Journey across Arrakis, Usul’s log

usul

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have done several measurements over the past few days. There was some variation between them. A few possibilities for it could be:

1. Erection level at the time of measurement
2. How recently Had I done PE

I need consistency in my erections when I measure. As my EQ improves this should improve.

I also added stretching side to side and stretching straight out, can really feel it. I will measure again in a month and see what happens

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Update time. I had an interesting experience trying to hang this morning. I thought I would be able to figure it out and get a set in within an hour. Haha I was wrong. Kind of funny looking back on it. I think it is something that needs to be learned and tinkered with for a couple of hours before I incorporate it into my routine.

I’m pretty positive now that I have been making gains too. Been much more consistent in my EQ when taking measurements.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Measured once again and it appears I have gained 0.125" inches since I last measured. I am measuring week to week and plotting the data in a time series, and will be happy to share if the community is interested. Even to me the week to week measurements seem excessive but it will give the data high granularity.

Some pertinent notes:
-8 weeks of at least 5 sessions per week ( 5 on 2 off) 10 weeks total
-12 minute warm up with rice pad
-20 minutes of stretching (SD, SO, BTC, Side to side, rotations) hold stretches for 50 seconds
-jelq for 10 to 15 minutes
-supplements: Glucosamine, multi-vitamin, magnesium, zinc
-measured at the same location every time and at [10] erection
-exercising 4-5 days a week. Weightlifting for 45 minutes. either steady state cardio or Intervals

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Measured once again and it appears I have gained 0.125" inches since I last measured.

Congratulations on your gains!

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Weekly update time:

Had another great week of consistent training, ready for my rest days. I measured this morning after my session and found that I am up to 8” for my BPSFL, a gain of 1/16th of an inch. My BPEL Seems to be a hair above the 7.5 inch mark.

I have made almost all of my gains over the past 4 weeks. Up until this point my gains have been fairly linear, it would be foolish of me to expect it to remain that way. If they seems to have slowed or plateaued by the time I measure next week I will look to increase the duration of my exercises or possibly begin hanging or using an ADS. Any input would be appreciated.

EDIT: I feel like I need to provide a little context for my measurements if anyone is wondering. My BPSFL and BPEL measurements at this point in time were done with a different method that how I am measuring now. When I took these measurements I would hunch over and even press my measuring device into the side on the right. Now I measure with a straight back and hips and press my ruler in right over the top of my penis. If any lurker wants to know more just message me.

Last edited:

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
update time once more:

I had an impromptu measuring session today, it appears that I have gained a 1/16th of an inch! I will measure again this weekend to confirm. To be honest I spent much of the early part of this week and last week fretting about whether or not I had hit a plateau. I messaged some more experienced practitioners about it, their responses did a lot to allay my fears. Perhaps measuring every week has caused me to get into my own head.

pertinent notes and observations:
- I am pretty sure that there is a correlation between gaining in BPEL and BPSFL. I have been tending to gain in my BPSFL before I gain in my BPEL.
- It is very easy to get in your own head doing this, especially if you are measuring all the time. The important thing is that you stay consistent in your program. The water can get rough sometimes the important thing is to keep moving forward and stay the course.
- PE is real

Routine:

12 minute warm up
25 minute directional stretches (SO, Side to side, SD, BTC)
20 minutes jelqing

abiggerone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looks like the spice is still flowing for you. ;)

abiggerone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It looks like it is, I hope to have my own Shai-hulud one day.

:) I cant wait for this.

https://movieweb.com/dune-remake-2020-production-wrap-denis-villeneuve/

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
I am adding a few more passive layers to my routine, an ADS and a water pump.

The Water pump will hold the tissues in an expanded state after my morning work out. I will wear the ADS during the day when I am able to (mainly after work). Should still end up being around 3 hours a day in the ADS.

As of now my routine is:

12 minute rice pad warm up
25 minutes of directional stretches
20 minutes of jelqs
10 minutes of water pump

3+ hours of ADS in the evening

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
did an official measurement. I can confirm I have gained another 1/16". This stuff works. Stay consistent.

Congratulations on your continued progress!

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Update time:

Took a bit of a break this week to exercise a little caution. I think I got a little cavalier using my xleeve. I should be good to go by monday. Recovery days make a difference.

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
I am back from a 2 week break, I measured and it appears I didn’t lose any of my gains. So hooray me.

The only thing I am looking to change in my routine is to focus a little more on expansion type exercises and EQ.

As long as I keep consistently gaining in my flaccid length I will abstain from hanging, extending or an ADS. Manual stretching has worked just fine for me.

Last edited:

usul

Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow. I just finished my morning session, 2nd this week. I did an impromptu measuring session and lo and behold I have made gains. Not only that but I have achieved my first goal of gaining a half inch. This stuff works. Just stay consistent