I'm A Woman, Ask Me Anything!

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
WTF?...NEW?...INACTIVE, MAYBE, but NOT NEW! You joined in Nov. 2015! Where ya been dude?...off sniffin' panties all this time?:rolleyes::becky:

Haa, Ha I know that dude, Mr Hand.

iamchrno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WTF?...NEW?...INACTIVE, MAYBE, but NOT NEW! You joined in Nov. 2015! Where ya been dude?...off sniffin' panties all this time?:rolleyes::becky:
nah man i thought im not gonna love the community that's why i stop being active and im just checking post here anyway but right now im starting to love it

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
nah man i thought im not gonna love the community that's why i stop being active and im just checking post here anyway but right now im starting to love it

Well, WELCOME BACK!:thumb: Why don't you go to the "introduce yourself" forum and RE-introduce yourself? Catch us up on all those "Panty Raids" that distracted you for the last couple of years!:becky:

iamchrno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, WELCOME BACK!:thumb: Why don't you go to the "introduce yourself" forum and RE-introduce yourself? Catch us up on all those "Panty Raids" that distracted you for the last couple of years!:becky:
lol ima virgin and i love armpits of a WOMAN - thats my introduction

Last edited:

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol ima virgin and i love armpits of a WOMAN - thats my introduction

Gee, with a solid intro like that I can't understand why you're a virgin.

Is that the first thing you say to the ladys, or the second? I mean an introduction like that is right up there with " can you help me get this couch into my windowless van?...you got purdy skin."

iamchrno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gee, with a solid intro like that I can't understand why you're a virgin.

Is that the first thing you say to the ladys, or the second? I mean an introduction like that is right up there with " can you help me get this couch into my windowless van?...you got purdy skin."
i thought it's a cool joke men but i still love armpits LOL

iamchrno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do anyone know what's the best spot to stimulate the girl to make her crazy when it comes to sex

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
They are all different. The fun is finding the spot. Go look!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well my standard line is "Yo bitch get naked and get on the bed". From what I understand it doesn't work for everyone.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
How about on how you initiate sex can you tell me how you do it lol

Hmm...predicated on your questions since you decided to "re-up" your membership here, I'm beginning to suspect you're either underage or a TROLL. A FEW CLARIFICATIONS FOR YOU:

We are a DICK site, US based, so you MUST be 18 or older to be here. Our PRIMARY purpose is to help guys improve their PENIS HEALTH in a variety of ways.

YOU, on the other hand, seem to enjoy "playing" on this particular forum asking questions like a 12 year old might.:bad: If these are truly the answers to questions you're interested in pursuing, I suggest you get a membership over at literotica. You may also find shopping the menu on Redditt more to your liking. When you're interested in improving your Dick, come back & see us!

Conversely, if you ARE 18 or over, NOT a TROLL, and want to grow your dick, I encourage you (once again) to go to the intro forum, tell us about your concerns / desires (penis related) and do a proper introduction so that we may help you seek answers.

NEXT, READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left. AFTER you've completed ALL that, ask APPROPRIATE QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE FORUMS & you'll receive APPROPRIATE ANSWERS. IF YOU DON'T DESIRE TO DO THAT, GO ELSEWHERE.

Last edited:

iamchrno

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmm...predicated on your questions since you decided to "re-up" your membership here, I'm beginning to suspect you're either underage or a TROLL. A FEW CLARIFICATIONS FOR YOU:

We are a DICK site, US based, so you MUST be 18 or older to be here. Our PRIMARY purpose is to help guys improve their PENIS HEALTH in a variety of ways.

YOU, on the other hand, seem to enjoy "playing" on this particular forum asking questions like a 12 year old might.:bad: If these are truly the answers to questions you're interested in pursuing, I suggest you get a membership over at literotica. You may also find shopping the menu on Redditt more to your liking. When you're interested in improving your Dick, come back & see us!

Conversely, if you ARE 18 or over, NOT a TROLL, and want to grow your dick, I encourage you (once again) to go to the intro forum, tell us about your concerns / desires (penis related) and do a proper introduction so that we may help you seek answers.

NEXT, READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left. AFTER you've completed ALL that, ask APPROPRIATE QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE FORUMS & you'll receive APPROPRIATE ANSWERS. IF YOU DON'T DESIRE TO DO THAT, GO ELSEWHERE.
Sorry my bad
I'm gonna be responsible right now until the end of my time

wmwl2 spice

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As a woman how much of turn on is volume of cum? Does extra large loads turn you on more? Especailly if doing oral?

Wildflower

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As a woman how much of turn on is volume of cum? Does extra large loads turn you on more? Especailly if doing oral?

Ive taken up to 10ish swallows in one setting. Its a smidgen hard to remember how to breath after that many. So id say thatd be my max. Lol

Last edited:

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Ive taken up to 10ish swallows in one setting. Its a smidgebhard to remember how to breath after that many. So id say thatd be my max. Lol

I think some of your post was in Elvish. For a good laugh google "smidgebhard" hahaha.