Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Unlikely; everyones frenulum is sensitive anyway. It is more your body reaction to the sensitivity that is the issue.

hoochiNn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"1. Eliminating Involuntary Kegels (IK). While doing this, don't worry yourself about the plateau phase or feeling pleasure, the goal is simply to maintain a relaxed pelvic floor to give you a good foundation for the later stages. You need to become aware of IKs, so pay attention for any spasms. You can try placing a hand on your pelvic floor area and feeling for any movement. You may even find yourself holding a single long involuntarykegel for the duration. As mentioned earlier, the way to counter these is to use reverse kegels when you notice a spasm, or hold a light RK for the duration of edging. Also, have an out of sex RK routine. While in this stage, most of your edging should be done with a blank mind and a slow stroke rate, so you can focus on getting rid of those IK."

Do you all think like this affirmation? Because, yeah, my main focus is on IK and tension but I'm not going slow at all; I mean, progression on velocity and grip is the way to go? I just go slow when I get near PONR and I want to keep going the stimulation.

I know I asked some similar quite ago but... Just wanting to improve the results of my edging sessions

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You seem on track H.
I see you are a long time member ,have you had a break?

hoochiNn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You seem on track H.
I see you are a long time member ,have you had a break?

Yeah I did, due diverse factors but whatever, I keep on track! :) Thanks Peg

Hope anyone can give some feedback!

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you have IK s then it can help to slow the situation down and ease into higher arousal back and forth until the ik s are dealt with. I can often identify under which circumstances ik s occur and apply reverse kegels to Balance them repeaditly until I can get more intense same spot and same arousal. Relaxing into he circumstances
. Of course at some point this can mean to develope better reverse kegel strength and awareness

rilkes

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
A couple of questions:

Ive started on my edging and hace noticed a couple of things:

a) im on the road and can't edge a lot, after a few days of no sex and no masturbation I have noticed that my threshold is really low. After sex or after cumming I can last for a long time edging

b) I'm not entirely sure if what I am supposed to be doing is avoiding not only cum but PONRs, because those come fast and space out while on an edging session.

c) I can edge for a long time with no imagination/stimulation but as soon as I add some I loose control almost immediately. I'm not sure how to move on from here.

Thanks!

rilkes

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Addendum: I've noticed that I'm really fast to get aroused. A kiss, a hug, they can all trigger an erection, non sexual situations will also do it. Any thoughts on how to lower this propensity to arousal?

Shikamaru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Addendum: I've noticed that I'm really fast to get aroused. A kiss, a hug, they can all trigger an erection, non sexual situations will also do it. Any thoughts on how to lower this propensity to arousal?
Rilkes its not bad to get aroused from a kiss or hug but it should be under your control at all times.. for example when kissed your arousal could go from 0-5 but it shouldnt go from 0-9 that quick. Its all in ur head bro.. practice controling ur arousal with all the threads on the forum

rilkes

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
A bit more: PE has more or less wrecked the current relationship I'm in. It has made evident problems in communication, empathy, etc. As I was edging today I tried to imagine my gf, nothing sexual about her, and I immediately lost all control. It's as of my PE is profoundly tied with the anxiety this relationship provokes.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes anxiety is a big issue in pre e and there is info onsite dealing with it, though it is not my area .
On the physical side anxiety often triggers tension in the pelvic floor and this in turn is what triggers pre e .
I suggest you start a progress log for pre e so members can suggest threads that may help/

prejac

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Amazing thread, sounds very very very reasonable.

I would like to add something very important:

Trying to hold a kegel's will probably make you cum faster.

Being a muscle, its "strength" is limited, and that means that in little time you will be fighting to hold the Kegel's, but on the other hand your muscle will be reaching fatigue so that will end up in (mini) Inv. Kegel's.

Imagine you are doing push-ups, and you stop in the middle of the exerciose: your muscles wil lose strength and you will start to "tremble" going a bit up and down – just like an IK.

Actually, it's pretty much like thinking "do not cum now" – there more you try, the faster you get there... as psychologists have easily shown, trying to avoid thoughts and movements is the best way to do so.

For this reason, you should be trying to keep the muscle stable, not in any specific movement!

Last edited:
Reactions: Minuteman

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Amazing thread, sounds very very very reasonable.

I would like to add something very important:

Trying to hold a kegel's will probably make you cum faster.

Being a muscle, its "strength" is limited, and that means that in little time you will be fighting to hold the Kegel's, but on the other hand your muscle will be reaching fatigue so that will end up in (mini) Inv. Kegel's.

Imagine you are doing push-ups, and you stop in the middle of the exerciose: your muscles wil lose strength and you will start to "tremble" going a bit up and down – just like an IK.

Actually, it's pretty much like thinking "do not cum now" – there more you try, the faster you get there... as psychologists have easily shown, trying to avoid thoughts and movements is the best way to do so.

For this reason, you should be trying to keep the muscle stable, not in any specific movement!

The use of kegel and reverse kegel in edging can be many and varied, as can the training to develop strength and skill in them . Most holds are not of extream duration . For info on upper level training see MinuteMan's work or join the dry orgasm and male multi orgasm club onsite.

tester123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi rilkes,

i hear you. usually, not always, at least so i believe, these issues (PE) are connected to some deeper issues. i won't speak about this in detail now. though please don't think that PE has caused the issues in your relationship. it doesnt sound right. issues have caused PE and often the same issues that cause PE also cause relationships to break apart. see yourself as a whole.

check out 3&4 here:
Relaxation Techniques for Stress Relief: Finding the Relaxation Exercises That Work for You

you can use these to become more aware of your pelvic floor as well. usually the deeper issues (like pegasus mentioned) are connected to the (chronic) physical disease. while its necessary to tackle these deeper emotional issues (often a therapist can help with that), theres nothing wrong with starting physical self-awareness which will help tackle the physical effects of narcissism & anxiety..

Polarizing

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Awesome post! I started edging one week ago and 2 times per day morning and afternoon. 30-45 mins each session and taking Sundays off. Today being the 6th day of edging I have noticed a good difference. I can reach plateau sensation quit often but can manage to keep it for more than about 4 seconds.

I have also seen I difference of desensitizing of my penis a bit. Its not as sensitive as before. Before I got circumcised last December, I would have a very sensitive penis. Putting on a condom would sometimes make me cum. I thought Circumcision would help cure PE and that is not the case. I am still very sensitive at the glands and frenulum. It has helped but its not a cure for PE. I think edging will help a lot.

My decision to start edging and training to cure my PE and to last longer in bed was a week ago when I was with a very beautiful sexy white blonde. She has an ass and thighs from heaven that i adore. We got a hotel room and after showering together we fore played a little and she said she wanted me to give it to her hard. After about 3 mins of having to go in and out of her because my penis was getting to PONR I came. It was so embarrassing seeing her laying on her stomach on her phone while I was waiting for myself to get ready a second time. Seeing that beautiful ass laying there not able to give it good to her made me fell hopeless.

I have made up my mind to practice edging and techniques to get really good and hopefully not have the same problem ever again. What has been working for me in 6 days of edging is controled breathing and trying to hold a low RK.
Hopefully practice makes perfect over time.

Last edited:

Jay48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awesome post! I started edging one week ago and 2 times per day morning and afternoon. 30-45 mins each session and taking Sundays off. Today being the 6th day of edging I have noticed a good difference. I can reach plateau sensation quit often but can manage to keep it for more than about 4 seconds.

I have also seen I difference of desensitizing of my penis a bit. Its not as sensitive as before. Before I got circumcised last December, I would have a very sensitive penis. Putting on a condom would sometimes make me cum. I thought Circumcision would help cure PE and that is not the case. I am still very sensitive at the glands and frenulum. It has helped but its not a cure for PE. I think edging will help a lot.

My decision to start edging and training to cure my PE and to last longer in bed was a week ago when I was with a very beautiful sexy white blonde. She has an ass and thighs from heaven that i adore. We got a hotel room and after showering together we fore played a little and she said she wanted me to give it to her hard. After about 3 mins of having to go in and out of her because my penis was getting to PONR I came. It was so embarrassing seeing her laying on her stomach on her phone while I was waiting for myself to get ready a second time. Seeing that beautiful ass laying there not able to give it good to her made me fell hopeless.

I have made up my mind to practice edging and techniques to get really good and hopefully not have the same problem ever again. What has been working for me in 6 days of edging is controled breathing and trying to hold a low RK.
Hopefully practice makes perfect over time.

Well, it seems the circumcision helped somewhat, right? If before you came putting on a condom and now you can go for 3 minutes, would you say that's a difference you can chalk up to the circumcision? I ask because I have pretty severe phimosis, and my penis is definitely even more sensitive than yours used to be. I am also going to get circumcised in order to solve both my phimosis and my crazy oversensitivity. Surely the circumcision helped a bit, right?

Polarizing

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well, it seems the circumcision helped somewhat, right? If before you came putting on a condom and now you can go for 3 minutes, would you say that's a difference you can chalk up to the circumcision? I ask because I have pretty severe phimosis, and my penis is definitely even more sensitive than yours used to be. I am also going to get circumcised in order to solve both my phimosis and my crazy oversensitivity. Surely the circumcision helped a bit, right?

Circumcision definitely helped. I would say my penis was hyper sensitive before. Get circumcised as soon as possible and once healed start edging and practice on a daily basis. My urologist choose to re-attached my frenulum a little lower than its original spot. I think that's why I still have good sensitivity but no where close to being super crazy sensitive that I would cum while putting on a condom, now I just need good training with edging. I can say after 6 days of edging 2 times per day I'm getting used to it and starting to get better control.

Has anybody here got circumcision and got their entire frenulum taken away? I wonder how much less sensitivity compared with re-attachment of the frenulum.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Complete removal of the frenulem for a guy would be equivalent to female circumcision, which is an outrageous practice done in third world countries where they believe women should NEVER ENJOY or crave /desire sex. Removing anyone's ability to experience sexual pleasure is not only cruel, but also against ALL HUMANE civilized society's concept of "LIVING" as a human, IMO.

Jay48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Complete removal of the frenulem for a guy would be equivalent to female circumcision, which is an outrageous practice done in third world countries where they believe women should NEVER ENJOY or crave /desire sex. Removing anyone's ability to experience sexual pleasure is not only cruel, but also against ALL HUMANE civilized society's concept of "LIVING" as a human, IMO.

Is it not true, Jock, that the pleasure nerves of the frenulum are not actually located inside the banjo string that is removed during a circumcision, but actually below that, in the tissue itself, which can't be removed? I don't actually think the pleasure nerves are located in the banjo string itself, are they? I've heard conflicting things regarding this, and I don't know myself, partly because I have phimosis and can't directly experiment with my frenulum, since I can't see it. I just know that the pleasure from that area is intense, but can't pinpoint exactly where it comes from.

ekct

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hey guys... i've been edging for a while now, and finally experienced some good results. Last week was great, I would edge for 20 to 30 min without ejaculating, and some times i did got close to the PONR but I could easily get my arousal down. Then, after five or six days with no cumming, I decided i should let it go once. Okay, after a 30 min session I reached the PONR and didnt hold it. The thing is, the next day a had sex with my gf (and I was feeling pretty confident after my good edging sessions that week) and I could not last at all. I was deep breathing and controlling my IK but it didnt seem to make any difference. And its been like this for some time now, even though I do have some progress when edging, my control when having real sex simply disappears... If someone could help me, I would be so thankful (not sure about my english in this post, since its not my birth language, but hope you guys can understand what i'm saying and help)

Jay48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You improved during edging by yourself with time; you will improve during real sex with time. This stuff takes work. It's much easier to control your arousal alone, but when you're with a real woman it's not as easy. Time is all it takes, give it a while, keep practicing.