Orgasm during intercourse

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been with my GF for a year and a half .. we were having great sex in the first few months. She came twice during intercourse within a 30 day window. Seemed like the conitions were perfect. Hasn't happened in over a year now.

The sex us not as good since I started living with her. It's getting vanilla fir me. She comes almost every time ( sometimes multiple) from manual or oral. She lives my finger the best.

Those two times, I brought her to the brink and then went at it missionary ...it was AWESOME ! But also a lot work and grinding.

She's come close since but she didn't seem to enjoy intercourse as much as before... she wants me to get off quick. She gets dry and sore. When I touch her clit during sex, she loves, but tells me to stop because it's TOO sensitive.

I'm thinking of spicing things up with a vibrstor in her a**. whole I'm doing her. I think she'd do it because she seemed open to having my d**k in there.

Any advice ? I know the stats say that 70-80% off girls don't cum from penetration. But I think she can. And, two other times she started crying during sex. I couldn't tell if she came but she said it was amazing and a much different feeling than she's ever had.

What is going on ?

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So we've had sex over 100 times and she came 4 times during sex. Ugh.

She did come 12 times once from manual though.... it tells me that she has it in her. My ex-wife would always touch herself during sex and she came every damn time.

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
100 times in a year and a half!? :eek: I'm not going to like being older.. So little sex :(

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha.... I like to wait a few days in between. Feels much better !

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
The idea that most women do not come from penetration seems to have come from a piece of piss poor research that has not been replicated. There are however women that find it difficult .

spanky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my experience, women *wanting* to cum is far more critical than which part of her body you tickle.

Closed054

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes women can come from penetration, just not common. Enjoy however she comes!

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Every girl I've been with has came from penetration. of the penisdillusrex type

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yes women can come from penetration, just not common. Enjoy however she comes!

Not my experience re penetration.
Yes enjoy here orgasms however they come.

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update: last night, l went with manual stimulation while doing it from behind. It was awesome... she went nuts. Trouble is she tightens up and tried pushing me out. I would have none of that though... lol. I'd still love to get her off more without having to do this. Maybe when the kids are home and coming in the bedroom ):

I can go for close to an hour... maybe with some more foreplay, get her the brink and then get down. She did say last night that she likes it harder and faster. Maybe I should be better and taking hints.

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
She also told me recently that she never came until after her divorce 6 years ago ( never came at all I believe). She was 39 when she got divorced. Maybe she's still learning how to get off ? She is very, VERY orgasmic when I give her manual stimulation.

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Every girl I've been with has came from penetration. of the penisdillusrex type
Yeah, all two of them, right ? And they weren't faking... statistics indicate you are a liar or delusional, or stupid. Or all three

mulkey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My gf said her ex would pound her mound for long periods and she would fake an organism to try to end it.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
The idea that most women do not come from penetration seems to have come from a piece of piss poor research that has not been replicated. There are however women that find it difficult .

Firstly decorum gentleman.
The idea that most women don't cum from penetration is widespread, but there is no real evidence of it.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
100 times in a year and a half!? :eek: I'm not going to like being older.. So little sex :(

You are Sooooooo! Wrong. 53 and can't keep her out of the bedroom as her testosterone rise and mine go to sh*t.

joeamerica69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Based off of my experiences, every woman can cum from penetration, (barring a genuine medical issue) there just aren't a lot of guys out there who make it happen. :D

So quit believing it's the girl's fault and work on your technique if you aren't currently successful. You will be a better lover in the long run, which means more sexy time for you. :cool:

Last edited:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score

Agreed, I have not been with many women that could not come.

I believe most can and do.

Pheea

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Update: last night, l went with manual stimulation while doing it from behind. It was awesome... she went nuts. Trouble is she tightens up and tried pushing me out. I would have none of that though... lol. I'd still love to get her off more without having to do this. Maybe when the kids are home and coming in the bedroom ):

I can go for close to an hour... maybe with some more foreplay, get her the brink and then get down. She did say last night that she likes it harder and faster. Maybe I should be better and taking hints.

Hi, my first time replying to a post. A woman's perspective...More foreplay, I know I love it. I think it would be a better sexual world if we all once we find that person, spend a minimum of 3 days together. No cell phones, just finger foods (already made) limited clothing (only robes or something easy to remove) or no clothing and no interruptions just exploring getting know what each person likes and does not like nor want. Foreplay start with more than just touching skin. I know for me touching my mind, sounds, smells get me in the mood. That might help. And whenever I've tightend up a whisper in my ear (depending on the mood im in reassuring or dirty) will open me back up. Maybe something as vanilla as " Baby stay open for me, I want to feel as good as you've been feeling...so let me in can open her back up. Or something as rough as babe uh uh...I been teasing you all night joker laugh let me pound you. You are right an hour of foreplay is nothing if you want the multi orgasms. Its just what type of intimacy do you want with her. Men are visual and Women are more in their heads. Once you get their heads to respond then your head will respond and everything is good. Hope I have added something worthwhile to this discussion. Thanks for hearing me out.

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Its funny, i read this post last Friday on the train thinking I know the feeling. I think that most women CAN cum from Intercourse but its much harder and does take work so most do not have vaginal g spot orgasms. Ive been dating my girl for 4 months only on the weekend. She takes medication and many times she cant even cum when I go down on her. And I know what Im doing. So yesterday, Sunday morning ritual, she cooked us breakfast and said come and get it. I made my plate and then I kissed her. It was one of those spark kisses and it progressed. We left our plates on the counter and went to the bedroom. I started slow, just giving her the tip. After she begs for more I slide it all the way in and she gasps. I was working her and listening to her queues. Slower, deeper, her breathing, reading and listening to her queues. After about 10 minutes of awesomeness, I went all in and held myself over her. From below she grabbed my ass and started doing all the work, gringing me from below. Next thing i knew she says "cum with me". She exploded with the loudest orgasm and i let myself cum with her. That was our first g spot Intercourse orgasm. It was amazing. It took about 30-40 tries and 4 months for us to find the spot. But since the beginning ive asked her to work with me. Tell me what she wants. Sometimes she is animal and wants to be pounded when she cant cum. Sometimes like yesterday she wants it slow and just grind away and bam. Explosion. I guess my point is two fold. First, its not easy to give MOST women a vaginal g spot orgasm. Second, communication. Talk to her during sex and after. Tell her to tell you what is working. For me I cant feel my dick hitting her spots. So I cant tell when Im hitting the right spot if she doesnt tell me. Either verbally or with her breathing. So thats my experience and suggestion.