Double Clamping?

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been more of a lurker than a post and commenter lately.

About a month ago I restarted my PE routine. Gained a lot of benefits from doing PE, and I mostly do it for EQ, but I have gained in length and girth.

My routine is ... Stretching exercises > 100 Jelqs > 10 minutes pumping > 10 minutes clamping.

I plan to increase in each area as this time around I plan to do PE for at least 6 months before taking another break.

I measured my girth and I'm 6" at the base and 5.5" just before the glans. I taper off a .5" down the shaft. I was 5.75" just before the glans before I took 6 months off.

I want to be 6" (and eventually thicker) all the way down the shaft. Right now I only put a clamp at the base.

If I put another one just under the glans head will that promote more equal / same thickness all the way down the shaft?

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
I've been more of a lurker than a post and commenter lately.

About a month ago I restarted my PE routine. Gained a lot of benefits from doing PE, and I mostly do it for EQ, but I have gained in length and girth.

My routine is ... Stretching exercises > 100 Jelqs > 10 minutes pumping > 10 minutes clamping.

I plan to increase in each area as this time around I plan to do PE for at least 6 months before taking another break.

I measured my girth and I'm 6" at the base and 5.5" just before the glans. I taper off a .5" down the shaft. I was 5.75" just before the glans before I took 6 months off.

I want to be 6" (and eventually thicker) all the way down the shaft. Right now I only put a clamp at the base.

If I put another one just under the glans head will that promote more equal / same thickness all the way down the shaft?

Double clamping requires a lot of conditioning. Clamping is already with its risks. I wouldn't double up.

Last edited:

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hans I've been clamping for a while now. I've left the clamp on for as long as 30 minutes and have been fine. Its great for girth growth. I'll probably wait a few more weeks before double clamping to condition some more. I've only restarted my PE routine about a month ago.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Hans I've been clamping for a while now. I've left the clamp on for as long as 30 minutes and have been fine. Its great for girth growth. I'll probably wait a few more weeks before double clamping to condition some more. I've only restarted my PE routine about a month ago.

I would maybe start off with 30s to 1 min with the other clamp on and then take it off, still this may be something you will need to gauge.

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hans that is a good idea to start with just 1 minute. I'll have the gauge the intensity. I'll definitely be doing measurements with one clamp versus 2 clamps to see how much of a difference there is.

Mandalorian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Instead of double clamping you can try Big Al squeezes, they are great for girth.

Here's how you perform the Squeeze as recommended:

About the Squeeze:

The Squeeze works best with an erection degree of about 70-80%. Some trainees have seen great benefits squeezing at higher degrees of erection (90%+), but it should be noted that the intensity of squeezing a penis that erect must go up exponentially- and so do the risks of injury. We don't recommend attempting that unless you've fully mastered the exercise at lower erection levels (and are prepared for the greater risk of injury). If you're new to the Squeeze, you may want to start at 50-70% erect just to get the hang of it.

Instructions

Step 1

With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE! (Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny.) You can make this exercise even more intense by attempting to bring your hands together while you squeeze (this would be the "advanced version" of the squeeze).

Step 2

Hold this position for five seconds.

Step 3

Release, and start over.

Goal

Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

Note: This exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!

Note #2: Some advanced trainees have seen benefits from performing longer variations of the squeeze. The extended reps can be anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute each.

Source: from Big Al

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Amanhasnoname I've done Big Al squeezes. They are great! The problem is that they tire my hands out. Especially after my hands are tired out from the 15-20 minutes of stretching exercises I do at the beginning of my workout. I do clamping at the end so double clamping would be a good finish to a long workout.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Amanhasnoname I've done Big Al squeezes. They are great! The problem is that they tire my hands out. Especially after my hands are tired out from the 15-20 minutes of stretching exercises I do at the beginning of my workout. I do clamping at the end so double clamping would be a good finish to a long workout.

I've personally found clamping to be a great PE exercise that will help build girth. Double clamping is definitely an advanced PE exercise.
I've been experimenting with clamp modifications that combine clamps to create more surface area contact.
If you'd like to see a photo of me doing a double clamp, send me a PM with your cell number and I will text you a photo.
I do three 5 minute clamp sessions, with 2-3 minute breaks between sets, doing massage to restore full circulation.

I've modified some clamps to make them operate as one integral unit. They are not just glued together. They have been machined to allow special fasteners to be used to connect them all so they function as one. I've posted these photos recently, but nobody has shown any interest. I'd be willing to provide a couple for no charge to anyone who would pay for shipping costs, provide a one month testing review and a donation of $30 to the PE Gym. I highly recommend using a portion of silicon sleeve or a Girth Band under the clamps. They provide a comfort cushion and prevent skin pinch.

You must be an avid clamper and not a newbie!

IMG_4167.jpg
IMG_4165.jpg
IMG_4169.jpg
IMG_4168.jpg
Clamp mod.jpg

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Marion that is a nice clamping set up! I'll send you a PM

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Marion can you send me a message? I'm not seeing how to send you one.