Stan's stretching journal

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I was able to match my best measurements again.

I also caused my first PE related injury, a small lengthwise cut right on top of the corona, thanks to a flake of hard dry skin between my thumb and index finger. It doesn't look too bad but I will have to take a break from stretching.

I'll check out later whether I can still do some erect work, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to perform my usual reverse kegels, and it pisses me off since in the last few days I've noticed a much awaited drop in erection angle, sure sign of EL gains to come; now would be the right time to do lots of erect work, but I'd better play it safe.

Last edited:

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
At least its nothing too serious, I'm sure you'll bounce back!

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Until the cut is completely healed I will only do lots of very short, very light downward stretches, with my other hand.

The good news is I can still do erect work, including the reverse kegels: even though they make the glans swell a lot, it's completely painless so I don't think it's going to enlarge the cut.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The cut is healed but I'm extending the break due to a nasty low back pain that started two days ago after some housework. It's already getting better but stretching is just too uncomfortable for now. I had to cut the erect reverse kegels too.

burtybasset

Reaction score
I think cuts to the main vein tend to heal quicker than anywhere else because there tends to be better blood flow, my hands are covered in cuts and bruises and they take ages to heal, whereas I've had cuts on my bits and seemed like a couple of days to a week.

If you've strained your back try and get some anti-inflammatory , but even when you feel like your backs not hurting any-more, take it easy for an extra couple of days.

lclutchl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The cut is healed but I'm extending the break due to a nasty low back pain that started two days ago after some housework. It's already getting better but stretching is just too uncomfortable for now. I had to cut the erect reverse kegels too.

Thats not a strained back. People often mistake soreness in the lowerback with straining it. Its just the most painful part of your body to have sore from working it in whatever way. It's also usually the weakest part of the body because in everyday activities it usually gets no play. Thats why it hurts so much, the latic acid

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for your concern guys.
I don't think I actually strained my back, it happened suddenly when I drew myself up again after putting some tools on the floor. I immediately knew I was in trouble even though the real pain started only later, I guess something just moved in a way it wasn't supposed to.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I was able to match my best measurements again.

I also caused my first PE related injury, a small lengthwise cut right on top of the corona, thanks to a flake of hard dry skin between my thumb and index finger. It doesn't look too bad but I will have to take a break from stretching.

I'll check out later whether I can still do some erect work, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to perform my usual reverse kegels, and it pisses me off since in the last few days I've noticed a much awaited drop in erection angle, sure sign of EL gains to come; now would be the right time to do lots of erect work, but I'd better play it safe.

How is that thing healing up? Late last year I dealt with two tears on my Corona, from what I'm not really sure. Everytime I walked, youch! All I know is, vaseline healed it right up!

MrPriapus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you sure about that?

Your lower back is apart of your core and is one of the essential units of the entire body. Everything you do works your lower back, nearly every movement utilizes the lower back to some extent. I would hardly think this is the weakest part of your body. I think the reason people get back injuries is from lack of conditioning (we are a sedentary culture these days).

Think about this. Almost all of the heaviest lifts utilize your lower back - squats, deadlifts, powercleans, etc... Weakest part of the body? Doubt it. Most neglected? Absolutely.

@Stan, you may want to go to a chiropractor. They always work wonders on injuries like that for me.

FalconFire

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow dude. Thank you so much for this log. I'm just starting and this is very heartening. I'm starting with a good size, so I have high hopes to achieve similar results. That thing is gorgeous and you should be proud.

lclutchl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you sure about that?

Your lower back is apart of your core and is one of the essential units of the entire body. Everything you do works your lower back, nearly every movement utilizes the lower back to some extent. I would hardly think this is the weakest part of your body. I think the reason people get back injuries is from lack of conditioning (we are a sedentary culture these days).

Think about this. Almost all of the heaviest lifts utilize your lower back - squats, deadlifts, powercleans, etc... Weakest part of the body? Doubt it. Most neglected? Absolutely.

@Stan, you may want to go to a chiropractor. They always work wonders on injuries like that for me.

Yea i understand this and yes it is a part of your core and gets used. With that being said its still usually the weakest part because while it is used it's at the same time neglected. That's why even though its part of your core if your lower back is weak then other muscles will have to compensate for its weakness, thus taking most of the strain off of it while also causing bad posture. We all know bad posture runs rampant theses days due to underdeveloped bodies. It's not until you do something that targets primarily your back when your like, "what just happened", my back is killing me. Like doing Housework while bending down alot

Now if you deadlift, squat and do back hyper extensions and stuff of course it'll be strong as hell i didn't stop to ask if he worked it. My point of view was from a person who just lives and not hit the gym which is alot of people. Not necessarily Stan though.

Last edited:

burtybasset

Reaction score
Excessive strengthening of abdominal muscles can weaken your back, if you don't strengthen it too, creating a balance is best. If your feeling stiff, slow gentle stretches are your friend! especially if you've had success with them enhancing your penis, they have to be beneficial to your body - better range of movement, but like your penis don't overdo it!

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's not until you do something that targets primarily your back when your like, "what just happened", my back is killing me. Like doing Housework while bending down alot (...) My point of view was from a person who just lives and not hit the gym which is alot of people. Not necessarily Stan though.

This. I don't work out but I have a pretty active job that kinda makes up for it. The thing is, at work I often have to lift stuff and I always do it without putting any strain on my back, just the way they teach you, use your legs instead etc. Looks like I went to the other extreme and my lower back lost too much strength; as burtybasset just said it's all about creating a balance. I guess it also shows that I don't clean around the house too often ;)

Last edited:

FalconFire

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know if this is relevant to those with back pain, but I have a quick personal experience to share.

I injured by back snowboarding, and again biking (yes, I'm, apparently, an idiot). I found that my back was not getting better. It was, in fact, getting worse. I went to doctors and chiros and massage therapists with no positive results. Eventually, one of my dr. friends was like "Well duh. Your leg muscles and glutes are pulling down too much and it is causing your spine to try and warp one way or the other. Try stretching your legs and butt muscles a lot and see if that helps." It totally did. I have zero back pain now. I'm super athletic so I heal well and I do have a developed core and back, but I didn't even think about my leg muscles pulling down on things.

Yea i understand this and yes it is a part of your core and gets used. With that being said its still usually the weakest part because while it is used it's at the same time neglected. That's why even though its part of your core if your lower back is weak then other muscles will have to compensate for its weakness, thus taking most of the strain off of it while also causing bad posture. We all know bad posture runs rampant theses days due to underdeveloped bodies. It's not until you do something that targets primarily your back when your like, "what just happened", my back is killing me. Like doing Housework while bending down alot

Now if you deadlift, squat and do back hyper extensions and stuff of course it'll be strong as hell i didn't stop to ask if he worked it. My point of view was from a person who just lives and not hit the gym which is alot of people. Not necessarily Stan though.

FalconFire

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, so wow. I just finished reading through the entire thread. I am really quite surprised at how analytical and detailed you are, working through anything that could be questionable.

Secondly, I hope that you are over 22 and these gains could not be attributed to puberty related growth.

Thirdly, and I hope you don't mind, I have been using your pics as a source of daily inspiration and complete admiration. I would have loved to watch the videos you provided, but I attempted to view them on rapidshare and promptly got several virus' and malware from their site. Youtube doesn't list you, so I'm just happily enjoying all your photos instead.

And lastly, I'm now wondering if stretching with rest periods similar to your method is more effective than stretching using a device, such as the Phallosan Forte. I guess I'll test both and find out!

Thanks again for this thread. It's my favorite.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm still on a break.

Back pain was gone by the end of the week, but then I had zero privacy during the weekend, then a minor hand injury and a crazy week at work anyway with not enough time or energy left on the evenings.

For a few days now I've tried going back to my full routine, but my glans has become very soft from the long break and quickly gets sore, also it makes for a pretty poor grip.

So now I have no choice but to keep on doing as many crappy useless stretches as pain allows, so the "skin" eventually gets thicker again.

On a positive note, I don't seem to have lost any BPFSL.

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hope that you are over 22 and these gains could not be attributed to puberty related growth.

I'm 37 :)

I attempted to view them on rapidshare and promptly got several virus' and malware from their site.

That sucks, never happened to me :(
I just edited the video to remove all mentions of pegym.com and resubmitted it to xtube, maybe this time it will stay.

edit: the video is online, I can't link to xtube here, just google "pegym_stan"

Thanks again for this thread. It's my favorite.

You're welcome, thank you for appreciating the work I put in it.

Last edited: