Edging For Premature Ejaculation

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Amazing thread. PE gym is the best forum when it comes to pelvic floor and orgasm control. Such superb on point information.

I gained quiet a good control over PONR but I now desire to expand the arousal phase. Should be more enjoyable then beeing always on the very edge.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
PEGym is great. I've learned so much about pleasing my wife...and I have gains that please her as well!

Amazing thread. PE gym is the best forum when it comes to pelvic floor and orgasm control. Such superb on point information.

I gained quiet a good control over PONR but I now desire to expand the arousal phase. Should be more enjoyable then beeing always on the very edge.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you guys think this thread would be useful in the other forum stickies?

testman123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How often should you ejaculate when edging? I do 2-3 sessions everyday without coming right now, and i plan to ejaculate every forth day, is this to much?

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
How often should you ejaculate when edging? I do 2-3 sessions everyday without coming right now, and i plan to ejaculate every forth day, is this to much?

How has it been so far?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I would have thought it is too little if you are young but if your pi are ok meh.

testman123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
How has it been so far?
What do you mean? I edge on average 15 minutes and have several PONR, but i still have not ejaculated from this exercise. How many edging sessions should i do before ejaculating?

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
What do you mean? I edge on average 15 minutes and have several PONR, but i still have not ejaculated from this exercise. How many edging sessions should i do before ejaculating?
Sorry what I meant is, you asked is it too much? So how has it been, does it feel too much?
I can't tell you what's too much or too little for you.

Pi's are physiological indicators, so basically Pegasus is asking how you and your dick, and arousal, energy etc. have responded to edging.

DickerSchwanz

Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a gamechanger. I was so focused on dancing around the ponr it was sometimes too much hassle.
This is not as intense but the build up is much nicer. I can with this do more in more positions and speeds. I could hold already around the ponr quiet nicely but the level before it was low arousal and all the same. Can only imagine how it will get more intense and managable.

zutsu401

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is fucking weird question but I have to ask this, why full thrust penetration make cum?

a) don't have problem in edging.
b) can manage arousal some degree

I mean why its different in sex?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This is fucking weird question but I have to ask this, why full thrust penetration make cum?

a) don't have problem in edging.
b) can manage arousal some degree

I mean why its different in sex?

Arousal ,more muscles in use particularly bum muscles, more variables such as her moaning etc.

Boogy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I’m wondering, if I’m stuck on phase 1 because I just started then what am I supposed to do if I want to actually ejaculate? I’m trying to combat physical P.E first and I feel that I can stay in phase 1 using meditative reverse kegels (I think I’m doing them right) for a long time, however I don’t feel a real build up to the PONR unless I slip up on the MRK’s and let some IK’s come through by accident which eventually build up to PONR. But for the most part I can avoid PONR in phase 1 and don’t want to force myself through kegeling to ejaculate as this will reinforce the bad habit so what do I do? If I stop the MRK’s I will definitely cum soon after, however if I don’t I will go for a long time and likely not ejaculate at all. Is the next step to transition into phase 2 and try combat psychological P.E whilst still using MRK and rely on over stimulation mentally to help me ejaculate? My question basically is, how can I ejaculate without reinforcing a bad habit within the first or second phase? This is probably a really stupid question and has such a simple answer but I'm quite neurotic, over analyse things and type wayy too much so please bare with me.

Also, I know these involuntary kegels have been caused via years of negative habits so it doesn’t make sense for me to wonder why they aren’t disappearing after a few edging sessions with reverse kegels, a problem caused over years isn’t likely to disappear after a week or two. But sometimes I just wonder can I really reverse IK’s? I mean, I literally just have to wrap my hand around the whole of my glands and I kegel instantly, aroused or not. That’s really reversible over time? I’ll be able to do that and not get IK? I’m not being negative, I’m actually quite curious to see how this plays out, it will be amazing to see how adaptable the human mind and body is if this works. I understand it could possibly take me years.

However most of what ammonite has said is similar to what can be found in a book called The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, except I believe that Duhigg quoted Ann Graybiel, a scientist at MIT who oversaw many basal ganglia experiments, who told him: “Habits never really disappear. They’re encoded into the structures of our brain, and that’s a huge advantage for us” and “The problem is that your brain cant tell the difference between bad and good habits, and so if you have a bad one, its always lurking there, waiting for the right cues and rewards”. I’m not sure if this applies to our situation completely, but maybe its something we can take into consideration? Or maybe I’m completely wrong, who knows.

longerlastingnoob

Well Done !
Reaction score
Boogy, unlike another bad habit, smoking, drinking, even biting your nails, you're not getting rid of it, by either stopping or cutting down, you're changing it / relearn, changing the quick trigger to ejaculate.
The actual habit, masturbation, is changed to eding/ sex, you still get to do it whenever you want, not depriving yourself of something you want ( smoking, drinking ) only now it's actually something to be enjoyed, which once you get there it will be harder to go backnto old habits

DickerSchwanz

Well Done !
Reaction score
Im doing this plateu thing conciously now for some weeks and it gets better. You need to find a pace and technique where you feel enough arousal to stay hard and feel pleasure while not beeing near the ponr.

From session to session the small inbetween arousal jumps get noticable.

If you want to cum just increase the arousal and try to avoid kegels that jumpstart your arousal too fast. Get more arousal from movement and the mind then from kegeling.

Spoonman84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I recently think I hit a progressive milestone. I am far from having control and edge at a snail's pace, but I find when I'm plateau edging and I want to ejaculate ,this might sound weird I can't quite go to PONR as easy I almost feel like a car stuck shifting gears like its kinda hesitant to go there. I have to incresase my pace but once I feel like I "shift" I can get off. I think this is what people say and experience when they say they can choose when they want to get off.