Dr. Loria - Loria Medical Review

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Check out my unpleasant personal experience with Dr. Loria at Loria Medical on my YouTube page
. Or you can go to Youtube and just search Loria Medical Review and it's the picture of the red double cock ring. Read the details and watch the video. I'm trying to show the world what Dr. Loria did to me. Comment if you would like to. Spread the word and hit the like button on my Youtube page . I spent $23,900 and it's upsetting. Just trying to get my word out. Thanks!

Reactions: mistergeorge

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I watched the video. It doesn't communicate clearly. I'm not sure what exactly we're looking at. You say "unpleasant." I'm sure any surgical procedure on the penis would be. I'm not sure what we're stepping into here. I'm with CUSP82 on this from this point: Get an attorney and let him/her help you determine if you have a case to file. You can also complain to the Better Business Bureau and other entities to try to get this resolved directly with Loria.

I'm just going to leave it there.

Last edited:

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I watched the video. It doesn't communicate clearly. I'm not sure what exactly we're looking at. You say "unpleasant." I'm sure any surgical procedure on the penis would be. I'm not sure what we're stepping into here. I'm with CUSP82 on this from this point: Get an attorney and let him/her help you determine if you have a case to file. You can also complain to the Better Business Bureau and other entities to try to get this resolved directly with Loria.

I'm just going to leave it there.
If you read the description for the video in the section it has for it on the YouTube video, it explains everything. Maybe you didn't see that section. I don't know. However, if you just watch the video, it would be confusing.

It was unpleasant because of the damages that were done. That's what I meant by that. I didn't ask for Carlos to poke himself with the needle and bond our bloods together. I didn't ask for Dr. Loria to have a million doctors working on me at once. I didn't ask for Dr. Loria to run out of filler and half do my procedure. I didn't ask for Dr. Loria to tell me lie after lie. I didn't ask for Dr. Loria to experiment on me with the cock ring and then cause me to have a line scar around my scrotum.

I'm looking into taking action, but I haven't really decided if it's worth the time and money. I'm healing up and I really need to get back to work and just get back to life. I've been on leave of absence for 6 months now with the 3 procedures. I'm supposed to return to work in 2 weeks. The point of my video and posts was to help others not make the same mistake I did and of course, let Dr. Loria see.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
A jury would award you millions!

Reactions: LoriaMedicalReview

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Yep. You're right. I totally missed the text you posted there on YouTube. Sorry about that! I've read it and so more is coming into focus.

It might be helpful for you to post what you wrote there so people can get a better feel of what you experienced.

The mishandling of the needle is especially concerning. The procedure should have ended at that point - at least until they could get a new syringe, teach Carlos, and reassure you. The contents of the syringe they were using also would need to be replaced. Was Loria present when this happened?

How are the wounds from the elasto double stretch ring? Are they healing? Hopefully over time there won't be any visible scarring.

I'm very sorry to hear that these procedures went as they did. I'm sure you understand that most penis enlargement forums like this are not fans of surgeries and injections due to the natural risks that come with such procedures. We try to warn guys interested in surgeries and injections of the risks and dissuade them.

So reading about your procedures that went so wrong and caused such anxiety for you without getting the care and attention your problems needed from your providers is just really concerning.

The history of penis enlargement surgeries and the plastic surgeons who are willing to do them includes some horror stories of unscrupulous surgeons and sketchy clinics. There ought to be some oversight to hold them to the highest standard of care. As well there should be independent and visible resources to counsel men before they decide to go through with surgeries and injections.

I hope you'll talk about all of this with an attorney who specializes in medical malpractice. At least get the consultation. There could also be other complaints about Loria Medical on file somewhere. If you could add your complaint to an existing body of complaints it could be very helpful to other men in the future. I think it would be worth investigating.

Last edited:

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I went on to YouTube to do what you recommended for my description, but then realized that I couldn't. I'm assuming Dr. Loria may have seen and reported the video. The video was removed for violating YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. I don't understand why because I thought it was allowed under the exceptions. I appealed it so we will see. This is what I said. The video is for educational and medical purposes of a medical procedure and the results that a doctor is doing on its patients. It's important to show people what can happen in these procedures and type of situations. Otherwise, more people are going to spend lots of money and possibly receive the negative results from these procedures. I'm only trying to help others from going down the same road. I've seen other videos on YouTube that contained nudity relating to my field. Please don't remove my video. Thanks.

So there's that. I'll see what happens. Anyway, with the needle situation. Carlos went home. He wasn't there for my next procedure so he may have gotten fired or quit. I was told by my new medical assistant, Fabian, on my 2nd procedure that he didn't work there anymore. I didn't ask anymore questions. But back to the situation, Dr. Loria wasn't in the room when it happened. It was Carlos and a doctor that was training and getting experience. They were both numbing me with needles at the same time. I'm just laying there and all of sudden Carlos starts panicking. I'm like what happened? Is he okay? I didn't know. They didn't tell me. Carlos left the room. I never saw him again. I was definitely concerned that something wrong had happened, but nothing was ever said again and nothing was ever said by Dr. Loria when he came in. I assumed everything was fine at that point. Dr. Loria never mentioned the incident or ever brought it up. After my procedure (and I mean right after) was done and I had left, Carlos started texting me and calling me panicking. It was obvious that Dr. Loria gave him my phone number and had told him I was finished. I initially told Carlos I would get checked, but then realized I didn't have insurance at the time so I backed out. Figured I would wait. If I was doomed, then I was doomed and it didn't really matter when I got tested. I really just didn't want to pay for it mainly. It wasn't my fault either. So I never got checked. I'm waiting to get my insurance back here in a couple weeks when I return to work to go get tested. Dr. Loria knew it was bad news. He's sneaky, very unprofessional, and dangerous.

As for the damages done from the elasto double stretch ring, it has healed up pretty well. You can still see the lines, but it's mostly just a slight pinkish color, which makes it stand out from the tan color on the remainder. It's not that bad though, but it is the principle that it should have never happened and could have been a lot worse if I had kept it on longer as I was initially instructed. I couldn't take the pain any longer so I said forget this and removed it. The one on the backside won't ever be noticeable so that's a plus.

As you said, doctors like Dr. Loria are a very concerning matter. This is exactly why I posted my YouTube video. People need to see what this madman does. I may not get my video back on. We'll see. Hopefully, I got the message out to some people though. I had 101 views on my YouTube video before removal. As for his Google reviews, that is definitely overrated at 4.8 out of 5. In my opinion, most of those have to be fake. Plus, if he can get the Google review removed like mine, he does it. I also posted my information on Phalloboards. There is a lot of Dr. Loria haters on there! Here is one response from member Skeptical_One, "You came to the right place. He's unqualified and I've been saying that for like 7 years or so? I'm terribly sorry to hear about your situation, but I appreciate you sharing your experience. To be quite frank, the Loria-types are what keep this industry from really growing because of the lack of trust ... and that resonates with other medical circles/disciplines."

Anyway, I appreciate your time, conversations, and advice.

Thanks,
Kevin

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you don't at the very least report this to the medical board of the state he practices , and they will discipline and maybe boot his license, well then you allow this man and others to do to others what was done to you. Personally I wouldn't be able to sleep at night but that's just me!

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you can lead me in the right direction, that would be awesome. I don't really know what to do except get an attorney and I'm trying not to go down that path due to costs. The Better Business Bureau is a waste of time. I've dealt with them before. The company I reported before never responded to the BBB. Then the worst that happens is a bad rating from the BBB on their website. I'm not sure how many people look up companies on the BBB. I may do the report for the heck of it anyways.

Skeptical_One from Phalloboards told me he would host my video and complaint on their website after my YouTube video deletion happened.

Even though all of this happened to me, my only real case is probably the Carlos blood incident, which I have the evidence from the texts and voicemail. He's going to fight everything else with paperwork that was signed. I don't see myself having a case with the multiple doctors training, with the lack of filler treatment done, and the lies he told me. Hard to prove anything with these subjects. Even though I know the elasto double stretch ring was experimental and it damaged me, with a good lawyer for him he could probably fight it. He would maybe say I agreed to it, maybe say it happened because I didn't follow instructions properly, even maybe say I did it on purpose, etc. Of course, none of those are true, but spending money on an attorney and possibly losing just means I'm out even more money.

It's a hard lesson learned. However, like I said, if you know who I can specifically make a report to in the medical field, I'll give it a shot. Let me know. Thanks.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
If you can lead me in the right direction, that would be awesome. I don't really know what to do except get an attorney and I'm trying not to go down that path due to costs. The Better Business Bureau is a waste of time. I've dealt with them before. The company I reported before never responded to the BBB. Then the worst that happens is a bad rating from the BBB on their website. I'm not sure how many people look up companies on the BBB. I may do the report for the heck of it anyways.

Skeptical_One from Phalloboards told me he would host my video and complaint on their website after my YouTube video deletion happened.

Even though all of this happened to me, my only real case is probably the Carlos blood incident, which I have the evidence from the texts and voicemail. He's going to fight everything else with paperwork that was signed. I don't see myself having a case with the multiple doctors training, with the lack of filler treatment done, and the lies he told me. Hard to prove anything with these subjects. Even though I know the elasto double stretch ring was experimental and it damaged me, with a good lawyer for him he could probably fight it. He would maybe say I agreed to it, maybe say it happened because I didn't follow instructions properly, even maybe say I did it on purpose, etc. Of course, none of those are true, but spending money on an attorney and possibly losing just means I'm out even more money.

It's a hard lesson learned. However, like I said, if you know who I can specifically make a report to in the medical field, I'll give it a shot. Let me know. Thanks.

You could do Internet searches for where to make complaints of medical malpractice in the state you received the services. That in itself should start opening resources.

Another good reason to find places you can file formal complaints is something that I hinted at in my first post on this thread:

We don't know what we are getting ourselves into. We don't have the other side of the story. And there's nothing we can do anyway. So your posts here are looking more and more like a negative Yelp review. But If you have a legitimate complaint, there's a possibility that other people do too. And it's the weight of a collective complaint that can lead to things like investigations by any oversight authority or class action lawsuits.

You're just posting this stuff about your experience in forums, and now you're even talking yourself and us out of several points of complaint you originally made. You've put it in writing. So how seriously should anybody be taking this now? For all we know most of what you've complained about could just be typical experiences from men who have undergone penis surgeries and injections. We can't know for sure what happened with Carlos and the syringe and how that was handled. You should find a place to report it.

I wish you had a happier experience, but it's encouraging to know that you have connected with guys on Phalloboards who have personal experience with the kind of procedures you had done.

Since Loria's name has come up in these forums in a negative light before, I'm going to leave you with a few links to read. I hope you'll read all of the posts in these threads.

Newbie/ Girth/ Loria/ BBB

Heard of Dr Loria??

See especially KMWylie's post: https://thebiohacker.com/forums/threads/heard-of-dr-loria.93340/#post-2234589

Dr. Loria procedure done... increased from 5.5 to approx 7in girth

Note how that guy posted 1 time and split. Note also how he set off our BS detectors.

Anyone had problems after Dr Loria procedure? Yes!

Penis filler

Dr. Loria? anyone got a procedure done by him?

Now here's a guy named Irishfan who got Loria's procedure and it failed. Whatever newfangled filler Loria used was apparently absorbed into his body. He had to have refills.

Going for new surgery

When Irishfan had his fill of Loria he went somewhere else to get a new procedure. This new plastic surgeon told him there was no sign of whatever Loria injected under his shaft skin:

Got PMMA yesterday

Victor Loria was himself a member of these forums back in 2012. From what I can tell he did post here briefly, but was apparently banned and his messages deleted.

I'll give you a chance to have the last word in this thread you started, but I'd like to lock this thread at this point. We've pretty much talked this out. Wishing you a full recovery and the very best in the future.

Last edited:

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know what I did so far. I wasn't sure how to report him medically, so I went with the Better Business Bureau. I tried something different this time and reported him as a scam because that's technically what he is doing to people. Here is the email response. Also, I agreed to be willing to speak with the media.

Thank you for helping BBB fight scams. Your scam report will be posted to BBB Scam Tracker℠ after review to help warn others (BBB reserves the right to not post). Your submission may also result in an investigation by BBB or become part of an existing investigation. It may be shared with third parties such as regulatory agencies, law enforcement or other appropriate organizations for investigation.
Please note your scam report will be reviewed and normally posted within two business days. You may not receive an individual response from BBB but we may reach out to you for the following reasons:
  • If you indicated you'd be willing to speak with the media,
  • If your scam report will be better served being reported as a BBB dispute against a company,
  • If we need additional information for an investigation we are conducting, or
  • If we are conducting new research that will help us in our work to prevent others from falling prey to scams.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Call the state medical society! They will conduct a peer review hearing and there is a good chance you will get your money back.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Here are 3 entities within Florida you should type up a detailed report and send copies to. If I were you, and if CUSP82 were you :), we'd both be banging these official complaints out.

Here they are in order of priority:

Florida Dept of Public Health/Board of Medicine

This is how you get your complaint to the Florida Board of Medicine. It will go through the Florida Dept of Public Health.

This is a direct link to a the Health Care Provider Complaint Form published by the Florida Department of Public Health:

I found it here:

The form will ask you for Loria's license number which is here:

On that link you will also find a tab for Proceedings & Actions which makes him look very clean currently. Don't let this deter you from filing your complaints with the entities I'm listing here.

I think you are right to focus on the needle sticking event with Carlos and how that was handled, but I think you should include everything else that happened which you were unhappy about even if you're unsure about it or think that Loria has your signature waiving any right to complaint. Let them decide the merits.

Be sure to read the form carefully and attach copies of your text messages with Carlos, transcribe his voice mail to you and any other voice messages you have and make sure to save them on your phone. Include any paperwork that proves you had these prodecures. Basically send them everything you would show to an attorney.

I recommend putting it in the mail rather than trying to email all of this stuff, but it's up to you. The mailing address is on the form.

Florida Attorney General

You should send the same information to the Office of Attorney General Ashley Moody. They have a similar form you can fill out and mail:

The Attorney General's website includes a special page about how to protect yourself when seeking cosmetic surgery:

By the way: Victor Loria, D.O. is not certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery which is the only certifying board for plastic surgeons in the USA: https://www.abplasticsurgery.org/VerifyCert?section=SurgeonSearch#searching

Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration

On that page the Attorney General recommends you also file a complaint directly with the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration.

The AHCA online form for complaints is here:

You'll notice that the form is for "unlicensed" health care providers. I checked and Loria Medical is not licensed by AHCA as far as I can tell but Dr. Loria is licensed to practice in the state of Florida. They at least do not show up in the AHCA database so I think you should use the above form for unlicensed providers.

Last edited:

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow. This really helps a lot! Sorry for being so clueless on what to do besides getting an attorney. With the BBB already done, I'll add these 3 things to my list. Thanks again for your advice and especially taking the time to look these things up for me. I really appreciate everything. Thanks to CUSP82 as well. I'll keep you two updated.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Wow. This really helps a lot! Sorry for being so clueless on what to do besides getting an attorney. With the BBB already done, I'll add these 3 things to my list. Thanks again for your advice and especially taking the time to look these things up for me. I really appreciate everything. Thanks to CUSP82 as well. I'll keep you two updated.
Thanks, I'm glad I could help. We only know what we know when we know it. :) I had some extra time here today and your posts sort of got me going.

Do keep us updated. I'll be interested to hear how the results of the procedures play out for you in the long term and if you ever get any satisfaction from any of your complaint filings. I'm sure it will be a project in itself to fill out all that paperwork and make copies of everything, but I think you'll feel better taking as much charge of the situation as you can.

Reactions: LoriaMedicalReview

LoriaMedicalReview

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was able to knock out the complaint with the Board of Medicine last night and do it all through email. It took me a few hours. I don't have much ink in my printer and it would have used a lot to print out everything I submitted. It was 19 sheets total with their documents, my complaint details, and all of the pictures and documents for proof. That's all I have time to do for now. I leave tomorrow for a vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN. Hopefully, the Board of Medicine complaint will accomplish some claims actionable against him. I may look into the other entities when I return. Thanks and take care. :)

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I was able to knock out the complaint with the Board of Medicine last night and do it all through email. It took me a few hours. I don't have much ink in my printer and it would have used a lot to print out everything I submitted. It was 19 sheets total with their documents, my complaint details, and all of the pictures and documents for proof. That's all I have time to do for now. I leave tomorrow for a vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN. Hopefully, the Board of Medicine complaint will accomplish some claims actionable against him. I may look into the other entities when I return. Thanks and take care. :)
Good work. Enjoy the vacation.