see what I can download without cost on the interweb.

PE

07/20/2010
Masturbate in bed
Hanging 10 lbs for 10 minutes

Evening: busy studying and felt soreness in my ligs and PC, so no more hanging for the day.

Fowfer until asleep.

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Millia you should check out BBC Radio 1, you can get it online, have a listen to Pete Tongs show, its on friday nights in UK, but you can listen to the previous shows online for a week. Been on for like 15 years now, hes still playin all the best tunes on the planet! All the dj's you mentioned and more.

happiesttrail

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
millia sorry i gotta jump in out of no where but i wanted to see how you got 477 posts since march and now i'm so glad to see that my fellow PErs have great taste in music as well haha. millia i've seen all the artist you mentioned at least 3 or 4 times. i just saw deadmau5 and benny a couple weekends ago and I was there for when david guetta dropped a couple new tracks for the first time live. still haven't seen tiesto yet though, heard he's phenomenal now. is dubstep big out there in europe too? yeah bbc always has some good djs late at night, i just never get a chance to give it a tune since i'm always circulating through music in my car. i'm a big fan of house but i'm more towards electro house.. justice, soulwax etc. or some good indie. but yeah have you heard strobe by deadmau5? it's like a 10 min track but it's by far his best track i'd say.

YouTube - deadmau5 "Strobe"

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
millia sorry i gotta jump in out of no where but i wanted to see how you got 477 posts since march and now i'm so glad to see that my fellow PErs have great taste in music as well haha. millia i've seen all the artist you mentioned at least 3 or 4 times. i just saw deadmau5 and benny a couple weekends ago and I was there for when david guetta dropped a couple new tracks for the first time live. still haven't seen tiesto yet though, heard he's phenomenal now. is dubstep big out there in europe too? yeah bbc always has some good djs late at night, i just never get a chance to give it a tune since i'm always circulating through music in my car. i'm a big fan of house but i'm more towards electro house.. justice, soulwax etc. or some good indie. but yeah have you heard strobe by deadmau5? it's like a 10 min track but it's by far his best track i'd say.

YouTube - deadmau5 "Strobe"

If dubstep is big in Europe too!? Electronica, House, and dub are biggest over here. You want to listen to the big guys, you should definitely take a trip to Europe :) Anyway mil, I see you have been masturbating a lot lately? :p Stressing a lot or something?

-UYN-