Leluv Extender Unboxing/First Impression/Review

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your erect base girth is less than 15cm(6inches) then you should buy the normal base Leluv and not the Large base one.

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, my base girth is much larger than the rest of penis but still maximum is 5.7 inch. I will get the normal one.

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This was just my second day with leluv slider. I put the silicon on just behind the glans and when start to increase length even though I feel comfortable, the silicon moved up to cover half of the glans. Does this mean I am putting too much tension (glans get little cold as well)? I am able to press on middle of shaft and it bends a little without discomfort. Am I using too much tension?

coco7686

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This was just my second day with leluv slider. I put the silicon on just behind the glans and when start to increase length even though I feel comfortable, the silicon moved up to cover half of the glans. Does this mean I am putting too much tension (glans get little cold as well)? I am able to press on middle of shaft and it bends a little without discomfort. Am I using too much tension?

How did the normal leluv work for you? Did you have to get the larger one?

peforever

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hav even using it for about 1:30 hr for 3 to 4 times a week. If I had the option, I would buy the larger one, since the base area is kind of tight specially when I pump or clamp before it. INO, No disadvantage in having larger base, unless your base girth even erect never reaches 5 inches.

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score

The larger one only costs 6$ more and it's worth it. If you are over 5 inches erect/pumped in girth you benefit heavily from the wider base. You also have extra space to fit in a silicon sleeve to protect the skin from burning.