The Pillow Stretch: easy, fast and effective.

bautista19

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is sex possible later in the day after this stretch? I just edged for an hour, and I'll probably have sex tonight. I don't wanna be too exhausted down there.

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If it comes to work for you as it does for me, yes, you will feel kind of sore on your BC.

So try it tomorrow!

PeeJay

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip i will try.

UpcomingStallion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A lot of people have tight pelvic muscles just because they are naturally tense, this stretch probably helps relax your body as a whole, there for in turn maybe helping your pelvic floor? I've found that even slight muscle tensing can bring about a wave of arousal, so I think one of the keys is to keep your body completely relax as best you can through breathing. Perhaps the breathing is doing more than the pillows, or the pillows are helping you breathe. Lol just brainstorming.

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tried this stretch yesterday, I'm already quite flexible in general, but I felt my lower abs and hip flexors being stretched. Didn't feel much stretch in the pelvic floor. But I'm giving those other streches a try. Still working on isolating my rks

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey koh, try to find the right position, the right spot for the pillows to be. There is a place where the BC stretch is more intense to me - maybe closer to the legs than to the back. Also, flexing your legs forward and downward will increase the stretch on your pelvic floor.

Also, I wonder if this stretch would affect someone who already has a balanced pelvic floor. Do you understand me? More tense muscles will feel the stretch more - causing it to be quite exhausted during hours after the exercise.

PeeJay

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you for the tip Marcus..I will try this now.

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, I'll try that next time. I'm currently using a two pillow under the butt setup. And have a decent spread in the legs to intensify the stretch I am getting a bit.

ThrowAway99

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm consistently trying this. Hopefully it'll help.
MarcusHa, you said that this caused your RKs to 'finally work'. How long were you struggling to get them to work, and what do you think this stretch actually did to help it - simply eventually strengthening the muscles? And, as a followup question - how quickly was it noticeable to you that this would work?

I think that my most major issue is that I can't isolate Reverse Kegels, and I'm looking for more help here. Are you -meant- to feel this in your BC muscle?
Also (opening up this to anyone who has successfully utilized this stretch) is there a possible better diagram for what stretch we're actually trying to achieve? The "http://www.instablogsimages.com/1/2012/05/09/image_title_kil2n.jpg" link isn't very accurate. Maybe just done in Microsoft Paint, with an arrow as to where the pillows go, under our bodies, to isolate the muscles we want; similarly, where should we feel it if we're doing it wrong?

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm currently using a two pillow under the butt setup.

Try folding both of them. Your penis should be the highest part of your body. You know, the idea is to stretch that area, so this is the point you should be focused on stretching. Experiment, find a way of making it work for you. If you feel sore hours after the exercise, then it is working.

imac

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Nov 12, PE
Reaction score
Also, I wonder if this stretch would affect someone who already has a balanced pelvic floor. Do you understand me? More tense muscles will feel the stretch more - causing it to be quite exhausted during hours after the exercise.

I have a balanced pelvic floor and it defiantly didn't have that intense stretch feeling on me and I tried it in a number of different positions to try and make it more intense.

So I think it's true for any pelvic stretch or any stretch at all for that matter, that the more tense your muscles are the more intense the stretch will feel.

That said I still find it nice passive stretch.

Last edited:

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do fold both of them; I'm set up just like that and focusing on the stretch.
I'm already a pretty flexible guy, if anything I felt a nice stretching soreness from the baby cradle stretch.

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do fold both of them; I'm set up just like that and focusing on the stretch.
I'm already a pretty flexible guy, if anything I felt a nice stretching soreness from the baby cradle stretch.

Well, I can say that the pillow stretch feels less intense for me now. And the gains I made are quite clear in my log.

See if the yoga poses and the pillow stretch makes you more aware of BC muscle. Some poses makes my pelvic floor spasm, or even contract. Doing a Reverse Kegel will definitely help you get more used to strange movements.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So has this worked constantly/permanently for anyone during real sex or not?

JoshLuvins

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man sorry I haven't replied, I've been doing it the past few days not sure about my edging as I don't edge often ( don't have enough control to prevent orgasm n masturbating seems pointless to me) I do feel a nice stretch and some soreness for several hours. It more relaxes my lower ab hip area than anything else

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man sorry I haven't replied, I've been doing it the past few days not sure about my edging as I don't edge often ( don't have enough control to prevent orgasm n masturbating seems pointless to me) I do feel a nice stretch and some soreness for several hours. It more relaxes my lower ab hip area than anything else

JoshLuvins, the point of the exercise is to relax your pelvic floor. If you can achieve this level of soreness, maybe you've got a really tensed complex of pelvic floor muscles. It is a good idea to start Yoga poses too (I have posted some).

Anyway, the Pillow Exercise focus on the BC - that's what I feel, at least. It seems to be causing you some effects. Then it is a good idea to try edging again, because probably the BC tension is being reliefed. I could notice the difference within days! Try too and post here!

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have not been doing the pillow stretch so much, because I was starting to not feel sore after it. Along with it, my stamina was growing up, and since I had good experiences with sex, I though the only thing I had to do was Edge and assimilate the sexual feelings.

However, I tried it again yesterday and it worked. I was not feeling real stretch, so I moved the pillows a little closer to my legs and it started to work. WHERE YOU SHOULD PLACE THE PILLOW?

Here it is: most beutiful butt.jpg

MarcusHa

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have just done a 10 minutes session of this exercise.

Placing the pillows closer to my legs, as I describe on the last post, makes it much more intense.

JamesMonroe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Was it ever the point of the exercise?

Well of course.... eventually the point of this whole forum is to last longer during sex. Is there some other point?