The Official Hard Flaccid Recovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I've had this since around may or June 2011 and I'm tellin you I'm sick of all this sh*t it's time to get fixed now

mipaul12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i need an immediate response. Prior to hf, the whole year before, i couldnt get erections standing and had no morning wood. Now, i think ill never get fixed because these symptoms mean i have a venous leak. Id day 40 percent of you have venous leaks also

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey guys....

why are most of you convinced that this is a muscular problem? It might be a case of "mild priapsim", or a priapism related type of issue.

Let me go this far and tell you it can be a mild case of "High Flow" priapism. Sounds logical to me and would explain why so many of you reported "popping" or more pronounced veins. Would also explain why it gets slightly worse after sex/masturbation. - Priapsim makes it hard for the peins to drain off blood that was pumped in the penis while having an erection. It takes alot more time for it to run off blood.

Has anybody experienced a kind of sharp pain towards the shaft/corpus cavernosum caused by touching or similar stuff?

Last edited:

Samurai

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is interesting lensco. I have no other symptoms other than a hard flaccid. My HF is not small either, it has grown. My glans are rarely deflated and my flaccid looks reasonably impressive except to touch, then it feels tough and hard like. I cannot stretch it very far the same as you can't stretch an erection very far. My stamina is not that good even though I am pretty healthy. I was presuming this had to do with pelvic floor problems i.e. tension but what you say makes sense. what might cause this mild priapism and in my case why would it affect my stamina? My stamina should be the least of my problems with priapism right? I shouldn't be able to get rid of an erection.

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey Samurai,

my stamania isn't the same either and it is definitly harder to get or hold an erection. Although i have to say that i can get a full erection and i am able to have sex without any limitations.

The causes of priapism can vary, sometimes there can't be found any. For the "High-Flow" a micro trauma, especially towards the perineal area would be to most common cause. And who can rule that out??

The fact that the penis is less flexible can only have 3 different causes in my opinion. It could be scar tissue which most of us can rule out (have had ultrashall and MT tests). It could be a mascular problem. It could be priapsim.

The thing that makes me think of priapism is, that the main corpus cavernosum (both of them) get hard while in HF state. Well, let me say the only way they can get hard is by blood running in them...The penis is not a big muscle, it is tissue around the 2 main cavernous bodies plus the small one around the uretha.
The muscles are for holding the erection. But if the corpus cavernosum gets hard, it must almost likely be caused by blood flow.

Last edited:

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
good call. we need to go see urologists and tell them exactly that. The are indeed able to tell us what is going on, and if that is caused by muscle contraction or blood circulation. Even though this is still not very popular.

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, here is a image of the penis: http://goo.gl/t0B1n

As you can see there is no such thing as muscles around the 3 cavernosum bodies.

here is a image where you can see all the muscles in this area http://goo.gl/QWv4c

I don't see how the ischias cavernosum muscle could cause the cavernosum bodies to get hard.

imac, which smooth muscle are you talking about?

imac

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Nov 12, PE
Reaction score
Around 50% of the 3 chambers in the penis are made up of smooth muscle.

penis.jpg

penile_trabecular_smooth_muscle_tissue.jpg

CaptainJohnson

Retired Moderator, Senior Member, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com
hey guys....

why are most of you convinced that this is a muscular problem? It might be a case of "mild priapsim", or a priapism related type of issue.

Let me go this far and tell you it can be a mild case of "High Flow" priapism. Sounds logical to me and would explain why so many of you reported "popping" or more pronounced veins. Would also explain why it gets slightly worse after sex/masturbation. - Priapsim makes it hard for the peins to drain off blood that was pumped in the penis while having an erection. It takes alot more time for it to run off blood.

Has anybody experienced a kind of sharp pain towards the shaft/corpus cavernosum caused by touching or similar stuff?

HF is characterized by a shrinking of the penis back down towards almost flaccid size, while maintaining a rigid penis underneath the surface tissues. While circulation during hard flaccid may prove to be atypical, it is a result of pelvic and smooth muscle tension. As can be ascertained by imac's above post, the penis is made up of massive amounts of smooth muscle. This smooth muscle shares nerves with the entire pelvic floor, and events in the pelvic floor muscles can subsequently affect the smooth muscle in the penis.

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
scar tissue is caused due micro trauma of the penis and can easily be diagnosted by a doctor via ultraschall or palptation,...
Because of the healing process the tissue becomes scars wich causes problems (such a peyronies diseas).
But like i said, i think most of us can rule this one out. In most cases you would experience a bend or pain in the penis while having an erection.

There is 2 types of priapism, the Low-Flow and the High-Flow.

The LF priapism is really dangerous, an emergency. The High-Flow is the "better" type since there is still blood circulation that serves the tissues and muscles.There are methods to stop the priapism. But first of all we should go and tell the urologists all that and they should be able to rule things out.

In the best case it is "only" muslce contraction like said before which does seem legit indeed.

Last edited:

mipaul12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay i have a few thoughts. First of all to explain myself, I got hardflaccid after a penile doppler where priapism is a side affect but it should be rare since i was given a lose dose and i didnt have an erection for a long time, i was just inflamed. Now the popping sound i had, which you scared me a little bit ( i dont really know how that relates). Anyways, heres my opinion....its obviously muscle contraction since people at hardflaccid.org have been cured that way. I myself am visitng a PT who says that everything is inflamed, i have trigger points, and im super tight inside. The part that ur scaring me with is that pripasm is permeranent and that ill have this forever. I know 100 percent that its due to muscle contraction, i just hope theres not something else too

mipaul12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i had a penile doppler which gave me an erection. Would i know if i had low pripasm, would it be obvious...your theories are scaring a lot of people including me who have anxiety from this sh*t. You neeed to tell me if i have it or not....and how this is non curable and im f'd now. Listen, my erections directly after hardflaccid werent that bad, a year later and there not as rigid. Is that from pripasm...is being inflamed the same thing...i think im screwed now after reading your posts.

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey,

first i wanna say that i was not talking about a popping sound, but more of "popping" (more visible) veins due Hard Flaccid.

I'm sure that it wasn't a doppler that gave u an erection, doppler is an ultraschall. I think they gave you an injection to cause an erection, right?

Anyways i would recommend you to have an ultraschall as well to rule out scar tissue. But it is most important to relax a little. The fact that your erection got less rigid could be more of a psychological thing, might not. But try to relax. Like I said, there is different types of priapism (and we don't even know if some of us do really have a priapism type of issue!). Different types of priapism mean different affects. Especially if its is about a mild case. Priapism is usually not permanent, and causes a rigid erection for hours without any sexual stimulation.

In summarizing, we don't know if it is a priapism type of issue. We don't know what kind it would be. If it is about any type of priapism we still would not know if it can affect the penis same ways.

Last edited:

mipaul12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know it was the injection, but i didnt have a 4 hour erection. It was only inflammed. For the first few months i had over rigid penis, now its not as rigid. Do you think i have this permenat thing. im not doing anymore test either,

mipaul12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
now i think its peremant, would scar issue be permant, and how come it goes away when i urinate

lensco

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A 4 hour priapism-erection would be. A natural erection for hours while sexualy stimulated is not a problem, just to make that clear.

I don't think that you have scar tissue. But that would be permanent, it can be removed in surgery. As long as you can have sex no doctor would recommend such kind of surgery. But we are getting off topic. I don't think scar tissue is your problem. The fact that it goes away while you urinate makes me think of a mascular problem where urination relaxes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.