Success with Male Deer Exercise?

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone had success with the male deer exercise?

https://taosemko.com/male-deer-exercise/

It is supposed to help with premature ejaculation and give better EQ. I have been doing this exercise sitting cross-legged on the floor. The only modification I made is during the ‘Holding Firm’ step...instead of one long kegel contraction, I have been doing 20 individual (1-2 sec) kegels followed by 20 reverse kegels.

I think this exercise really helps to isolate the back kegels (or root lock) and the reverse back kegels/reverse root lock. It’s only been 3 days, but I already feel like my erection is firmer and I am definitely able to identify my reverse back kegel better than before.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
No experience, but keep us posted on your results

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Has anyone had success with the male deer exercise?

https://taosemko.com/male-deer-exercise/

It is supposed to help with premature ejaculation and give better EQ. I have been doing this exercise sitting cross-legged on the floor. The only modification I made is during the ‘Holding Firm’ step...instead of one long kegel contraction, I have been doing 20 individual (1-2 sec) kegels followed by 20 reverse kegels.

I think this exercise really helps to isolate the back kegels (or root lock) and the reverse back kegels/reverse root lock. It’s only been 3 days, but I already feel like my erection is firmer and I am definitely able to identify my reverse back kegel better than before.
Qi gong and taoist sexual techniques are not widely practised onsite .

This exercise consists of massage and a front kegel . I don't see any great direct effect on Back kegel or especially reverse back kegel.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Qi gong and taoist sexual techniques are not widely practised onsite .

This exercise consists of massage and a front kegel . I don't see any great direct effect on Back kegel or especially reverse back kegel.
It does feel like I’m using a back kegel when I’m sitting cross-legged, but I’m not that good at isolating front and back, so it’s hard to tell.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I often wish we had more guys onsite doing the esoteric sexual arts.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been noticing that doing the male deer exercise right before a PE session really ups my arousal and I believe it makes the jelqing/stretching/pumping more effective.