Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hi Big Al,

I am new member here on PEGYM.
I already had read many articles and threads on this site but I would like to ask some questions anyway.

I am uncircumcised guy with penis above 7inches(did not take those special measurments yet but I will soon :)), and recently I have bought Bathmate X40.
Do you have some good tips about using a bathmate eg. which training program and exercices I should combine with it to maximize my lenght and girth gains and so on?

Thank you very much

You're welcome :) Make sure that your EQ is good enough to add pumping as an active part of your routine. You can use the following routine outlined here to get started.

If your EQ can't bear too much of an increase, then you can get started by using a pump under light pressure as a part of your warm ups and warm downs.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hello Big Al, I really would like to thank you on the great information yourself and members have posted on this site. It is a great wealth. Below is my current PE and was wondering what your thoughts are on it. Any tips would be great. Thanks.

I am working up to 30 min elliptical training for cardio and weight lost. Since the beginning of August I've gone from 182 lbs to 173 lbs as of today. I am looking for another 10 lbs off.

As of last Friday this is my current PE training:
* After morning shower with 5 min rag warm up
* 5 min on Bathmate Hercules, 1 min off with warm rag, 10 mins on again
* while bathmate is on I do 3 sets of 15 kegels as well

After work: 20 min cardio workout..(eventually 30 min) working on my stamina
*10 min warm up hot rag,
*Basic stretches(front,down,up,side left,side right,circular) 30-40 sec each and I do 3 sets of these
*warm down 10 mins
*10 mins of 2 handed jelqing
*warm down 5 mins.

Have shower and supper.
Around 6:30
*10 min warm up hot rag
*2 - 3 hrs of X4 extender stretching
*5 - 10 min warm down

After the extender I edge 2 - 3 times 5x per week and 3 times per week after edging I masturbate.

I have also started taking along with my:
*Centrum 50+ multivitamin (morning)
* 800 UI og vitamin E (morning)
* NO3 L-arginine 3 capsules (evening)
*Anabolic Freak (2 morning and 2 evening).

August 4th,2015 started: FG: 3.75 FL: 3.5 EG: 4.5 BPEL: 5.5

September 5th, 2015 FG: 4.125 FL: 4.125 EG: 4.875 BPEL: 6.125 BPFSL: 6.25

I am happy so far with my gains. my erection girth feels sooo..much larger in my hand it feels great.

Currently I start on Sundays and finish Thursday evenings with the week end off. So 5 on with 2 off.
Should I change too: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on and 2 off instead?

How does this sound as a PE training routine to my experienced members. All help is definitely welcomed.

Thank you for this informative post. While your routine looks detailed, I'd need to know more about your training background leading you up to this routine- as well as how you plan to progress from session to session. The details of your needs would best be suited to the coaching program.

I will say that you might want to examine your training in detail to figure out what works best for you as you seem to be performing a bunch of different techniques. Use only those that you feel are best contributing to your progress.

Have you considered the MeCoach program yet? We offer special promotions for members of the PEGym.

Last edited:

ben22

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Big Al

Thank you very much for your reply!

Cheers
Ben

Hater

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Big Al, what do you suggest: Edge after a Jelq session or later on the day?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey Big Al, what do you suggest: Edge after a Jelq session or later on the day?

To get the most out of the synergy of using all of your exercises together, it should be performed after your jelqs (or kegels, if they're in your routine), and immediately before your warm down.

Hater

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To get the most out of the synergy of using all of your exercises together, it should be performed after your jelqs (or kegels, if they're in your routine), and immediately before your warm down.

Oh oke thanks! Today i jelqed, warmed down, kegel'd and edged and did kegels again afterwards (i know i should not have done the kegels after)

So next time:

Jelq -> Kegel -> Edge -> Warm down

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Oh oke thanks! Today i jelqed, warmed down, kegel'd and edged and did kegels again afterwards (i know i should not have done the kegels after)

So next time:

Jelq -> Kegel -> Edge -> Warm down

The addition I'd recommend is as follows:

Warm up > Jelq > Kegel > Edge > Warm down

luckyducky

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Big Al! I have a slightly smaller glans than I have mid girth and also I have about a 25 degree curve to the left. Would it be a good idea to perform boa constrictors while jelqing against the curve? Also I'm a little frightened to jelq erect, since I've heard a lot of bad things about how it can actually make you lose your gains etc.

I've been doing normal jelqing/stretches for about 2 months and I'm now looking into creating a new routine which will involve Squeezes and stretches and something for the glans! Any thoughts will be appreciated! :)

Hater

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Al, another question haha.

Was searching some info about ADS and found this post of you: You're going to be able to generate much more tension with manual exercises, so use your extender after your manual exercises to keep the tissues stretched.

What is your opinion about beginners using ADS?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey Big Al! I have a slightly smaller glans than I have mid girth and also I have about a 25 degree curve to the left. Would it be a good idea to perform boa constrictors while jelqing against the curve?

I'd recommend taking the gradual approach. First, attempt to resolve the curve by using the hand opposite the curve almost exclusively for the bulk of your exercises. If that doesn't work, attempt the Erect Bend. Once you've become proficient enough with the Erect Bend, you can attempt other intense exercises for resolving the curve (if you need it).

Also I'm a little frightened to jelq erect, since I've heard a lot of bad things about how it can actually make you lose your gains etc.

Jelqing erect is for advanced trainees. You should work up to being able to do that over time.

I've been doing normal jelqing/stretches for about 2 months and I'm now looking into creating a new routine which will involve Squeezes and stretches and something for the glans! Any thoughts will be appreciated! :)

Have you looked into the Jelq Free routine?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey Al, another question haha.

Was searching some info about ADS and found this post of you: You're going to be able to generate much more tension with manual exercises, so use your extender after your manual exercises to keep the tissues stretched.

What is your opinion about beginners using ADS?

I think manual exercises should be mastered to some degree first- at least for the beginner phase.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
I'd suggest you complete your full 90 day conditioning routine before moving on to advanced exercises or changing up your routine. You might as well gain the maximum benefits of the JP90 first, IMO. Many newbies who gain during that conditioning take a short break then begin it all over again, yielding even more gains the second time around. Be persistent and consistent and build your exercise intensity and reps in JP90, before doing advanced, to gain the greatest benefits from PE later on.

goggi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey!

Can you please help me with this question... Im really confused about stretching sets.

Some guys like PESG, are doing only one set of 5 directions for 30sec.
Others do 3 sets of 5 directions for 30sec.

I tried both variations and my penis didn't turtle on one set neither on 3sets and I had positive PI on both.
Im doing PE for 2 months now, but I can't decide which routine should I stick with it.

What do you recomend?

For now I do basic routine (2on-1off) 10min warming, stretching, 10min jelq, 15min edging

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hey!

Can you please help me with this question... Im really confused about stretching sets.

Some guys like PESG, are doing only one set of 5 directions for 30sec.
Others do 3 sets of 5 directions for 30sec.

I tried both variations and my penis didn't turtle on one set neither on 3sets and I had positive PI on both.
Im doing PE for 2 months now, but I can't decide which routine should I stick with it.

What do you recomend?

For now I do basic routine (2on-1off) 10min warming, stretching, 10min jelq, 15min edging

Start off with one set and see how it affects you. If [after awhile] you derive growth from one set but feel as if you can handle 2, then add another set.

The goal of training isn't to see how far you can push yourself until you turtle, get sore, etc.- it's to maximize gains.

goggi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you Big Al!

I was just afraid to not stimulated enough my growth with one set.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website