A Doctor with Hard Flaccid - Updates and Advice

federicopoli

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
this thread is dead?there is no more news about the doctor?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not at all.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Read, read, read, and think about what has been posted.
My belief is the Doctor who started this thread, did not want to get involved in a field that he did not specialize in. Keep that context, and gather what you can, to digest.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Had some questions ltely on hf this is a good resource

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Here is the conclusion from the latest study I have found . By the way it mentions Pegym as a source .

onclusion​

HFS has been the subject of discussion and debate on many male forums [8]. It is not recognized by sexual medicine community [1], and poorly recognized in the daily clinical experience [4]. Many patients are suffering from this conditions, and the majority is misdiagnosed and left untreated [7]. An initial traumatic event with the resulting inflammatory response is thought to generate stress that is a key factor is developing a prolonged contraction of the pelvic muscles. It is difficult to treat. A multimodal approach seems so far the most efficient strategy [8]. Physical therapy seems to play important role in the relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles [2]. Additional evidence based studies are needed to define the exact pathophysiological mechanisms and subsequently give more efficient therapeutic strategies.

Reactions: Big Al

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Not that I know of .
Remember he is a medical doc and was his time is limited . I suggest he found the demands on him onsite a bit much.

Retainershado202

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
amazing post by a good man, his techniques actually work for some of us in a similar situation appreciated.. never forgotten.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
So links to this are broken and I have been asked about how to access this excellent resource .

Butters65

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Knew Romero was a sham the minute he started talking about pleasuring his girlfriend in the opening lines. He is not a real doctor.

For the rest of you, you do not need to go on a month of muscle relaxers to fix your HF. In fact, I would take everything he said, aside from the stretches, with a grain of salt. That part where he's doing "if, then" statements is flatout absurd. Any real urologist would more than likely laugh this guy out of the room.

DevTeam

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
So links to this are broken and I have been asked about how to access this excellent resource .
The links across the board have been fixed and already redirecting

Richmond7777

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello to all! I promised myself to post something on the subject and share my simple story at some point, since i've experienced the syndrome myself. I am 26 yo right now, and i will give a little pre-history how it came to this. I've always paid attention on my body and never had any kind of health problems, no smoking/ rare drinking. So it was early 2021 when i found myself a little bit overweight than what i usually like myself and i've started training... I invested a little in home equipment and started to achieve my results.
At some point i've started doing and non systematic penis enlargement exercises( kegels, jelqing etc.). Due to the healthy lifestyle or due to them i really started to see results especially in the girth. I always was a little above the average size in both lenght and girth so you asking why i tought to do that? Why not! You always want more than what you actually have. I just wasn't aware enough it really can be so dangerous. As i remember it was the late November 2021 when i've done a little bit more extended jelqing than what i actually do. That day everything was ok, but at the morning on the next i noticed something wasn't alright. It took me 2-3 days to realise with what i'm dealing with. I'll lie if i tell i wasn't scared, but i was more of an angry to myself to let it happend. I've never freaked out or be desperate. Tried to remain calm and to focus. My symptoms were:
- Hard flaccid( but not shrinken. It looked normal, just was hard as stone by touch).
- Painful erection ( or more correct it was painful to try achieve the erection, not the erection itself).
- Numbness ( both states and flaccid and erect felt like you have a grip deep at the base of ur penis, you almost didn't feel it like a part of your body).
- Coldness ( when it was flaccid it was cold all the time).
- Unable to achieve erection at standing position ( the onliest way i could've done it was lying on my back or on my left side).
- By ejaculation poor flow on the semen, and after ejaculation semi-erect state for 5-10 mins.

I probably readed every single forum post and watched every youtube video on the subject. All the methods and stuff all those peoples done on their treatments, i've collected and separated in 3 groups: 1.Harmful / 2.non-harmful ( i meaning a things i'm not certain in which category i should put, because can't see certain result from it, which means i don't nesessary give it red flag) / 3.usefull ;
Alot of stuff out there which others recommended in their stories didn't work on me, or even worsen my condition. I guess we are all different, so you have to find for yourself what works for you too. I'll give example:
- The heat only worsened my condition. Many people writed how they took hot baths or showers, or putting hot water bottles in their pants at night. I've done that long enough to realize after them my flaccid is harder than ever. I founded relieve in the cold( don't mean to put ice on it ofcourse...), because in such area or weather i haven't felt this tension and hardness in my crotch i otherwise do. Sitting even for long time also helped me, when others clarify as to non-do thing or evade. Just find what works for you and remember!!! What you do today, you will see the results from it tomorrow. Just be patience, for some things is necessary more time, and the time itself is the best healer.
I've never stopped my sexual activity. It's other thing i believe, that if you don't use it, you loose it. Just be more gentle than ever with it, and do it in the most comfortable position, without to squeze it much, rotate it etc. with the time body will restore what it has to normal, just need alot of time unfortunately. It was like 11 months ago when i got this hell condition. I'm now fully recovered and my thing is stronger than ever, i haven't lost any size, if not is the opposite.

As last i want to recommend one guy on youtube: janus bifrons
He really does have a knowedge, and those methods he does helped me bring back my sensitivity by most. However i've practived them very carefully by 1-2 minutes daily as most, because 10 mins or longer as he does, seems very risky to me.

Reactions: mauro00

Toasted7

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Knew Romero was a sham the minute he started talking about pleasuring his girlfriend in the opening lines. He is not a real doctor.

For the rest of you, you do not need to go on a month of muscle relaxers to fix your HF. In fact, I would take everything he said, aside from the stretches, with a grain of salt. That part where he's doing "if, then" statements is flatout absurd. Any real urologist would more than likely laugh this guy out of the room.
because its so unbelievable one could pleasure their girlfriend? You sound like a loser

SamuelDrake

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey guys

Been suffering from CPPS/HF for 6 years now. It's resulted in two times where I could not urinate and had to be catheterized, which is an awful experience.

While I do not like being medicated, I am now on flomax and received amazing relief. Less urges, no weak flow. I still have some slight burning, but things feel a lot more "relaxed" down there. I don't like the side effects of the medication, but they are getting better with time.

I've done a LOT of what this thread has suggested just through my own research over the last 6 years. It helped, but it couldn't resolve my condition. I can do the front splits almost fully, and I find that is a very effective exercise especially if I hold it at the end position while trying to "widen" my pelvic floor from both ends (doing a reverse front/back kegal at the same time).

I'm trying to figure out what the next steps are. I have not tried a "hard mode" no masturbation/ejaculation for longer than a week. It's difficult. During ejaculation I have extremely strong and uncomfortable contractions and it really irritates the muscle and/or prostate.

Perhaps I need at least 3 months off from masturbation, in combination with taking Flowmax so the muscles can settle down, and possibly even getting my doctor to prescribe something to help with anxiety?

Unfortunately it feels like I have some kind of dyfunction that will never heal, despite my best efforts. And the days of normal urination and ejaculation are gone. But I continue to be hopeful.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Why were you prescribed Flomax? Do you also have enlarged prostate? Did you get a Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) diagnosis?

SamuelDrake

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Why were you prescribed Flomax? Do you also have enlarged prostate? Did you get a Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) diagnosis?

Inability to urinate, with urgency/frequency. Prescribed after catheterization. My understanding is that Flomax can help both pelvic floor dysfunction or BPH since the mechanism of action is to relax the muscles.

I am late 30s, this started during my early 30s, all "prostate" diagnosis has turned out negative. Normal PSA levels. Normal sized prostate on imaging. I have not had a cystoscopy yet.

Reactions: mistergeorge

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Difficult pelvic floor issues tend to have an underlying cause . In a typical pf case it is often low back or pelvic issues that set off the pelvic floor . In this issue it is typically stress related .
In modern times a physio who deals with male pelvic floor issues should be consulted . Stress related issues also need to be dealt with

Reactions: mistergeorge

bigdawg20

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@Pegasus do you know where I can see that list of the 11 Hard flaccid full recovery cases? Whenever I try to click on the link it says it ran into a problem?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Changes to the site led to a lot of issues I too have been affected a lot of my reference materials particularly