REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

speccy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello,

Im an considering purchasing this product for two reasons:
1) to reduce a curve i have had in my penis for as long as i can remember, and;
2) to hopefully gain a little in length and girth.

Can anyone explain how to use the product to help correct curve? mine curves to the left, so im guessing i wear it to the right more than the left??

Can anyone confirm how to maximise girth gains. I am ok in the length department and would rather ensure i get a girth over length. I know the product primarily adds length, but they do report girth gains too, so how can i try to promote that over length. e.g. lower tension for longer periods, or vice versa.

One final thing, what guarantee do the manufacturers offer? having used a noose stretcher I found the product unbearably painful and was happy to be able to return the product free of charge and receive a full refund. Do Phallosan offer the same guarantee?

Thanks

Ricky77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"
Hello,

Can anyone explain how to use the product to help correct curve? mine curves to the left, so im guessing i wear it to the right more than the left??

Thanks
"

About curvature, I had the same question and can maybe help you
there, this is how Julian responded:

Hi Ricky, good Question :)

no matter if you want to achieve an enlargement or straighten your penis, you should always switch sides every day in order to stretch your spongy bodies equally. You do not get a curvature or bend penis when wearing it on one side only but the effect/result is not as good.

Hope that helps you.

BR
JULIAN

dingdangdosh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys,i wanna order the Phallosan Forte atlast.I am about 12 Cm in flaccid girth at the thinnest thickest spot.What condoms are most likely gonna fit be best M or L ?

dingdangdosh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mean the thinnest girth measurement of my flaccid girth is 12cm :biggrin1:

Scizorist

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian,

I emailed [email protected] regarding a new pump Sep 7th (the email is below) but haven't received a reply. I was hoping you could help me with this issue, thanks!

I purchased the PF awhile back (Order #SWS-71021) but now my pump has become very weak. It takes sometimes up to 20 pumps to create a vacuum pressure that used to be achieved with only 1-2 pumps when the pump was new. I've also seen this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7Z9BiKr7A#t=18 on how to repair the pump which concludes that my pump needs replacing. If I could receive a new one I would appreciate it.

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Manic,

just a quick question to be 100% correct, are you using the M Bell with the S sleeve condom?

BR
Julian

Thanks for the quick reply Julian.

So far using this product I have an issue. The head of my penis does not stay in the bell when I connect the device around my waste. It either eventually slips out and the device disconnects. Or the device will stay connected, but it's not pulling on my penis but instead just pulling on the skin.

I'm using the medium bell, my penis won't fit in the small one and I'm too small for the large. I'm not sure what to do? Maybe I'm in between the small and the medium?

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Doood,

very good question!!!

I would definitely recommend at night a larger bell if the one you use at day has no space inside.

You will enlarge the glans area no matter what size you use but of course it is more comfortable when having a nightly erection.

So, yes please use a larger bell :)

BR
JUlian

Hi Julian,

Im glad you brought up your thoughts on the nightly erections. The Phallosan does seem to restrict the head and last few inches because of the medium bell and sleeve when getting an erection in the AM. In other words..when I take the device off, I can see the base of my shaft is much larger than up top. Will this impede my girth gains for the last few inches and glans at the top, maybe I should try switching to the large bell and sleeve?

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Scandinavia,

well there are no studies about that and i guess the ones changing sides couple of times a day just feel a discomfort.
If i think logically, i would say that you get better gains when switching sides every day as you put on more tension on to the spongy bodies when having a constant pull on one side.

I would like to compare the hours wearing the Phallosan with braces. When you have braces and you wear them 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours at lunch time, 2 hours at noon and 2 hours at night you will not have the same effect when wearing them 8 hours in a row. Same with the Phallosan, if you wear it constantly in one shift you have higher cell stimulation and therefore better results :)

Does that explain it a bit?

All the best
Julian

Hi Julian,

I'm curious, some users change sides several times a day while some change sides every other day. Do you know if there is any difference in gains between the two ways of using Phallosan?

I know you says that it is better to wear phallosan for 9 hours in a row instead of using it for a couple of hours here and there. Does that mean there is almost no benefit from using it spread out over the day?

Scandinavia

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Scandinavia,

well there are no studies about that and i guess the ones changing sides couple of times a day just feel a discomfort.
If i think logically, i would say that you get better gains when switching sides every day as you put on more tension on to the spongy bodies when having a constant pull on one side.

I would like to compare the hours wearing the Phallosan with braces. When you have braces and you wear them 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours at lunch time, 2 hours at noon and 2 hours at night you will not have the same effect when wearing them 8 hours in a row. Same with the Phallosan, if you wear it constantly in one shift you have higher cell stimulation and therefore better results :)

Does that explain it a bit?

All the best
Julian

Thanks for the answer Julian!

It seems logical what you write and now I understand why I should try to wear it for 8-9 hours in a row. :)

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Speccy,

thanks for your question and welcome to PEGYM :)

Phallosan has been tested at a Clinical trial in Germany, Frankfurt by Dr. Prof. Michael Sohn who is the Chief Urologist of this Hospital and President of all Urologist of Europe. I just want to mention that as many or some say they had a clinical study which is often a paid (bribed) for.

So what do we have: Phallosan was tested for 6 month on 36 patients which had medium, good and amazing results!
The average increase in cm was 3,4-3,6 cm in length and 1,4 cm in girth. The Best result achieved after 6 month was at 4,9 cm (1.9 inch) in length.
This is the clinical trial which was made public as well as the interview of the Dr. who managed the study:
http://www.phalloextender.com/?utm_source=vblinktext&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=PEGym
and this shows you the movie of the Interview:
References & Press on PHALLOSAN® penis enlargement - PHALLOSAN® forte

Now coming to the curvature. The study was not supposed to take in any Patients with a curvature or IPP, but due to a coinsidence one aplicant had a 90 decrees curvature and never had sexual intercourse before (36 years old!!!) as he had too much pain when trying. So they took him into the study and his curvature nearly disapeared after 7 month wearing the Phallosan. Attached i send you the Clinical trial about that one as well:
Medical report on IPP - PHALLOSAN® forte

We cannot give a money back guarantee after you have used the product as we do not steralize the product after someone has used it and sell it again. Phallosan forte is a Medical product class one and therefore has to be disposed. But that actualy does not happen a lot, maybe 2 times a month from all customers worldwide.
You should have no pain at all when wearing the device. So you can order the product open the outer sealing and have a look the system, if you dont like it, you just send it back without breaking the inner sealing and you get the full amount back.

I hope i was able to help you.

All the best
Julian

Hello,

Can anyone confirm how to maximise girth gains. I am ok in the length department and would rather ensure i get a girth over length. I know the product primarily adds length, but they do report girth gains too, so how can i try to promote that over length. e.g. lower tension for longer periods, or vice versa.

One final thing, what guarantee do the manufacturers offer? having used a noose stretcher I found the product unbearably painful and was happy to be able to return the product free of charge and receive a full refund. Do Phallosan offer the same guarantee?

Thanks

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Good Morning :) the new pump was shipped out today to you :) Should arrive on saturday.

Wish you a great day.

Julian

Julian,

I emailed [email protected] regarding a new pump Sep 7th (the email is below) but haven't received a reply. I was hoping you could help me with this issue, thanks!

I purchased the PF awhile back (Order #SWS-71021) but now my pump has become very weak. It takes sometimes up to 20 pumps to create a vacuum pressure that used to be achieved with only 1-2 pumps when the pump was new. I've also seen this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7Z9BiKr7A#t=18 on how to repair the pump which concludes that my pump needs replacing. If I could receive a new one I would appreciate it.

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
+1! I agree. When I started using the phallosan a year ago, I found it quite difficult to sleep in it because it became quite uncomfortable. But simply moving up to a larger bell before bed got rid of this issue.

Hi Doood,

very good question!!!

I would definitely recommend at night a larger bell if the one you use at day has no space inside.

You will enlarge the glans area no matter what size you use but of course it is more comfortable when having a nightly erection.

So, yes please use a larger bell :)

BR
JUlian

Ricky77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Phallosan said:
Now coming to the curvature. The study was not supposed to take in any Patients with a curvature or IPP, but due to a coinsidence one aplicant had a 90 decrees curvature and never had sexual intercourse before (36 years old!!!) as he had too much pain when trying. So they took him into the study and his curvature nearly disapeared after 7 month wearing the Phallosan. Attached i send you the Clinical trial about that one as well:
Medical report on IPP - PHALLOSAN® forte

Hi Julian

Maybe you remember I had a similar question about curvature, great you posted the clinical study as I wondered about that too. I did wonder about wearing it to the opposite side only though, for the case of remeding the curvature but you didn't recommend that. However, reading the report it says just that or how should we interpret this? :

"
We are well aware that these plaques will not be removed by the use of PHALLOSAN® forte. The above-named patient, however, delivered proof that if the penis is subjected to constant traction in the direction opposite to the curvature, the latter can be considerably reduced over a period of a few months, or at least the process can be inhibited."

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Ricky, great that you mention that.
Since the study was made many years ago we did do some other tests as well (but i must admit we did not do a clinicla trial but simple tests with patients we know off) THese tests showed a even faster result when switching sides. Of course it always depends how "bad" a curvature is, but by switching sides every day, you will increase a better result.

Does that answer help you?

BR
JUlian

Hi Julian

Maybe you remember I had a similar question about curvature, great you posted the clinical study as I wondered about that too. I did wonder about wearing it to the opposite side only though, for the case of remeding the curvature but you didn't recommend that. However, reading the report it says just that or how should we interpret this? :

"
We are well aware that these plaques will not be removed by the use of PHALLOSAN® forte. The above-named patient, however, delivered proof that if the penis is subjected to constant traction in the direction opposite to the curvature, the latter can be considerably reduced over a period of a few months, or at least the process can be inhibited."

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i will be on a business trip tomorrow at a fair so i will answer all your questions on thursday again, just want to let you know :)

BR
JUlian

Ricky77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Ricky, great that you mention that.
Since the study was made many years ago we did do some other tests as well (but i must admit we did not do a clinicla trial but simple tests with patients we know off) THese tests showed a even faster result when switching sides. Of course it always depends how "bad" a curvature is, but by switching sides every day, you will increase a better result.

Does that answer help you?

BR
JUlian

Thanks for your quick answer Julian :), yes, I would go for switching sides every day then.

Bobob

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian. I have logged 109hrs in 14 days and I seem to have everything working well. But the protective cap broke on me today and I need to order new ones along with my 3 free sleeves. Can you tell me the best way to place that order.
Thanks

roozter

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
After a month of using phallosan worry free and comfortable...mostly at nights, I had a serious issue a few days ago. I woke up to incredibly red and soar glans. I could barely walk without incredible pain. I cant remember being so freaked out. It took the whole day for the pain to subside. Its been 5 days now and the redness is almost gone. Its still very sensitive and still doesn't quite look right yet. I wasn't wearing the glans cap...I never had worn it the whole month. The gauge was near the end of green and the session was about 5 or 6 hrs long. I'm using the med cap with the small condom. I've already grown enough to fill the cap.
Id like some feedback from anyone who has experienced anything like this so I can find out what I had done wrong.or if I can even get back into the program...
And...any other injuries or issues that you may have had would be good to know.

rdeal7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Julian! So far I've been loving my Phallosan and think I've gained about .15"-.2", but just the other day, my small sleeve tore. I'm bummmmed. If I could get the 3 free [small?] sleeves, I would love you forever haha.