The *NEW* Benz Extender by LG Hanger - A Video Review/My Experience

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Good video. Is it possible to remove the fulcrum bar if you want to stretch in a straight out direction with no fulcrum?

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Oh, nevermind, I see that they also make a typical extender without the fulcrum.

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good video. Is it possible to remove the fulcrum bar if you want to stretch in a straight out direction with no fulcrum?
YES! All you have to do is remove the thumb screws. Mind the tiny nylon washers, but aside from that...you're grand!

Reactions: mistergeorge

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great video.

This looks like an extender that would be good for straightening an upward or downward curve if one so desired.

Brazenkane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great video.

This looks like an extender that would be good for straightening an upward or downward curve if one so desired.
Thanks very much! I put a lot of time into it. You can imagine the heat I got from Reddit -Getting Bigger. I guess if you're in charge of making an inferior product you would like to erase the competition. But really… There is no competition with this because all that stuff those other clowns make simply does not do what this one does. Oh well… Their loss

Reactions: BigO

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks very much! I put a lot of time into it. You can imagine the heat I got from Reddit -Getting Bigger. I guess if you're in charge of making an inferior product you would like to erase the competition. But really… There is no competition with this because all that stuff those other clowns make simply does not do what this one does. Oh well… Their loss
Posts like this have always been my biggest problem with LG products. The product rep on here, I think he was the owner, was banned for constantly negatively posting about other sponsors products in favor of LG.

The reality is the products you are trashing in this post, are GREAT products. The Hog Stretcher is $80 bucks, really solidly built, provides 20 LBs tension, the Apex is fantastic, and the Best is about as good as it gets.

So instead of trashing other products that are FANTASTIC with PROVEN results, such as the Apex, Hog Stretcher and Best tell me why dropping $1000 on this product makes any sense? The fulcrum bar? The best has one as well. I watched the video and it looks AMAZING!!! Great product!!! Explain why I should spend $1000 on this, or $80 on the hog stretcher? Needing to already own the LG hangar is a huge turnoff, it increased the product price two fold. If it was a stand alone item for $300 flat it could compete with these other products....maybe? It can't right now, because nobody is going to spend 10 times as much when there is no science explaining why it is better. Why is 15 pounds tension with your product more effective than 15 pounds tension with the hog stretcher, apex or best with total man cups and sleeves? Other extenders have had fulcrum bars or fulcrum bar options and customer feedback was they were rarely used. Maybe thay is your secret sauce? Only "trust me bro it is hand made and the others are sh*t and their promoters are sh*t" is nit going to convince people to drop that kind of money.

I was literally in the process almost 3 years ago of buying the LG hangar, but the owner on here was such a giant douche, calling everything else garbage, and insulting people who shared their results with other products or promoted them, even calling people like me liars, I decided I would NEVEEER buy anything from LG....

The hyper aggressive insults from the LG owner over the years have left a bad taste in the mouth of many in the PE community....He should turn it over and issue an apology to the greater PE community, maybe THEN folks like me would consider purchasing from him, however overpriced....

The people you are insulting like Perv, BD, Hink, ETC have been amazing for the PE community. They are not clowns, and have between them helped thousands of men and rapidly advanced PE with new theories and testing. The people you are trashing have done more for PE in the past year than has ever been in PE history. Their devices WORK, their coaching WORKS, and you and the LG guy just seem bitter that you can not explain in any scientific way why people should bay a 1000% mark up for your products.

Be better.

Last edited:

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Posts like this have always been my biggest problem with LG products. The product rep on here, I think he was the owner, was banned for constantly negatively posting about other sponsors products in favor of LG.

The reality is the products you are trashing in this post, are GREAT products. The Hog Stretcher is $80 bucks, really solidly built, provides 20 LBs tension, the Apex is fantastic, and the Best is about as good as it gets.

So instead of trashing other products that are FANTASTIC with PROVEN results, such as the Apex, Hog Stretcher and Best tell me why dropping $1000 on this product makes any sense? The fulcrum bar? The best has one as well. I watched the video and it looks AMAZING!!! Great product!!! Explain why I should spend $1000 on this, or $80 on the hog stretcher? Needing to already own the LG hangar is a huge turnoff, it increased the product price two fold. If it was a stand alone item for $300 flat it could compete with these other products....maybe? It can't right now, because nobody is going to spend 10 times as much when there is no science explaining why it is better. Why is 15 pounds tension with your product more effective than 15 pounds tension with the hog stretcher, apex or best with total man cups and sleeves? Other extenders have had fulcrum bars or fulcrum bar options and customer feedback was they were rarely used. Maybe thay is your secret sauce? Only "trust me bro it is hand made and the others are sh*t and their promoters are sh*t" is nit going to convince people to drop that kind of money.

I was literally in the process almost 3 years ago of buying the LG hangar, but the owner on here was such a giant douche, calling everything else garbage, and insulting people who shared their results with other products or promoted them, even calling people like me liars, I decided I would NEVEEER buy anything from LG....

The hyper aggressive insults from the LG owner over the years have left a bad taste in the mouth of many in the PE community....He should turn it over and issue an apology to the greater PE community, maybe THEN folks like me would consider purchasing from him, however overpriced....

The people you are insulting like Perv, BD, Hink, ETC have been amazing for the PE community. They are not clowns, and have between them helped thousands of men and rapidly advanced PE with new theories and testing. The people you are trashing have done more for PE in the past year than has ever been in PE history. Their devices WORK, their coaching WORKS, and you and the LG guy just seem bitter that you can not explain in any scientific way why people should bay a 1000% mark up for your products.

Be better.
While I will agree with what you say on negative comments about competitors bashing others, the products you mention are not remotely close in quality.

Maybe dollar for dollar, some may find them more appealing.

One of the guys you mentioned was repeatedly warned for hijacked threads and promoting his products without permission.

He was given multiple opportunities to correct the issues.

His products may and do fit the needs of many but they are cheaply built and that is visible in pictures alone. Most products are.

Like Marlon or not, his product are solid. Expensive, yes, but they will outlast any of the competition.

Reactions: Y2J

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Like Marlon or not, his product are solid. Expensive, yes, but they will outlast any of the competition.

I really don't like to bring stuff like this up but I am. Marlin wrote a personalized message to Stealthrep, someone can tag him, if they want, saying he would physically punch him in the face. Not sure if that's why Was banned.

Sure if a company give bad service it's okay to tell the employee or manager your service is pathetic.

In this case Marlin pming a competition vac hanger co telling them he's going to punch him in his face , well you decide ..

I would put Stealths vac hanger against lgs hanger....regardless it's good for what ive been doing .

Reactions: Vidar793

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I really don't like to bring stuff like this up but I am. Marlin wrote a personalized message to Stealthrep, someone can tag him, if they want, saying he would physically punch him in the face. Not sure if that's why Was banned.

Sure if a company give bad service it's okay to tell the employee or manager your service is pathetic.

In this case Marlin pming a competition vac hanger co telling them he's going to punch him in his face , well you decide ..

I would put Stealths vac hanger against lgs hanger....regardless it's good for what ive been doing .
This.

He has "issues" according to the stories I have heard, and my very brief encounter with him when I posted my phallosan gains and he called me a liar. Out of nowhere. His calling me a liar also indicated he knew very little about PE. Yes, some people DO, in fact I think most do, gain from low tension for long time periods.

He acts like a drunk. He can be "fine" for a bit then fucking loses it.

I don't think he is good for the PE space, which is actually a pretty fragile space with men going through issues, or not going through issues but wanting to better themselves. His products look great. I would love to own them.

I don't think anybody should pay $1000 for this extender (assuming they do not have an LG hangar and need to buy that first). I would beg people not to, not because I do not like him, but because it could ruin PE for them.

Regarding it lasting so much longer? I am not sold on that either. Ten pounds of extension tension is ten pounds...regardless if the extender was $1000 like this or $80 like the hog stretcher. It's been sold a while and the reviews are amazing, there is nothing to support it is inferior based on design when none of the customers for the past 24 months are reporting failure rates in the device.....And Iaile to see how it is "better built" at least that much, than the Apex which is all steel pieces. Yeah, the Apex is not going to fail before the LG in any statistically meaningful annalysis. Maybe the hog strecher or Best will, as they are plastic, but mechanical failures are not being reported by the users of several years....sooooo

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The biggest thing for me is that PE is such an intimate thing. It takes courage to come on to these forums and learn, ask question, share results. PE should be a brotherhood of bros helping bros get big dicks, with love and support for each other. PE advocates have a duty to spread positive, love and good vibes. I firmly believe anger and pain limits growth.

PE needs to be a loving space, men looking out for and helping men with something society has placed a huge burden on us for. It's not ok to make fun of fat people anymore, that is body shaming and you are basically Hitler if you do, but making fun of penis size is THE RAGE.
i
We don't need people calling others idiots, clowns, fools, and threatening physical violence, no matter the quality of product. Because at the end of the day, hanging a weight from your dick is hanging a weight from your dick.

PE should be a place where bros help and love bros and we share our journey. It should not be a nasty, mean space for profit, which is how I now associate LG products....

Marlin has cost himself tens of thousands of dollarsa because he simply can not stop being a fucking douche bag....

Last edited:
Reactions: PEispossible

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am only speaking about his products

Ok, let's ignore the owner's personality that I think we all have issue with, and just focus on his products.

They are outstanding. The LG hangar is amazing as far as product quality and the Benz extender seems similarly impressive.

At the end of the day, the increased product quality is no going to make you gain faster, unless inferior products halt your routine.

14 pounds hung from your duck or tension from an extender is 14 pounds. And I am not convinced it is going to last significantly longer than the Apex, which is all steel parts, the Hog Stretcher which is cheaply made but fantastic in results is $80 bucks. There is no customer feedback on the cheaply made hog extender saying it is fragile, it's pretty great by all reports and no documentation on the forums of quality leading to failure. Maybe after 3-4 years? It's still new. The Best has amazing reviews and even their earliest models are not experiencing mechanical failure per the customers.

So what is the advantage of dropping a grand on this?

For the same price you can get a BETTER hangar, the Stealth for Men, which out classes it due to the glans cap, an Apex, Best or Hog extender, an Infrared and NIR heating system, a high quality all day stretcher, a high quality pump and a years supply of amino accid sups....I know for a fact somebody who decided to invest in all that instead of the LG hangar/Extender system will see faster results. Probably not close.

PEispossible

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
The biggest thing for me is that PE is such an intimate thing. It takes courage to come on to these forums and learn, ask question, share results. PE should be a brotherhood of bros helping bros get big dicks, with love and support for each other. PE advocates have a duty to spread positive, love and good vibes. I firmly believe anger and pain limits growth.

PE needs to be a loving space, men looking out for and helping men with something society has placed a huge burden on us for. It's not ok to make fun of fat people anymore, that is body shaming and you are basically Hitler if you do, but making fun of penis size is THE RAGE.
i
We don't need people calling others idiots, clowns, fools, and threatening physical violence, no matter the quality of product. Because at the end of the day, hanging a weight from your dick is hanging a weight from your dick.

PE should be a place where bros help and love bros and we share our journey. It should not be a nasty, mean space for profit, which is how I now associate LG products....

Marlin has cost himself tens of thousands of dollarsa because he simply can not stop being a fucking douche bag....

I agree about not calling people fat. That said, some people really are lazy and wont work for it, and have been conditioned this way from years of childhood bad nutrition from parents that dont care about this area, I knew a girl like this. I do feel if you know and love the person , and they wont do the work neccessary to have lets say a relatively healthy body, , nutrition, resistance exercise to encourage them to do it, and if they are lazy its okay to call them out on it. If you wouldnt, you really didnt or dont care.

Current girlfriend, shes broke up with me twice over ten years, and seeing one another needs to lose 30 lbs or so. Shes lost some first time, second time , some. I try and put in the effort to encourage her to build the habit. I dont crticize her weight. She knows its bad she half mexican, 5ft5 and a bit round and genetically short round mexicans have more difficultly with insulin levels , and losing body fat. Recently doctor put her on lantus, long acting insulin, bc her blood sugars were 200-400 all the time, after trying metformin. She works 50-60 hrs , and has not made time for the gym, resistance exercise, in over three years, since we were last together.

That what this forum is for, helping us find what works. Encouraging one another to be consistent. Reading the posts, learning new things and trying them. Keeping inspiration from members who have increased length or, and girth.

Hopefully Marlon has changed...all we can really do is pray he does. Definately not good for his business. Lets not give him a life sentence as a human being, but see how his current behavior is, if anyone happens to interact with him..Make no mistake the owner , and people associated with the product , people remember this bad behavior and threathen someone over the internet to punch them in the face makes me think, I wouldnt want to be near the guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidar793 and Y2J

Y2J

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey are you using it to fulcrum extend exclusively or are you doing both normal and fulcrum.

Please post here if you get gains.

I'm looking to get a high tension extender later this year.If I got the budget I'll get this.

If not there's hog stretcher.

Reactions: BigO

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I personally do not hold what anyone buys against them.

I am here to assist anyone that asks no matter the device.

I'm not sure where the thousand dollars for that stretcher comes from. On his site, it was $435.00

That is a premium price for sure but there are a good many extenders that go for that much then there are a good many to be had for under 100 bucks.

I started hanging with a PVC pipe made into a hanger and then a velcro hanger.

Dedication is more important than the device 100%

Y2J

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

I'm not sure where the thousand dollars for that stretcher comes from. On his site, it was $435.00

That is a premium price for sure but there are a good many extenders that go for that much then there are a good many to be had for under 100 bucks.

Very true big O.

Vidar793

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

You need to already own the LG hangar

You need to already own the LG hangar. It states it is required. So, yeah, after taxes and shipping you are looking at nearly a grand

Last edited: