Sacrificing own pleasure for hers??

Fitetoend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey pinky

haha yea i hope that women dont think im a misogynistic a-hole. i just couldnt think of a different way to put it. I am working on it all around (literally). Trying to make it longer and thicker, but mainly longer, so I can try some of the positions that are more or less closed off to me now. you know on a side note, i wonder do girls feel the BPL in them or the NBPL when having sex, say doggy or missionary. I hope NBP since im about 3/4 of an inch longer then. lol.

PiNkY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey pinky

haha yea i hope that women dont think im a misogynistic a-hole. i just couldnt think of a different way to put it. I am working on it all around (literally). Trying to make it longer and thicker, but mainly longer, so I can try some of the positions that are more or less closed off to me now. you know on a side note, i wonder do girls feel the BPL in them or the NBPL when having sex, say doggy or missionary. I hope NBP since im about 3/4 of an inch longer then. lol.

I am pretty sure they only feel NBP. And I think they feel like almost 1/2 inch less than your NBP. So sorry. :/

Fitetoend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pinky:

Arent you just a wonderful bearer of great news. Thats great. But I dont understand how that could be. I mean when i look down I have everything in there and Im even pushing in some more. So for the sake of my confidence Im going to pretend I didnt read your post.

Messerschmidt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the prevailing view here is that BPEL is what gets used. Her vulva pushing against your fat pad should compress it the same as when you push a ruler into it.

Fitetoend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
YESS!

Thank you Messerschmidt for that great news. Yeah I just figured since you got it all in there and youre push in against her body (vagina) some more it will be more like BPEL or at least between NBPEL and BPEL.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the prevailing view here is that BPEL is what gets used. Her vulva pushing against your fat pad should compress it the same as when you push a ruler into it.
I agree with you Fit. I think you use about 1/2 of the difference between NBPEL and BPEDL. As hard as we press against her we can not compress the fat pad as much as pushing in a ruler. My fat pad is at least 1 inch thick and I feel I get at least an additional 1/2 inch in when I press.

I have ED so I use a tight cock ring pushed tightly against my fat pad and my NBPEL appears to be 1/2 inch longer than when it is unconstricted. You might want to try this. Great confidence builder.

Fitetoend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks not2big:

I need every little bit of an inch that i can get. So i push it in until her head comes out the other end of the headboard.

ByggD

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fitetoend,
A couple of observations. First, you mentioned that you have not talked to your partner about this. Second, which is an extension of the my first comment, you said that you have assumed what she is thinking. I must say, not talking to your partner then deciding what she is thinking doesn't sound very wise. Please note, I am only offering constructive criticism here. I am only interested in seeing that you can have as much pleasure as you would like while you are also pleasing your partner.

I remember the first woman who gave me oral; we were both 18. I came very quickly; she put her mouth on my head and it was all over in less than a second. I wasn't feeling too happy at that moment. I didn't know exactly what to say and she was smiling as big as I had ever seen her before. She just made her first guy come and she was ecstatic while I was unable to take pleasure in her joy because I was essentially feeling sorry for myself and my inadequacies. To make matters even worse, I thought I was well below average in the penis size department back then.

So, the next day she wanted to give head again. I was still feeling embarrassed from the night before, but I was determined to last longer, and I wasn't about to say "no" because it still felt very good. So, it happened again and I came within a second. I didn't see her for a few days, then we were sitting in bed watching a movie and she started to give me a hand job. While she was stroking I decided to talk about my mental limitations. I told her I thought I had a small penis and I wished it were bigger. She leaned up and looked at me, looked at my erect penis with cock in hand, and said "I can't imagine why you want it bigger." That was an ego boost and her reaction was genuine--she was also a virgin. Anyway, I told her that I should be able to last longer as well. And she just looked bewildered, after talking about it I discovered that she didn't really have any problem with me. She was really excited that she could get me erect and she could get me to come. She was very happy that I was responsive to her.

So, the main point here is that I thought she thought I was small and I thought she thought I should be lasting longer during a blowjob, when, in fact, she thought neither of those things.

I really encourage you to talk to your partner. You will earn "bonus points" for honesty, being genuine, and telling her that you wish to please her just as much, if not more, than she pleases you. Also, you will understand more about her thoughts, desires, and I believe this talk could improve a relationship that already sounds to be going very well.

Reactions: Batwoman

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I completely agree -- your girlfriend may not be thinking at all what your are thinking, you should talk to her about it.

I don't at all like the idea that I keep seeing here that guys masturbate before having sex just to last longer. I have always LOVED making guys cum, and if it happened quick, so what? I always interpreted that as a compliment!!! If you can cum for her once, then do other things with her for a while before you get hard again, that sounds perfect. Much better than sacrificing your own pleasure -- and denying her the pleasure of seeing and feeling how excited she makes you, and sharing the intimacy of your orgasm.

Fitetoend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Bygd and Batwoman

Thanks for the comments. To byggd, well it is a very new relationship and quite physical at the moment so I havent mustered up the courage to start talking about my inadequecies. Even worse Im afraid she might add to them. But I do understand that it helps opening up and talking about it. But even still even if she thinks im small (which I am), she wont express it but she will always think it. Dont you agree? to Batwoman, which I love the fact that you offer me the female perspective, I do intend on "not masturbating" before sex eventually in a month or so, but I just feel that for now I should keep her satisfied and not thinking "oh wow, this new guy is pretty small and cant even go for long", which is a normal thing to think.
Like i said earlier, here is my situation. I am a big thinker. I mean i just think and think and think things over in my head before and after they are done. So If i do cum early, I will hate myself all the way up to the next sex session, which is AWFUL. However if i just masturbate before hand and reduce my pleasure and cum later, at least i dont have the obsessive negative thoughts for a few days.

by the way I have done the not masturbating before sex thing. I start eating her out, and she says "put it in" i do and then i cum immediately and shes left there unsatisfied, and I can tell during everything after wards shes still hung up on the fact that we stopped. And a lot of times that doesnt offer me enough time to recover from the orgasm and i find myself needing a good hour. and what can i do for a whole hour????