REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Aritobass,

i am sorry to hear that. Can you once more send me a PM with your order number please so i take care of that again. I will send you 2 different ones with the hope that one will be the perfect one for you.

Sorry for all this back and fourth.

All the best
Julian

Hi Julián , Thank u for all ur Help and i don't like give u this news but the condom that u sent me is exactly the size of medium I though I was going to be between small and medium sorry. Please let me know if u have those if not I can order the small ones even if it's tight at night sleeping and when I got an erection.
Thank u again and sorry for bothering a lot .

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Bobob,

hmmm... lets make some tests to figure out why you loose the Vacuum.

Can you please check if there is any whole inside the sleeve condom?
If not, please look at this movie, i guess this will be the answer. If its the pump i will arrange that you get everything in one package without paying for the shipping costs.

Please send me an email to: [email protected] with your address and copy this text so i know who you are :)

BR
Julian

Hi Julian I have 70 hours logged in with my phallosan so far. This thing's great. I don't know if it's in my head but my EQ is already better. The only thing I would like to know is how well do you think it works if I lose vaccume? It still pulls but not as well. In the begining I would lose vaccume until I figured out how to use it so now I don't have that problem. I'm going to order a couple protective caps when I order my 3 sleeves. Do you think they can put everything in the same box to save me a fortune in shipping? Thanks.

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Givi,
can you please send me a PM about that and remember me as i honestly dont know at the moment what we have discussed due to so many emails.
I am very sorry for that. I will take care of that immediately, promise!

BR
Julian

Hey Julian did you ever get an answer for me about the payment option? Haven't heard back from you in over a week. I'm assuming you have some bad news for me.

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Eyesee,

thanks a lot for your mail and welcome to the PE world and PEGYM :)

There is no expiration date at all, you can also for example mix the sizes, for instance 2 Medium and one large or 1 Small and 2 Medium.
You should due the following things to get the best success:
Wear the phallosan longer then 6 hours a day (dont split the hours)
Dont wear it in the red area as this will just cause a inflamation and no growth (strength is not equal to success)
When you remove the Phallosan you should have a sort of pulling feeling inside the penis (comparable when doing weights)
And very important , switch the sides every day (once to the right and once to the left)

Some wear the Phallosan every day more then 10 hours and call me after 2 month telling me that they have 0 gain, this is most of the time because all the pressure is on the white foam rubber ring and not on the condom. Just to prevent that from happening, please look at this movie below.

If you need anything at all you can always contact me or one of the great members here at PEGYM

All the best
Julian

Hi Julian. I am new to PE world and just recently purchased the phallosan. It is extremely comfortable! I have 2 questions. 1) Is there any expiration date on when I can request my 3 free sleeves? I wanted to hold off in the event my sleeve size requirements may change. 2) Are there any recommended routines on using the Phallosan?

Scandinavia

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

What routine would you say is the best for phallosan? Like 6, 8, 10 or 12 or more hours a day? And what do you think of wearing it at night with very low tension? I have just a little tension at night for 7 hours, do you think it would be better to wear it with medium or high green during day instead?
For me nights are a safe card, nothing that can come in between and interrupt my use of phallosan then.

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Scandinavia,

the best would be 9 hours a day, wearing it at the end of the green / beginning at yellow.
If you can manage this through the night you will have great results for sure!!!

In the Clinical trial we had a patient wearing Phallosan 9 hours a day (not at night) and he gained in 6 month 1.9 inch!!! This was recorded by the doctors.

Of course not everyone can achieve that but you could maybe beat this result.

Have a great weekend.

Julian

Hi Julian,

What routine would you say is the best for phallosan? Like 6, 8, 10 or 12 or more hours a day? And what do you think of wearing it at night with very low tension? I have just a little tension at night for 7 hours, do you think it would be better to wear it with medium or high green during day instead?
For me nights are a safe card, nothing that can come in between and interrupt my use of phallosan then.

Doood

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

Just a heads up I sent you an email for the 3 free sleeves. Also... thank you for having it in a nice professional box, presentation went over very well with the wife.

Also, After wearing it last night for the very first 1.5 hours, my Glans felt a little cool to the touch. Is this normal? I am using the protective condom.

Thanks sir!

Aritobass

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,
already sent u my order number, I hope u can sent me the condom between small and medium .
thank u for all ur help.

Jinal

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, yes i will for sure be at MOS tomorrow and be there for everyone who has and who had a question :)

As far as i know, Karl Ess pulled his purchase back. There are some guys which dont let anyone exist as they think they are Gods of PE. Hopefully someone will come once , buy it and make something good out of it.
Wish you a nice day or night

BR
Julian

Thank you for this conversation and your attention. You've apologized and you're back in the MoS forum. I have achieved my goal and this is my last message.
I wish you and the rest of the community a nice day.

manic5

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Julian!

I just ordered and received my Phallosan Forte. I will email you about the 3 free condom sleeves once I'm 100% certain of my size.

But I wanted to ask: Will anabolic steroid use affect your penis enlargement with this product?

fedumo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

Can you give me an update for the 3 complimentary condom sleeves.for order no. SWS- 73065 It has been 15 days since i ordered 3 complimentary medium sized condom sleeves but i still have not received any tracking number.

Tks

Juan

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi doood,

Thats nice to hear :)

yes thats completely normal, but no worries, you have enough blood circulation. The protector cap acts like a pressure suit (comparable to the suit Fight Pilots wear due to the G's) :) Cant give you a better example .

All the best
Julian

Hi Julian,

Just a heads up I sent you an email for the 3 free sleeves. Also... thank you for having it in a nice professional box, presentation went over very well with the wife.

Also, After wearing it last night for the very first 1.5 hours, my Glans felt a little cool to the touch. Is this normal? I am using the protective condom.

Thanks sir!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Manic,

thanks for your email, just tell me as soon as you know about the size you need.

About Anabolic Steroids. This will affect your sex life as well as Penis size in the future. We work with many guys together who are illustrated at Muscle and Fitness using such supplements. The problem is that the hormone therapies will end up in having less to none erections at night while you sleep .... i dont want to scare you but if these erections are missing the body will decrease the size of your penis as you probable know, everything you do not use the body starts to break down. And potency is a big issue. If you do not have this problem, think about using another supplement, which achieve more or less the same affect, as you will eventually end up with these issues.
When wearing the Phallosan you are working against this issue but you will not have the same increase as others.

All the best
Julian

Julian!

I just ordered and received my Phallosan Forte. I will email you about the 3 free condom sleeves once I'm 100% certain of my size.

But I wanted to ask: Will anabolic steroid use affect your penis enlargement with this product?

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Fedumo,

thanks for your mail. I just told my collegues to hurry up and send them to you immediately.
You will soon get a tracking code with which you track it with your local post in 2 working days :)

I am sorry for the delay.

All the best
Julian

Hi Julian,

Can you give me an update for the 3 complimentary condom sleeves.for order no. SWS- 73065 It has been 15 days since i ordered 3 complimentary medium sized condom sleeves but i still have not received any tracking number.

Tks

Juan

manic5

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Manic,

thanks for your email, just tell me as soon as you know about the size you need.

About Anabolic Steroids. This will affect your sex life as well as Penis size in the future. We work with many guys together who are illustrated at Muscle and Fitness using such supplements. The problem is that the hormone therapies will end up in having less to none erections at night while you sleep .... i dont want to scare you but if these erections are missing the body will decrease the size of your penis as you probable know, everything you do not use the body starts to break down. And potency is a big issue. If you do not have this problem, think about using another supplement, which achieve more or less the same affect, as you will eventually end up with these issues.
When wearing the Phallosan you are working against this issue but you will not have the same increase as others.

All the best
Julian

Thanks for the quick reply Julian.

So far using this product I have an issue. The head of my penis does not stay in the bell when I connect the device around my waste. It either eventually slips out and the device disconnects. Or the device will stay connected, but it's not pulling on my penis but instead just pulling on the skin.

I'm using the medium bell, my penis won't fit in the small one and I'm too small for the large. I'm not sure what to do? Maybe I'm in between the small and the medium?

Doood

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

Im glad you brought up your thoughts on the nightly erections. The Phallosan does seem to restrict the head and last few inches because of the medium bell and sleeve when getting an erection in the AM. In other words..when I take the device off, I can see the base of my shaft is much larger than up top. Will this impede my girth gains for the last few inches and glans at the top, maybe I should try switching to the large bell and sleeve?

Scandinavia

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,

I'm curious, some users change sides several times a day while some change sides every other day. Do you know if there is any difference in gains between the two ways of using Phallosan?

I know you says that it is better to wear phallosan for 9 hours in a row instead of using it for a couple of hours here and there. Does that mean there is almost no benefit from using it spread out over the day?