Follow my progress

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new on this forum, posted this already a week ago or so but it dissapeared, so another try.

I am not really new to PE. think I am already jelqing and stretching for 10 years now, off and on. I did see results so that’s the main reason I kept doing it but I never could get really consistent with my efforts.

Four weeks ago I decided to take it a bit more seriously and bought a Bath Mate X30. The reason is that I want to be bigger, so more length and more girth, and I want to have better and longer lasting erections. My wife is not complaining about anything, but I want to stay ahead of problems :)

I have created my own routine and I would like to have some feedback, and I also have a couple of questions in general, hopefully you guys can help me out, point me in the right direction, stuff like that.

I do this routine for 2 days, then I rest 1 day, and rest means really rest so I don’t do anything at all.

My routine:
Stretching in 5 directions for 30 seconds each
5 minutes in BM - Flaccid
25 slow wet jelqs
25 slow wet jelqs

I build the BM time up from 3 minutes each when I first got it for the first week, then I moved to 4 minutes in the second week and now I am on 5 minutes. The stretching and jelqing I kept the same from the moment I started.

My Physical Indicators are top notch so far, my unit looks bigger right after a session but also the next day. Morning erections are also great and I stay hard longer in the morning as well. Sex is great too, no issues at all.

I want to stick to this routine for a month, so one more week, and then increase the effort. My first thought would be to enter the BM hard instead of flaccid and stick to that for another month while keeping a sharp eye on my PI. When I am growing I want to stick to it until I grow no more and then increase the effort again. What would be best to do then? More jelqs? More sets of stretching? Longer in the BM?

Looking for some solid advice:)

I will measure once a week, around 8 o clock in the morning.

That’s it for now, thanks for helping out and I will try and post my progress here.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, so four weeks further and my EQ is really good. In the morning hard erections and it definitely looks bigger but thats all because of the improved EQ I would say. During the day also lots of erections and the wife is happy as well, she cant hide her enthousiasm and makes compliments all day. She wants to see it multiple times a day as well :)

Changed my routine:
My routine:
Stretching in 5 directions for 30 seconds each
5 minutes in BM - 100% erect
30 slow wet jelqs
30 slow wet jelqs

I read alot about PE in general and here on the forums, I get a bit confused because some say you should not mix Jelqing and stretching with a Bathmate session, some use the BM as a "cool down" other as a warmup. Also I see different stories about the intervals, some use it for 15 minutes straight, maybe two times a day, and some say it better to do 5 minute intervals.

As long as my EQ is good I will stick to this I guess, when after 3 months no noticable gains are present I will evaluate the routine and probably change it.

Also stick to the 2 days training and 1 day off routine, seems to work for quite some people so why not me.

Today is a rest day, tomorrow I can get back at it again, looking forward to it. I will also add my stats so everyone can see the progress.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
There's nothing cut in stone as far as PE goes. If it's working for you stick with it. I'm glad to see that you have changed it up to pumping erect with the BM Pumping for 5 minutes flaccid would have done nothing for you.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There's nothing cut in stone as far as PE goes. If it's working for you stick with it. I'm glad to see that you have changed it up to pumping erect with the BM Pumping for 5 minutes flaccid would have done nothing for you.

I understand that. So that's why I will stick to this routine and find out what it does for me. I started with the BM flaccid because I did not want to take any risks and it felt like I was preparing my friend for the real work :)

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-3-2019 Rest day
13-3-2019
Stretching in 5 directions for 30 seconds each and I do that circle stretch for 30 seconds.
30 slow wet jelqs
30 slow wet jelqs

I am thinking about something I read on this forum, if you increase your EQ, your gains will come easier. Can someone tell me, in my situation, what I can do more to improve EQ?

Kegels? Edging? Stretching during the day above the stretching I already do?

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
14-3:
Same routine as the day before. The wife wanted to watch how I used the BM which was kind of strange, she like it though. Do others wife’s/gf’s do that? If not I will tell her to leave me alone next time 😁

Right after pumping we had sex for an hour or so but my dick was only up to par the last 15 minutes. Is that like fatigue from pumping, so it’s best not to do so, or was it having a bad hair day?

Today is a rest day, I find hard to not do anything but I force myself to it.

Decided to start with 50 Kegels today and make it a daily thing.

Next topic to investigate: Edging.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
15-3 Rest day.

Did 50 kegels, I do 5 sets of 10, each kegel lasting 5 seconds. Didn’t know if I was doing it properly but when I was in the shower I saw my balls move, the right one to be more accurate and that seems to be correct.

16-3
Gland felt irritated so decided to make it another rest day. Probably caused by the good sex after pumping but I am careful.

Executed 50 Kegels as above.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
17-3, 18-3 and 19-3 took rest days and only did 50 Kegels, because my dick did not feel proper. A bit irritated and I really really really don’t want to injure my dick since I love fucking so much. I don’t know what caused the irritation, pumping or the rough fucking right after pumping but my pride and joy is back in shape.

20-3 and 21-3
Stretching in 5 directions for 30 seconds each and I do that circle stretch for 30 seconds.
30 slow wet jelqs
30 slow wet jelqs
50 Kegels spread out over the day(5 sets of 10)

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
22-3 Rest

23-3 and 24-3 Same routine as above. After this session I was edging and found out I had red spots on the base of my dick. Freaked me out. Did some research and found out it is a neutral indicator although some say it is negative. So I took rest days until all red spots were gone. Took around three days. There goes 25,26 and 27-3. I resumed my routine on 28 and 29, same routine as mentioned above. 30 was a rest day. 31 and 1-4 same routine and after that session the red spots were back but now more in numbers and also on my gland.

Not good...

So took more rest and waited for my dick to recover. Started again, removed jelqing from my routine and did this 7-4 and 8-4. Red spots there again but less in numbers and not as severe as earlier.

Still, I dont know about that Bathmate at this moment. The red spots worry me and I am thinking about quiting the BM and switching to just my hands. Or switch to air pumping. My EQ is great, so there is not a problem there, its the red spots.

Also, I want to do kegels but I forget them during the day, how do you do it?

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
9-4 Rest day
10-4 Extra rest day because of red spots on my dick.

Last edited:

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Before throwing away my BM I decided to change my routine first. I removed the jelqing for now and just do stretching and the BM for 3x5 minutes.

Seems to work, 11-4 I took it easy with the pressure and no red spots. 12-4 I had great suction, used my normal amount of pumps and it felt great. Afterwards I had a huge dick and great EQ.

Will stick to this for the coming month before I think about adding jelqing to the routine. I will keep the BM for now ��

Last edited:

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
13-4 Rest

14-4 Routine as above, so no jelqing. Pressure felt high during the first interval but no red spots on my dick.

I will change my work-rest ratio from 2-1 to 5-2. Let’s what that will do for me.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been a while but here’s a brief update.

15-4 Did the same routine as 14-4. No red spots afterwards and I am now convinced it was the jelqing combined with the BM that caused the issue.
16-4 Rest
17-4 Same routine
18-4 Same routine
19-4 Rest
From 20-4 until 28-4 I went on vacation, took my BM along but their was absolutely no privacy during that week so could not pump. Was a bit sick when I got back and could pump again on the 30th of April
30-4 Same routine
1-5 Same routine
2-5 Rest
3-5 Rest
4-5 Same routine

Planning to now really move from 2-1 work rest ratio to 5-2 work rest ratio. First 3-2, then 4-2 and then 5-2.

I start filling the pump more by the way, On 30-4 I hit the 6.5” mark for the first time, never managed to go further than 6”. Also girth wise I am filling it up more.

Is that also progress? I tell myself it is 😁

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
13-7-2020
Back again. Spend time on and off with the Bathmate, not very consistent I must say. I don't know what to think of it so far, decided to leave it alone for some time and maybe use in another routine later. As of now I am starting the Jelq free method, seems to fit better in my buys day to day schedule and the first time I tried it, it felt good.

Routine for first 2 weeks:
Warmup 10 minutes
Squeezes (started with 5, add 5 more every time)
Side to side stretches (started with 100, add 50 every time)
Kegels (50 - 5 seconds)
Edging for 20 minutes, twice a week

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12-7-2020
10 minute warmup
5 squeezes
100 side to side stretches
10 kegels
20 minute edging
Warm down 10 minutes

Dick was huge during edging, felt really good as well.

13-7 Rest.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Good job on experimenting with different exercises to see what works for you. I think you will really like the Advaced Jelq Free routine. When you are edging try to do kegels and hold them so that you get a lot of expansion and blood flow. I've noticed when I do that I get stronger erections through out the day. If you are going to use the Bathmate I'd use it after doing the squeezes.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip and feedback man, I think this routine fits me better.

So you mean no need to do the kegels before edging, just do them during edging. Never tried that to be honest but it makes sense, will try that.

And I will finish probably at least one full cycle, likely two, before I grab the Bathmate again. So that's 14 weeks from now. In all honesty, the Bathmate makes me feel a bit insecure, I can't see how much pressure I apply so I am very careful, maybe too careful so it feels like a mindfuck to me. But lets say I dare to pick it up again, you would use it in between squeezes and stretches? And for how long?

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip and feedback man, I think this routine fits me better.

So you mean no need to do the kegels before edging, just do them during edging. Never tried that to be honest but it makes sense, will try that.

And I will finish probably at least one full cycle, likely two, before I grab the Bathmate again. So that's 14 weeks from now. In all honesty, the Bathmate makes me feel a bit insecure, I can't see how much pressure I apply so I am very careful, maybe too careful so it feels like a mindfuck to me. But lets say I dare to pick it up again, you would use it in between squeezes and stretches? And for how long?

I'd do the bathmate at the end of your girth exercises. You could just do the standard 3 sets of 5 minutes. The best girth progression would be jelqs --> Squeezes --> Clamping/Bathmate. This progression intensifies the amount of expansion with each workout. Clamping would be the ultimate girth exercise, bathmate is the safest.

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
14-7-2020
10 minute warmup
7 squeezes (Added 2 instead of 5, read somewhere that it would be too much to add 5 every time)
150 side to side stretches
20 minute edging (Did kegels during edging, liked it, dick was huge again, high EQ)
Warm down 10 minutes

15-7 Rest.

Last edited:

Nitti

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
16-7
5 minute warmup

8 squeezes (Added 1)
150 side to side stretches
20 minute edging (Did kegels during edging, big dick during edging)
Warm down 5 minutes

17-7, 18-7 Rest.