• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Success with Male Deer Exercise?

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone had success with the male deer exercise?

https://taosemko.com/male-deer-exercise/

It is supposed to help with premature ejaculation and give better EQ. I have been doing this exercise sitting cross-legged on the floor. The only modification I made is during the ‘Holding Firm’ step...instead of one long kegel contraction, I have been doing 20 individual (1-2 sec) kegels followed by 20 reverse kegels.

I think this exercise really helps to isolate the back kegels (or root lock) and the reverse back kegels/reverse root lock. It’s only been 3 days, but I already feel like my erection is firmer and I am definitely able to identify my reverse back kegel better than before.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
No experience, but keep us posted on your results

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Has anyone had success with the male deer exercise?

https://taosemko.com/male-deer-exercise/

It is supposed to help with premature ejaculation and give better EQ. I have been doing this exercise sitting cross-legged on the floor. The only modification I made is during the ‘Holding Firm’ step...instead of one long kegel contraction, I have been doing 20 individual (1-2 sec) kegels followed by 20 reverse kegels.

I think this exercise really helps to isolate the back kegels (or root lock) and the reverse back kegels/reverse root lock. It’s only been 3 days, but I already feel like my erection is firmer and I am definitely able to identify my reverse back kegel better than before.
Qi gong and taoist sexual techniques are not widely practised onsite .

This exercise consists of massage and a front kegel . I don't see any great direct effect on Back kegel or especially reverse back kegel.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Qi gong and taoist sexual techniques are not widely practised onsite .

This exercise consists of massage and a front kegel . I don't see any great direct effect on Back kegel or especially reverse back kegel.
It does feel like I’m using a back kegel when I’m sitting cross-legged, but I’m not that good at isolating front and back, so it’s hard to tell.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I often wish we had more guys onsite doing the esoteric sexual arts.

7sDoor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been noticing that doing the male deer exercise right before a PE session really ups my arousal and I believe it makes the jelqing/stretching/pumping more effective.