Journey across Arrakis, Usul’s log

usul

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another good week in. My goal is to work up to 30 minutes stretching, and 30 minutes of Jelqing. Once I have met that goal I am going to work my way into having stretching focused days and tissue expansion focused days

Last edited:

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
My stretch focused routine will be 45-50 minutes of directional stretches, A-stretches, bundled stretches, and internal stretches.
My Tissue expansion focused day is pretty much looking4more's routine, 4 minute periods of jelqing broken apart by either uli's or erect squeezes.
I am also looking to use an extender during the time I am studying or alone, working up to 3 hours a day.
I also want to ad pumping to my expansion day but I think that is something that can wait for a month or two.
Also it appears as if I have gained about an 1/8th in my BPSFL.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Time for an update. I have worked up to stretching for 30 minutes and jelqing for 30 minutes. It appears that I have gained about a 1/16" since i last measured. Pretty sweet. Stay consistent. If anyone is interested in looking at the data from my weekly measurements let me know, I am happy to share. Since I started measuring I have gained at every weekly measurement.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
No gains this week. It does not worry me since I have gained a little more than a quarter inch over the last 3 weeks. I took another rest day today and will have 4 sessions this week instead of the usual 5.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Made a measurement, magically I have gained an 1/8”. I have reached my second goal bringing my cumulative gains up to 1”.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
thank you sir! You are on the money about how EQ is a must for quality gains.

You're most welcome- and thanks!

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Gains Gains Gains. another 1/16". Cardio exercise feels like it is important to gains.

Cardio is vital to EQ- which is vital to gains. If your EQ is poor, your potential for gains will be also.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
I almost want to say that people miss out on gains because they either fail to put two and two together or lack the discipline to exercise. PE really does require a holistic approach.

Also I have gained once again...

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
I am on the eve of hitting my third goal, it is unreal to think of how much I have made myself grow. I have a few nuggets of info and tricks that helped me in my journey that I would like to share with others.

Routine
-my routine has not really changed since I began 5 months ago. The only thing I have changed is the duration of time I spend stretching or expanding tissue. My workouts usually run about an hour to a little more than an hour. This does not include my warm up (12 min rice sock). I don't think it really matters whether or not you stretch first or jelq first. I stretch first. When I began I was only stretching 10 minutes and jelqing 10 minutes. I have slowly worked up to roughly 30 minutes a piece.

Stretching
-I pretty much stretch in all directions. 50 seconds hold followed by shakes/helicopter shakes/thigh slaps. The directions I mainly focused on Straight Out, Straight Down, Between The Cheeks, Straight up (started month 4). I also stretched to the right and the left across my thighs (you can get a lot of tension on these). I also would make slow circles or cranks to the right or left.
-Please for the love of god go slow when increasing the amount of tension. This is a marathon. Remember, stretching will feel different at different points, you are stretching certain tissues more than others (e.g. skin, ligaments, tunica). Please go slow.
-I wash my hands with Irish spring hand soap before stretching. Its weird but after you rinse all of the suds off you almost wash a second layer off, your hands will be very "gripy". This combined with baby powder worked very well for me in getting a good grip. There are many other ways to get a good grip. look around, its out there.

Jelqing
- I focused on duration. Move the blood around, expand the tissues. Ive used Extra Virgin olive oil, baby oil, eroset vein oil. Get lubed up well enough to move blood around effectively.

Maximize your edging.
-My main focus is always on getting maximum expansion, I get to the PONR, reverse kegel to let blood rush into my unit, and then kegel to hold it in. The timing of the reverse kegel followed by the kegel takes some time to get down. Remember the goal here is maximum expansion. I sometimes like to do a few sets of towel raises when I edge, your pelvic floor needs to keep up with your growth.
-I usually edge after at least 3 out of 5 of my days. Even just 10 minutes of edging AFTER stretching that is followed by jelqing seems to do a lot to expand my tissues past their "max filled state".

EQ is your friend.
- If your EQ is right you will gain. My EQ work consists of Edging, Kegeling, reverse kegeling, and Cardio exercise; there are volumes of information on all of these all over this site and other similar sites. You cannot ignore EQ and expect to make great gains.
- Cardio and weight training will improve your EQ (your heart will be better at pumping blood)

Supplements
-male multivitamin, collagen supplement.
-all of the tissues in your dick have collagen in them in some form.

General advice
-Make it a whole "you" improvement project. PE, physical fitness, skills/career. I had to get the PE routine down and set in stone before working on going to the gym consistently. Trying to do a lot of things all at once will burn you out. I have found that building it up makes it less daunting of a task.
-ITS A MARATHON.

Last edited:

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I almost want to say that people miss out on gains because they either fail to put two and two together or lack the discipline to exercise. PE really does require a holistic approach.

I agree, 100%!

Also I have gained once again...

Congratulations!

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
finished my first session of the week. didnt miss a beat. Im going with four sessions this week going to try for 5 next week.
-15 minutes of stretching, 15 minutes of jelqing
-12 minute warm up too

My goal is to work back up to stretch focused days and expansion focused days.

I did not lose any length over my 3 month decondition break.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Got a good week in, 4 days and no issues. I might have gained, but I'm leaning towards it being everything getting loosened back up. great start either way

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Another consistent week in the books. 4 sessions. worked up to 20 minutes on jelqing and stretching. I also measured. No gains or anything. It's also crazy to expect any gains after 8 sessions. consistency is everything

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
I have gotten another solid week in. up to about 22 minutes on both jelqing and stretching again. I have noticed a few positive things. More vascular, better hang. I know that I have gained in my BPSFL, I think I might have gained in my erect length. I am only going to call that when I gain an 1/8". consistency is important.