Stan's stretching journal

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today my first measurement, just before my 3rd session, was already an easy 7/16.
Before my last session I was able to go slightly beyond the mark for the first time pre-session, and right after that session I was noticeably closer to 1/2 than to 7/16. The after-session effect is very temporary, I tried measuring again less than one minute later and I was back to slightly over 7/16.

Anyway, this is all pretty much unbelievable, newbie FSL gains all over again? Come on... and still I'm 100% sure I always measure the exact same way...

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes i have increased gains of .3 centimeters which to me is quite noticeable as i had an BPFLP of 16.8cm and now is 17.1cm:becky:,.....

Congrats, how long did it take you to make those gains? What is BPFLP BTW?

after countless dedicated minutes of stretches with my self, my penis is now sore and in slight pain, and i just measured and to my horror my penis shrunk, which is quite shocking, so is this a normal routine or is this a sign of penis trying increase in gains???

will taking a break from the stretching due to the shrinkage, increase the speed of gains?

Where is the pain located? What did you measure, BPFSL or BPEL?

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I was extra careful with the placement and angle of the ruler, and I got the exact same readings as yesterday :)

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Same measurements again today, can't wait for my little weekend experiment (see posts 588 & 589).

MM123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Congrats, how long did it take you to make those gains? What is BPFLP BTW?

Where is the pain located? What did you measure, BPFSL or BPEL?

sorry for the typo bro, i meanty BPFSL and not BPFLP:eek:,......and about the pain, its gone now, it must have been a sign of overtraining!

but bro stan, can you please answer me on when does the BPEL catch with the size BPFSL???,...... i have in BPEL a size of 16.3cm-16.5cm (6.4-6.5inch inch) in length and in BPFSL i have a 17.1cm (6.7 inch), so when does my normal bpel catch with my stretched bpfsl!

thanks bro stan.

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
can you please answer me on when does the BPEL catch with the size BPFSL???,...... i have in BPEL a size of 16.3cm-16.5cm (6.4-6.5inch inch) in length and in BPFSL i have a 17.1cm (6.7 inch), so when does my normal bpel catch with my stretched bpfsl!

I can't tell you when, but it will come, just make sure you spend lots of time at max erection.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yesterday I couldn't achieve a decent grip. I think there's a point in the glans' epithelium renewal process where the hand almost instantly slips off no matter what. This usually lasts for 1-2 days.

In spite of this and the resulting shorter sessions, following my week day stretching schedule, I was able to hit 7/16+ pre-session, it only took a couple more sessions to get there.

Today the grip is already much better, I did my sessions in the morning as planned, and again my unit was much less stretchable. I still got to 7/16 after a while but just barely. I will do a few more sessions later today and see what I get.

So, from now on I will extend my work day schedule to the weekends. It's not only a matter of measurements, I can feel while performing my stretches that apart from the first waking up session, my unit is not as responsive in the morning than after a few hours of free hanging (I always wear boxers and let it run down one leg).

Last edited:

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Damn Stan, what are your goals?

just had a quick look at your stats, are you looking to club some poor lady to death with that thing - just saying, I can hit my mrs cervix in doggy and you got 4" on me, do you find you are to big for a lot of ladies?

Do you still find you have as good EQ now you have an extra 1.1/8" ?

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn Stan, what are your goals?

My goal is to get it to look the way I want, I'm not really after sheer size although it's kinda cool too.
I think I would be happy at my length with a little less erect girth and normal size balls, but I wouldn't know how to achieve that, so I'm going for more length instead, in order for my package to look proportionate in my own eyes.
I know I will go on for as long as I see length gains without girth gains.

just had a quick look at your stats, are you looking to club some poor lady to death with that thing - just saying, I can hit my mrs cervix in doggy and you got 4" on me, do you find you are to big for a lot of ladies?

I was already too big for some ladies before I started, I learned to be careful a long time ago. You can be both powerful and careful.

Do you still find you have as good EQ now you have an extra 1.1/8" ?

At least as good, yes :)

Last edited:

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
thanks man, congratulations with your success!

I'm after just length too, happy with my girth.

Hope you get your goals!

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck with your gains too burtybasset!

UPDATE: I just did two more sessions and they felt really good again. I measured before and after the last one and matched my best readings of the last few days. Now that I've been able to hit a good 10"7/16 for 8 days in a row, I think it's time to make it my new official BPFSL measurement :)

Growlballs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it is possible for me to gain length with doing only stretches?
I really dont want to jelq since i dont know what the long term side effects of it may be.

Growlballs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It worked for me :)

Is stretching for a little bit after each shower enough?
I really dont feel like spending more than 10 minutes doing this.

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is stretching for a little bit after each shower enough?
I really dont feel like spending more than 10 minutes doing this.

Using a shower as a warm up should be decent enough, but there is a jelq-free routine that you can check out when you are more conditioned in PE. Big Al made the routine and you can find it in the Penis Enlargement forum section. Also you got to put dedication into PE. If you don't put in the dedication the gains won't show as much as they could. Sooner or later it may require you to do more than just 10 minutes of stretching. However, I'd like to see what Stan would like to say in regards to your question :)

MM123

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hey bro stan, if you don't mind me asking, whats your height and weight?,......

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm 6', and I have to get back to the 170lbs I was until one year ago when I quit smoking; I've been getting progressively fatter since, without any change in diet or exercising.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I reached halfway between the 7/16 and 1/2 marks pre-session, and was able to hit a full 1/2 post-session :)

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I couldn't match yesterday's measurements, not even close, couldn't get past 7/16 pre-session.

I noticed right away during my first post-work stretching session that my unit had the same feel of non-stretchability that I always experience on weekend mornings.

Then it hit me that this could be related in some way to blood sugar level:

I only eat once a day, at night just before sleep, and nothing else, but today I constantly nibbled on some candy that was available at work.
When I came home this afternoon my glucose level was necessarily way higher than it would have been had I not eaten anything since last night.
On weekend mornings, I guess the level is still somewhat high too from the night before.

This would explain why my unit seems to eventually get stretchable again on weekend afternoons, and why I had such different measurements today, when my BPFSL is usually extremely consistent from day to day.

Just a crazy hypothesis yet, a quick googling of the matter didn't yield anything related beside this, let's wait for tomorrow's measurements.

Last edited: