On to a longer, yet wider path!

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah those bastards are damn hard!! Had some workouts that would only last 20 min because of these guys. It's all about listening to you member. If it tells you to slow down, and that you should wait, then stick to the Uli's nd squeezes. You can always go back, when you need something a bit harder!

Although this may sound kind of strange, but once I started doing the Low Erection Jelqs again my damn EQ is rock fucking hard again, and that EQ seemed to diminish when I was doing those High Erection Squeezes directly followed by Jelqs.. It was like my dick had a hard time keeping the blood in it's chambers. Damn that was close to fatal cock lol now it's time for some gains~!

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it dawned on me a little while ago.. I was reading through my progress log and I realized that I have been slacking quite a bit the past few months. NO WONDER! Not only have I been slacking on my PE, but I have been slacking on my PT. Maybe that's why my gains are getting hard to come by!? Hmm. I'm a smoker so my circulation is kind of fucked, but when I exercise, oh boy! Next week it's back to PT!

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Houston, we have a problem!

:doh:

First things first, I am addicted to PE yet again. The problem, I can't seem to heal these broken blood vessels on my glans that I seemed to pop a few weeks ago or something, so I need a week to two weeks of rest, I guess. How the eff am I capable of doing this!? I PE 7 damn days a week lol all I know is, they better heal by the end of this week.

Had a great week of PE last week though. Had a great week of minimal releases last week also.

Cheers, UGH, to a rest week~! Maybe taking a rest week or two will help me in achieving that extra half inch by 2014!

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
~Week 31~

Everyday

Occasional Heat and/or Ice.
Firegoat Rolls to influence healing.
Kegels whenever I think about them.
Rest from Stretches, Jelqs, and ULI's.
Minor Edging/Ballooning.

Last edited:

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hopefully this rest week will calm down your impatience and just you time to think how you are going to get more gains.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hopefully this rest week will calm down your impatience and just you time to think how you are going to get more gains.

I hope, but it won't. Sex and PE is on my mind 24-7 lol I'll be back at PE next week. and from now on, I guess I must warm up AND warm down for PE!

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn, I was just getting back into PE mode too, then BAM! I got sick and tired of seeing those damn busted blood vessels or whatever they are.

The good news is, they're already almost gone. So next week I will INDEED be back in the game!

:bolt:

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Released 4 times today already, 2 of which were packed with orgasms. Dayum, my EQ is insane without doing any PE today.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Dick was pretty sore last night from all of that Edging/Ballooning. So that's what makes my dick sore.. Hmm.

Woke up quite a bit through-out the night with a boner humping random things, which hasn't happened in a very long time lol

:yahoo:

Thinking about doing some Stretches today, but nothing too insane.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Not so sure what I'm gonna do, I did some minor advanced Stretches today, and boy those broken blood vessels were back full force. I guess I need to take time off from Stretches. Ugh! This damn sh*t!

DeepConcentration

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not so sure what I'm gonna do, I did some minor advanced Stretches today, and boy those broken blood vessels were back full force. I guess I need to take time off from Stretches. Ugh! This damn sh*t!

Jay!! REST!!! You've worked so hard towards a new member and your exasperating the damn injuries... 2 weeks don't touch it unless its to clean it or piss with it. Visually those broken blood vessels may go away, but deeper they've not healed.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score

TWO WEEKS no touching except to clean it or piss!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? LOL

No more Jelqs, Stretches, ULI's, or hardcore Edging/Ballooning till September. Wait, till September? Am I out of my fucking mind? lol

12 days... If I need a release, I will get a release, because I will not torture myself. I will be sure to get 2 full blown raging hard ons a day, just to keep him healthy and thriving with fresh blood.

:frusty:

I guess if I can do this for 12 days, I might as well just go all the way till September. A good de-conitioning break is always good.

God help me!

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wish my sex drive was as high as yours. I could go 12 days easy without a release... still working on getting my eq to 10/10...

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
lol no you don't bro; a sex drive that is as high as mine is bad news lol

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score

Today I'm gonna start to ice this bitch! It has made progress, but not enough IMO. Plus I think the ice will speed things up faster than heat will, since the sh*t is inflamed and all? I was inspecting it early this morning and broken/busted blood vessels they're not; I've came to the conclusion.. It's like blood tried escaping my glans in certain spots, due to high pressure, but couldn't make it's way all the way through, so instead of draining out of the vessels completely no matter the state, the blood just resides in there for whatever effing reason. There's no pain, no discomfort, no itching, no nothing; just them effing tiny ass red bumps that reside on my effing glans.

Damn I miss PE!!

On a side note, I have not PE'd. So I must add this once again.

SUCH :turd:

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
I, uh, Ballooned for 3 hours.

Can I Stretch and Jelq yet!?

Eff no!

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol, a sex drive as low as mine is bad news. would rather be on the other side of the spectrum :/

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
lol, a sex drive as low as mine is bad news. would rather be on the other side of the spectrum :/

Have sex more often; more sex tends to increase my sex drive drastically!

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
~Week 32~

Everyday

More Effing Rest.

Jay1983

Well Done !
Reaction score
Is it September YET!?!?!?!?!?